那时他们都还是孩子 我老公死了
when they were babies, when my husband died.
我知道了
I see.
如果没有伤害 就没有罪过
Well, that's no harm and no sin,
所以不用再和我说什么了
so don't tell me any more.
其实有一部分是有罪的
There is one sinful bit about it.
他们在育儿所的时候我还是在领他们的补贴
I carried on collecting the children's allowance while they were in care.
(WEEPING)
谢谢你神父 我觉得好多了
Thank you very much, Father. I feel much better.
这是举国关注的案子的第一天
IRMA BYKE: This is day one of the court case that the country is dubbing
就像是Molly Malone对上Big Business
Molly Malone versus Big Business,
大卫对上歌♥莉娅
David versus Goliath.
默♥罕♥默♥德♥阿里对上 不会打拳的矮个子
Muhammad Ali versus anybody small who doesn't box.
这可能是史上最短暂的对决
This could be the shortest court battle on record,
看上去只要案中的小贩
as it seems that once the trader in question,
六个孩子的母亲 Agnes Brown夫人
mother of six, Mrs Agnes Brown,
给出税款的收据 案子就能完结了
produces a receipt for the payment, it's case over.
这里是Irma Byke 从都柏林法♥院♥发来的报道
Irma Byke at Dublin's courts.
全体起立Canoon法官进场
BAILIFF: All rise for Justice Cannon.
请坐
JUSTICE CANNON: You may be seated.
双方都到场了吗
Do we have all the parties here?
是的我是被告代理律师 Tom Crews
(CLEARS THROAT) Yes, I am the solicitor for the defendant, Tom Crews.
以及 法官阁下 我是出庭律师
And, Justice, I am Senior Counsel.
我猜猜 Tom Hanks吗
- Let me guess. Tom Hanks? - (CROWD LAUGHING)
是Maydo Archer Maydo Archer先生
- Mr Maydo Archer. - Mr Maydo Archer.
很久没在法庭见过你了
I have not seen you in a courtroom for a very long time.
-是啊法官阁下 -你的脏话病还会犯么
- Indeed, Justice. - Do we still have that Tourette's thing?
不怎么犯了 法官阁下 我不觉得这病会影响到案子
Not nearly as much, Justice. And I do not anticipate it affecting this case.
啊好的 欢迎回来 公诉方是哪位
Ah, well, welcome back. Who have we here for the State?
Michael Gibney 代理律师 法官阁下 我
Michael Gibney, solicitor, Justice. I...
在等 出庭律师到场
...await Senior Counsel.
我来了 法官阁下
Here, Justice.
变♥态♥ 变♥态♥
Wank, wank.
你说什么了 Maydo Archer先生
JUSTICE CANNON: What did you say, Mr Maydo Archer?
-他说了变♥态♥变♥态♥ -没事法官阁下 我只是清嗓子
- He said "wank, wank". - Nothing, Justice. Just clearing my throat.
-说变♥态♥没法清嗓子的 小伙子 -Agnes 麻烦你闭嘴
- A wank won't clear your throat, son. - Agnes, shut up, please.
-早上好 布朗夫人 -早上好
- Good morning, Mrs Brown. - Morning.
我不需要问很久的
I won't keep you very long.
布朗夫人 您能向法庭呈上收据吗
Mrs Brown, can you show the court the receipt in question?
不能
- No. - (CROWD GASPING)
那个收据在国家档案馆
The receipt is in the National Records.
但是有人告诉我Philomena Nine Warts的奶奶Mary Moccasin
But I was told by Philomena Nine Warts's granny, Mary Moccasin,
我外婆缴税款的时候她也在场
that she stood beside my grandmother when she paid it.
那就传Moccasin太太出庭说明此事
Well then, let's have Mrs Moccasin up here to tell us that.
她已经过世了
She's dead.
多么不幸啊
IRWIN: How unfortunate.
法官大人 既没有收据 也没有证人
Justice, with no receipt in existence and no witness,
好了 我想我们可以判决了吧
well, I believe we're in a position for judgement.
法官大人
Justice...
布朗夫人在红磨坊集市是个受人尊敬的生意人
Mrs Brown is a well-regarded member of the community of traders in Moore Street.
(CROWD AGREEING)
作为一个小摊贩和母亲 她的本分正直无可非议
Her integrity as a stallholder and as a mother is beyond reproach.
(CROWD AGREEING)
"无可非议"
"Beyond reproach"?
那现在让我们验证一下好吗
Let's examine that, then, shall we?
您不介意做个小小的检查 是吧 布朗夫人
You don't mind a little examination, Mrs Brown, do you?
不脱衣服的话就没问题
Not as long as I can leave my clothes on.
(LAUGHING)
布朗夫人这不是您第一次诈欺国家财产了 是吧
Mrs Brown, this isn't the first time you have defrauded the State of money, is it?
