Right, right, right. Left! Oh!
(CRIES OUT)
再见
(AGNES CHUCKLES) Bye-bye.
公元841年
It was in 841 AD
维京人
when the Vikings
首先开始在Dovelinn或“黑潭”贸易
first started trading in Dovelinn, or "black pool",
从那时 当然 都柏林由此得名
from which, of course, Dublin gets its name.
法官来龙去脉是一回事儿 但是 真的要从公元841年说起
Justice, context is one thing, but 841 AD, seriously?
至少他没以"在很久很久以前有个天堂"
At least he didn't begin "In the beginning there was Heaven".
请安静
- (CROWD LAUGHING) - Silence, please.
我可以允许你有-点跑题Maydo Archer先生但是别逼我
I shall allow you a little leeway, Mr Maydo Archer, but don't push me.
是的当然是Hasculf Thorgilisson 他之所以被人们铭记是因为
Well, of course, it was Hasculf Thorgillsson who is well remembered for...
冰激凌
- (SCREAMING) - Ice cream!
气球 气球
(CHUCKLES) Balloons, balloons!
什么 我的神
What... Jesus Christ almighty...
我觉得我尿裤子了
I feel a little bit of wee coming out. (SCREAMING)
警♥察♥
- (SIREN WAILING) - Cops!
左转 左转 看在老天的份上
Left, left, for feck's sake!
一直开 一直开 加油 孩子 加油 我们畅通无阻
Keep her going. Keep her going. Go on, son, go on. We're in the clear.
等等 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 停车 掉头 掉头
Wait, Russians. Stop. Turn around, turn around.
掉头
Take it back.
走
Go, go!
等下 警♥察♥更多
Hold it! More cops.
-现在我们怎么办 -不知道
- Now what do we do? - I dunno.
(THE A-TEAM THEME SONG PLAYING)
这音乐娜儿来的
Where's that music coming from?
爷爷
Granddad!
过来爷爷
Come on, Granddad.
哦
Oh...
跳
Jump!
数三下三
On three. Three!
啊妈呀 妈呀 妈呀
Ah! Mammy, mammy, mammy...
我是一只天鹅
I am a swan.
我来啦
Timber!
该死 大家照顾好自己
Shit! Every man for himself!
带领我们到达我们今天的所在
...leading us to where we are today.
谢谢你 Maydo Archer先生
Thank you for that, Mr Maydo Archer.
有任何呈上法庭的材料吗
Do we have anything judicial to present?
我实际上我有 法官
I... Indeed I do, Justice.
也许我该传唤证人
Perhaps I should call a witness?
也许 你该
Perhaps you should.
加油 妈妈
DERMOT: Come on, Mammy.
Dermot我觉得衣服里有螃蟹
AGNES: Dermot, I think I have crabs.
(PANTING)
-快走孩子快走 -哦天啊
- Move it, son. Move it. - Oh, God.
该死俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Shit! Russians!
-俄♥罗♥斯♥人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 -哪儿呢
- Russians, Russians. - Where?
快来
Come on.
现在怎么办
- Now what? - (HORN HONKING)
-快上车 伙计们 -不要等等
- Get in here, boys! - No. Wait.
Buster把收据给我 我们应该分头行动
Buster, give me the receipt. We need to split up.
你让他们去追你一直到出了城
You get them to chase you out of town.
我拿着收据去法庭 走
I'll get the receipt to the courts. Go!
走 走 走
DERMOT: Go, go, go.
我♥干♥了
(SCOFFS) I'm dry!
我太爱电影了
I love the movies.
我想传唤Rory Brown先生
I would like to call, uh, Mr Rory Brown.
我什么都没干 法官 我发誓
I didn't do anything, Justice, I swear.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm going to be sick.
抓紧了
- Hold tight. - (VOMITING)
Betty你可以把我们放在公交车站
Betty, you can just drop us at the bus stop.
真要这样吗Betty 我们不介意打车 对吧 Buster
Seriously, Betty. We don't mind taking a bus, do we, Buster?
Buster Buster
Buster. Buster!
-他哪儿去了 -警♥察♥
- Where is he? - Cops.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russians.
快他妈回到车里
Get back in the fucking car.
收据
Receipt?
收据
- Big Issue. - Receipt?
只有现金
Cash only.
