把你♥爸♥送进临终关怀院 你好像要放弃了
putting your dad in hospice, it may seem like you're giving up,
但事实上 你真的
but actually, you're really
尊重他如何度过
honoring how he spends
他最后的日子
his final days.
你想什么时候把他带进来
When did you want to bring him in?
明天好吗
Um... Is tomorrow okay?
明天啊 当然可以
Tomorrow's fine. Absolutely.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你好 我叫凯丽
Hi. The name's Cathy.
凯西 很高兴认识你
Kasie. Nice to meet you.
有时候 他们会问你的号♥码什么的
Sometimes, like, they'll ask for your number or something.
我必须给吗
Oh, do I have to give it?
不 不 不 你没必要给
No, no, no, of course you don't.
因为我有男朋友 好吧
Because I have a boyfriend. All right.
给他们你的社交账号♥就行了
Just like give them your KakaoTalk instead.
可以 所以你不必给他们你的真实号♥码
Okay. So you don't have to give them your real number.
而且 只要假装玩得开心就行了
Also, you know, just be sure to pretend to have fun.
因为 你知道的
because, you know.
当心你的饮料
Watch out for your drink.
好的
Okay.
我们既要给他们倒饮料 又要坐在他们旁边吗
We have to pour them drinks as well as sit next to them?
不 不总是
No, not always.
但是 你知道 小心你的饮料
But, you know, watch out for your drinks.
如果你不想的话就不用吸毒
And you don't have to do drugs if you don't want to.
-毒品 -有时候你
- Drugs? - Sometimes you...
房♥间里会有毒品
Sometimes they'll have drugs in the room.
你不必这么做 小心点
You don't have to do it. Just be careful.
但如果我愿意可以试试
But I can if I want.
-是的 但是还是小心为妙 -好吧
- Yeah, just be careful. - All right.
-好吧 听起来没那么难 -我们拭目以待
- Okay, doesn't sound so hard. - We'll see.
-我们在这个房♥间里 -糟糕
- Oh, we're in this room. - Oops.
敲门然后进去
Just knock and then go in.
-那个畜生欠了十堆 -不 他还在那儿
- Fucker owed like ten stacks. - Nah, he's still there.
我们年轻的时候 他经常带我们去俱乐部
When we were younger, he used to take us to the fucking clubs
-带我们去打他妈的架 -一直这样
- and get us in fucking fights... - All the fucking time.
一直这样 真操蛋
All the fucking time. It was a fucking thing.
我们和那畜生一起长大 你还记得吗
We grew up with that shit, dude. You remember that?
哟 他最近在哪儿
Yo, where's he at these days?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
你能相信她刚刚走进你的房♥间吗
Can you believe she just walked in your
她在跟踪你吗
Is she following you?
凯西
Kasie?
-什么鬼 -别走啊 凯西
- What the fuck? - Yo, no. Hey. Kasie!
不 抓住她 抓住她
No, grab her. Grab her.
没人让你离开
Hey, nobody told you to fucking go.
凯西 你给我坐下
Kasie, sit the fuck down.
坐进去 给老子坐下来
Get your ass inside. Sit your ass fucking down.
约翰尼 看看这个
Johnny, watch this.
凯西 给他倒杯饮料
Yo, Kasie, pour him a fucking drink.
-给他倒杯酒 -怎么了 美女
- Pour him a fucking drink. - Hey, what's up, beautiful?
给他倒杯他妈的酒
Pour him a fucking drink!
-你好吗 -然后给我们倒杯饮料
- How you doing? - Then pour us a drink.
我们需要比你♥他♥妈♥的大嘴巴更好的东西
We need anything better than your fucking loudmouth.
让我们看看
Let's see...
你又想要什么
So what do you want again?
任何能让你
Anything that'll make you
在那边工作的东西
twerk on over there.
肯定有什么 是吗 好吧
Anything, right? Okay.
-我们的心情很好 -等等 你心情怎么样
- We get the mood going. - Hold on, how about yours?
-很好 -很棒
- Okay. - Yeah!
营造下气氛
Setting the mood.
笑啊
Smile.
他是个傻瓜 他是个傻瓜
He's a fool. He's a fool.
他妈的闭嘴 喝酒
Shut the fuck up. Drink!
那是她最擅长的 看这里
That's what she does best. I mean, look. Here.
让我们再试一次 你不喜欢吗
Let's try it again. You don't like that? Huh?
-凯西 你有男朋友吗 -这不重要
- So Kasie, you got a boyfriend? - Doesn't matter.
这很重要 因为我想带你出去
It does matter, 'cause I'm trying to take you out.
真♥他♥妈♥的没礼貌 把这东西全喝了
That's fucking rude. Drink the whole goddamn thing.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不听
Why don't you fucking listen
有时候你只要他妈的
sometimes and just fucking
做点什么
do something?
他要你做点什么
He's asking you to do something.
凯西 你♥他♥妈♥的傻吗
Kasie, are you fucking dumb?
你他吗听我说话
Yo! Fucking listen to me.
我的喝完了 实际上我还剩了点
I finished mine. Oh, actually I got a little more.
是我和你 不 什么意思
It's me and you. No? What do you mean?
再来一个
Now another one.
给你 现在你听话了
There you go. Now you're listening.
-她很会喝酒 -不
- Ah! She's good. - No!
停下
Stop...
你为什么要反抗 过来
Why you fighting it? Come here.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck!
-不 -过来
- No... - Come here.
过来 我说 过来
Come here. I said, come over here.
太棒了
Yeah!
你这样只会让我更想做
All this is making me wanna do it more.
来吧
Come on.
停下来 放开我
Stop. Let me go!
她想吻我 只是还不知道
Dude, she wants to kiss me, she just doesn't know it yet.
伙计
Dude.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you, huh?
傻♥比♥
Stupid ho!
我告诉你了 我他妈只想要一个吻
Fucking told you. All I wanted was a fucking kiss.
放开我 住手
Get off me! Stop!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥的很幸运
You're fucking lucky
我他妈的不会把
I don't fucking slam
你的头摔在该死的地板上
your head in the goddamn floor!
-住手 -感觉到了吗 婊♥子♥
- Stop! - Feel that bitch? Yeah!
天啊 这个婊♥子♥他妈的打我
Holy shit! This bitch fucking hit me!
她居然敢打我
She had the fucking nerve to hit me!
-放手 -所以我他妈的要回击她
- Let go! - So hit her fucking back.
再来一次 再来一次
Do it again! Do it again!
再打我一次 再打我一次
Hit me again! Huh? Hit me again!
-住手 -我想看看 打我啊
- Stop! - I wanna see it! Do it!
你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么
What the fuck did you do?
你这个疯婊♥子♥
You fucking crazy bitch!
♪ 乌云 ♪
♪ Dark clouds ♪
♪ 悬在我身上 ♪
♪ Hanging over my body ♪
♪ 雨滴 ♪
♪ Droplets ♪
♪ 在灰色中浮动 ♪
♪ Float in the gray ♪
棕榈树
不是加州土生土长的 你知道吗
它们是从别的地方被带来栽种的
就像我们一样
那两颗棕榈树
就像我们俩
我们在这里生根 就像他们一样
Kasie
我会变成那颗棕榈树一样
永远站在你身边
-来吧 我们去医院吧 -不
- Come on, let's go to the hospital. - No.
他们似乎都需要一个人
They all seemed like they needed somebody.
谁
Who?
卡拉OK的人
The men at the karaoke.
他们都让我想起了爸爸
They all reminded me of Dad.