(CROWD CLAMOURING)
法庭上请肃静
Silence in court, please!
你在胡说什么
I beg your pardon.
我查阅了您丈夫死后几个星期
IRWIN: I am referring to the weeks after your husband's death,
您领♥取♥的多子女家庭津贴
and the children's allowance you collected.
法官大人
- (CROWD GASPING) - MAYDO: Justice...
那时这个女人刚成为寡妇
This woman had just become a widow.
家里有6个孩子要养
She had six children at home to feed.
布朗夫人只领了属于她的那份钱
Mrs Brown was only collecting what was rightfully hers.
(CROWD AGREEING)
请肃静 肃静
- Silence, please! Silence! - (GAVEL BANGING)
布朗夫人
Did you, Mrs Brown...
你是不是有6个孩子要养
Did you have six children at home to feed?
请回答 布朗夫人
Please answer the question, Mrs Brown.
你家里有6个孩子要养吗
Did you have six children at home to feed?
没有
- No. - (CROWD GASPING)
那就对了
That's correct.
因为实际上 你把孩子们送去了育儿所
Because, in fact, you had put your children into care!
你们能不能安静下
- (CROWD GASPING) - JUSTICE CANNON: Will you be quiet, please!
我说错了吗
Isn't that correct?
没错
Yes, I did.
我很抱歉
- I'm so sorry. - (CROWD MURMURING)
肃静 肃静 肃静
- Order! Order! Order! - (GAVEL BANGING)
法官大人我想您可以宣判了吧
Justice, I presume you are ready to pass judgement on this.
你还有想陈述的吗 MaydoArcher律师
Mr Maydo Archer?
法官大人 在初步 该死 审讯时
Justice, at the preliminary, fuck, hearing,
您让我们提供 妈的
you asked us to produce, shit...
在两个礼拜内提供交税收据作为证据 变♥态♥
Produce the receipt in two weeks, wanks.
明天就是最后期限了
Those two weeks end tomorrow.
咯咯咯咯 舒服 好棒 摸摸头
Gobble, gobble, nice, nice, give it a rub.
明早十点半再开庭
Reconvene tomorrow morning at 10:30 a.m.
你怎么看这件事
What do you think of that?
-哪件事 -算了吧
- Think of what? - Forget it.
来吧 伙计们 谁要和我一起去做真·忍♥者任务
Right, lads, who wants to join me in a real ninja mission?
我们
ALL: Yes!
好
- Yeah! - (NINJAS GRUNTING)
在这儿 伙计们
Over here, lads.
太短了
(ECHOING) It's too short.
拉我上去
Pull me up.
兄弟们 你们一定要来看这傻蛋
Guys, you've got to see this.
你要报♥警♥吗
You gonna call the cops?
还不是时候 那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人说等他们走了才能报♥警♥
No, the Russians said to wait till they were leaving.
干得好 伙计们 就是这样赞
BUSTER: Nice one, lads. Oh yeah, brilliant.
啊 不好意思
Oh, sorry.
借过
- (NINJA GRUNTING) - Excuse me.
希望你都录下来了 兄弟
I hope you're recording this, mate.
这视频的点击率不到明天就能上百万
This would get a million hits before midnight.
就是这样
BUSTER: That's it.
(GRUNTS)
好了 伙计们 我着陆了
Right, lads, I'm down.
-那我们要怎么下来 -也没多高 直接跳吧
- How do we get down? - It's not that high. Just drop.
(SCREAMING)
(NINJAS GRUNTING)
(ALL LAUGHING)
那时你们还小 而且也就送去了几个礼拜而已
You were all just babies, and it was only for a couple of weeks.
我好像有点印象
- I kinda remember. - (DOOR OPENS)
我当时只以为我们在度假
- I just thought we were on a holiday. - (DOOR CLOSING)
妈咪回家了吗
Has Mammy come home, then?
那还不去找
Then we need to get out there and find her.
Mark我找到她了 你通知其他人
Mark, I have her. Tell the others.
家里见
See you at home.
我们所有人都在找你
Everybody's looking for you.
是吗
Are they?
你可能会想为什么
You'd wonder why.
因为他们担心你
Because they're worried.
我们想你平安回家
We want you home safe.
我想你们所有人都平安回家
I wanted all youse home safe.
我只是不知道怎么面对
I just couldn't cope.
妈咪事已至此 顺其自然
Mammy, it was what it was.
没人怪你
Nobody blames you.
我会
I do.
你知道吗 她们问我
You know, they asked me...
那些修女
The nuns.
她们问我能不能养得起你们中的哪一个
They asked me if I could manage with any of youse.
我说“大概两个”
I said, "Maybe two."
修女们就把你们排成-排
So they lined youse all up.
然后说“挑两个”
And she said, "Pick two."
电影精选列表