该死
Shit!
我说 哦 这闻起来太恶心了
And I said, "Oh, there's an awful smell off that."
他说 如果你觉得这不好
And he said, "If you think that's bad..."
-看我手里有什么 -耶 或者像这个的什么东西
- Look what I have here in my hand! - Yeah. Or something like that.
法官 我相信我们等的证据来了
Justice, I believe that the evidence we've been waiting for has arrived.
(CROWD CHEERING)
20欧元押Mia的双胞胎
20 euro each way Mia's Twin,
5比1
at 5 to 1.
布朗夫人 这是赌注单
Mrs Brown, this is a betting slip.
(CROWD GASPS)
不不可能
No. It can't be.
哦 傻瓜 打我的屁♥股♥ 舔我的鞋子 该死 该死
Oh, Nelly, spank my monkey, lick my love pump, fuck, fuck!
给Mark打电♥话♥
Call Mark.
干得不错 Betty我们怎么让他们一直追下去
Well done, Betty. Now how do we keep this chase going?
一堆垃圾
Piece of crap.
Buster给老妈的是一个投♥注♥单
Buster gave my ma a betting slip.
该死 那我们现在要找到Buster 把收据拿到法庭
Shit! Now we have to find Buster and get the receipt to the court.
不能坐车 警♥察♥把路都封死了
Not by car. The cops have every road blocked.
现在我们怎么办
Now what will we do?
Dermo
- BUSTER: Dermo'! - (NEIGHING)
冲啊 骏马
Hi-ho, Silver! Away!
这是匹马
It's a horse!
布朗夫人 你能告诉法官你在干什么吗
Mrs Brown, will you please tell the court what you believe is going on here?
法官 这和本案无关
Justice, this is irrelevant.
没有收据的话 这个女人就只能以3万欧元卖♥♥掉摊位
There is no receipt, so the woman should simply sell the stall
就这么结束
for the 30,000 and let that be the end of it.
你怎么知道他们给我多少钱
How do you know how much I was offered?
Irwin先生 你们有利益冲突吗
Mr Irwin, do we have a conflict of interest here?
当然没有
Certainly not.
我的一个研究员告诉我的
I was told by one of my researchers.
随便
Whatever.
无论如何 这不是重点
Anyway, that is not the point here.
那么我们就听听布朗夫人要说什么
Then we will hear what Mrs Brown has to say.
(HORSE NEIGHING)
Buster 这是不是你没偷的那匹
Buster, would this be the horse you didn't steal?
可能吧
Maybe. (CHUCKLES)
生活太艰辛了
It's a tough life
站在摊位旁 每天如此
standing at that stall, day in, day out.
哦 阳光灿烂的日子是很美的
Oh, it's beautiful on a sunny day.
市场很嘈杂
The market is buzzing and
而你站在那儿 面带微笑
you stand there with a smile on your face,
太阳照到你的背上
and the sun beating down on your back.
但是一月份试试
But you try that in January,
风像鞭子一样抽打你
when the wind is whipping around your f...
的腿
Legs.
你的手很冷
And your hands are so cold
你甚至都不能找零钱了
you can't even make change.
那我为什么还要这么做呢
And why do I do it?
因为我妈妈这么做了
Because my mother did it.
她的妈妈 她妈妈的妈妈 等等
And her mother before her, and so on.
这不光是关于摊位
It's not just about the stall.
这是关于努力成就一份事业
It's about being part of something bigger.
是 是关于
It, it's about...
都拍林
CATHY: Dublin.
是关于成为都拍林的一部分
It's about being a part of Dublin.
你在金融中心 或者银行 或者时髦的夜♥总♥会♥
You won't find the real Dublin in the financial centre,
都找不到真正的都柏林
or the banks, or trendy nightclubs.
甚至在这个法庭上
Or even here in this court.
真正的都冷白林的心脏
The heart,
脉搏
the pulse of real Dublin
是在红磨坊集市中
is in Moore Street.
看这里的过道
Look in the gallery here.
从印度 尼日利亚 巴基斯坦
Immigrants from India, Nigeria, Pakistan,
伊♥拉♥克♥ 牙买♥♥加迁来的移♥民♥
Iraq, Jamaica...
我他妈不是牙买♥♥加人
电影精选列表