片名《布朗夫人的儿子们 电影版》
脱了工服你看起来完全不一样了
You look completely different out of your uniform.
装 装好了吗
Is, is that loaded?
抓稳 宝贝 抓稳
Steady, son. Steady.
我让你推你再推
Don't push till I tell you.
谁哦
Who? Oh...
啊 是谁啊
Yes? Who is it?
天哪 我要迟到了
Jesus, I'm late!
妈的 靠
Shit! Feck it.
你好我没时间了 我睡过头了
Hello. I can't stop, I slept late.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God's sake!
天哪 靠
Jesus. Feck it.
妈的
Shit!
靠 快进去
Feck it. Get in!
哦 我回来的刚刚好
Oh, that's me now back on time.
等等
Wait a minute.
这个不应该挂在这
This shouldn't be here.
这样看起来好多了
That's better.
电影开始了
This is the movie!
-Winnie!-你好
- Winnie! - Hiya.
-早上好胖Annie -早上好Agnes
- Morning, Fat Annie. - Good morning, Agnes.
你觉得今天的胡萝卜还会像昨天的那么贵吗
Do you think the carrots will be as expensive today as they were yesterday?
如果是真的 我希望它们小-点
If they are, I hope they're small ones,
因为批发商可以把它们塞进自己菊花
'cause the wholesaler can shove them up his arse.
Cathy今天第一天上班在办公室工作
Cathy starts her new job today. An office job.
想想整天窝在办公室的样子
Imagine being stuck in an office all day.
我可不行Annie 我是个自♥由♥的小商贩 生来如此 乐在其中
Not me, Annie. I'm an independent trader. Born to it and lovin' it.
早Damien神父
Morning, Father Damien.
-早 -这就是生活
- Mornin'. - This is the life.
-早 -哦谢谢
- Mornin'! - Ooh, thank you.
快走啊 姑娘们
Come on, girls!
早上好
Good morning!
早上好 Dublin !
AGNES: Good morning, Dublin!
这有世界上最好的水果和蔬菜
Get the finest of fruit and vegetables from all over the world right here!
最好的水果 最新鲜的蔬菜
The best of fruit! The greenest of greens!
最贴心的服务
And the friendliest of service!
Tom如果你不想买♥♥ 赶紧滚蛋
Tom, if you're not buying, fuck off.
Perry Mason啊(贾德纳笔下的律师,以替杀人冤犯洗清罪嫌出名)
There goes Perry Mason.
是啊 他不会把狱警救出监狱的
Yeah. He wouldn't get a prison guard out of prison.
早啊Agnes 你好Jasper有我的信吗
- Morning, Agnes. - Hello, Jasper. What have you got for me?
是税务局寄来的
That'll be the Revenue Office.
还好信封是棕色 这样他们不会发现我拿它来擦屁♥股♥了
Just as well it's brown, so they won't see me wiping my arse with it.
多棒的金桔 球芽甘蓝还有仙人掌果啊
Beautiful kumquats, Brussels sprouts and prickly pears!
你好吗亲爱的 你想捏捏我的仙人掌果吗
How are you, love? Do you want to squeeze my prickly pears?
-早上好妈妈 -你好Dermot儿子
- Morning, Mammy. - Hello, Dermot son.
-你好Maria -你好 布朗夫人
- Hello, Maria. - Hello, Mrs Brown.
我可爱的三胞胎今天好吗
And how's my lovely triplets today?
George受风了
George has a touch of wind.
怎么搞的 么了
What's the matter? What's the matter?
哦 那是Ringo
Oh, that's Ringo.
嘿 你这只大晰蝎
Hey, you big lizard!
这是青蛙 你没长眼睛啊 呱呱呱呱
It's a frog, you blind bastard. Ribbit, ribbit!
不Dermot 你是壁虎
No, Dermot, you're a gecko.
我都呱呱的叫了一周了
I've been saying "ribbit, ribbit" all week.
我得走了 我要去见Buster
I'll be off. I have to meet Buster.
-Buster好吗亲爱的 -他还好
- How is Buster, love? - He's fine.
今天还是做无罪辩护吗 Buster
Are we "not guilty" again today, Buster?
是的
We are.
那么Cunningham先生 你能告诉我你有多少匹马吗
So, Mr Cunningham, will you tell the court how many horses do you own?
七匹现在只剩六匹了 因为那个混♥蛋♥偷走了-匹
Seven. But six now, since that bastard stole one.
法官大人 我反对
Justice, I object.
他在暗指我的当事人
He is pointing at my client.
会引起偏见
That is prejudicial.
Crews先生 那是因为你的当事人在这里受审
That, Mr Crews, is because your client is on trial here.
我想你说的对 是不是
That's fair enough, I suppose, isn't it?
他不错吧是吗
He's good, isn't he?
早妈妈
Morning, Ma.
你好Mark 你好Betfy
Hello, Mark. Hello, Betty.
-好消息妈妈 -你怀孕了
- Great news, Ma. - You're pregnant?
哦感谢上帝Bono要有弟弟了 我得开始织毛衣了
Oh, thank God. A brother for Bono. I'll start knitting.
不是Bono有弟弟了
It's not a brother for Bono.
Bono的妹妹 我得开始织毛衣了
A sister for Bono. I'll start knitting.
-我没怀孕 -你确定
- I'm not pregnant. - Are you sure?
-是工作妈妈 -Bono的 他才六岁亲爱的
- It's a job, Ma. - For Bono? He's only six, love.
Mark拿到了一个木匠的合同 大单子
Mark's got a new carpentry contract. A big one.
恭喜你亲爱的
Congratulations, love.
可怜的Bono 孤单的长大
Poor Bono. Growing up an only child.
再见妈妈
See you later, Ma.
你好Evelyn
Hello, Evelyn.
她看起来很棒 希望她付了
She's looking great. Hope she paid for that...
-早Agnes -我可怜的脚啊
- Morning, Agnes. - My fuckin' foot!
你们俩能不能直接说话 别发短♥信♥了
Will you two feckin' talk to each other, and don't be texting.
再见Laura再见
I see you, Laura, I see you.
你好 Braden 看看你啊
Hello, Braden. Look at you.
他的头发像他爸爸的那么浓密了
- He's getting hairy like his father. - (WOMAN LAUGHING)
-早上好Agnes -你好Rab
- A very good morning to you, Agnes. - Hello, Rab.
-昨晚有没有出去搞点雷鬼乐啊 -我不是牙买♥♥加人
- Out last night doing a bit of reggae? - I am not from Jamaica.
姑娘躺下吧我来推推
? Lie down girl Let me push it up, push it up ?
Rstafarianism,是1930年代起自牙买♥♥加兴起的一个黑人基♥督♥教宗教运动
Here, Rasta man... Take the air out of that.
cunningham先生
Mr Cunningham...
听说你让你的动物们挨饿 这是真的吗
Is it true that you starve your animals?
我是Toln Crews律师C-R-E-W-S
Tom Crews, solicitor. C-R-E-W-S.
事实上你曾经因为虐待你的马而被判无罪
In fact, were you not found guilty of the mistreatment of your horses
在过去的12个月中曾四次发生这样的事
on four occasions over the past 12 months?
法官大人 请允许我
Justice, if I may...
Cunningham先生不是今天的被告
Mr Cunningham is not on trial here.
请你站在别的地方 Crews先生
Go somewhere else, please, Mr Crews.
说起这个问题
With, with, with the questions.
是的啊
Yeah, the... (CLEARS THROAT)
他
He... (MUMBLING)
一匹马 他 嘿
- A horse. He... - Psst!
过来
Come.
你还有问题要问吗 Crews先生
Do we have a question, Mr Crews?
Cunningllam先生
Mr Cunningham,
你声称我的当事人偷了你的马 这匹马叫什么名字
what is the name of this horse that you allege my client stole?
我就叫他“马儿”就这样“过来 马儿 马儿”
I just called him "horsey". Like, "Come here, horsey, horsey".
不不是你叫他什么 这匹马的名字是什么
No, not what you called it. The name-name of this horse.
我是说关于这匹马的权属证明上写的名字
I mean, it would be on the papers that you have for this horse.
我根本没有权属证明 买♥♥的时候就没有
I don't have papers. He didn't come with papers.
你有这匹马的照片吗
You have a photograph of this horse?
我他妈的没事给马拍什么照片啊
What the fuck would I be doing taking a photograph of a horse for?
法官大人 根本没有证据证明这匹马的存在
Justice, without any evidence of the existence of this horse,
怎么能诬陷我的当事人偷了它呢
how can my client be accused of stealing it?
实际上 这匹马根本就不存在
To all intents and purposes, this horse does not even exist.
我还有很多事情要做
I have a very busy day ahead of me.
我不能把时间浪费在审理盗窃根本不存在的马这种事
I can't spend time on the theft of an invisible horse.
诉讼驳回
Case dismissed.
-磅装的巧克力是怎么变成五磅的
How can a one-pound box of chocolates put on five pounds?
我也不知道
It's beyond my apprehension.
Cathy说会给我准备一份精美的生日礼物
Cathy's talking about getting me something nice for my birthday.
真的是什么
Really? What?
Placido Dodominigo音乐会的票
Tickets to go to Placido Dodominigo.
太棒了 去一周还是10天
Oh, lovely. For a week or 10 days?
说起生日 下周就是Sharon的生日了 我还不知道给她买♥♥点什么礼物
Speaking of birthdays, I don't know what to get my Sharon for hers next week.
-买♥♥本书吧 -不她有了
- Get her a book. - No, she has one.
你知道吗 Winnie我盼望着能和你聊天
You know, Winnie, I live for these little chats of ours.
-我也是Agnes -来过来
- Me, too, Agnes. - Here, come on.
你走吧我得干活了
Off with you. I have work to do.
好的
OK.
亲爱的 想买♥♥什么
Yes, love?
50美分的苹果和75美分的苹果
电影精选列表