I'm not fucking Jamaican!
他们都和都柏林文化天衣无缝地融合在一起
CATHY: They've all blended seamlessly into Dublin culture.
他们称为 新都柏林
The new Dublin, they call it.
但是从来都没有什么新都柏林
But there isn't any new Dublin.
红磨坊集市总是欢迎那些生活艰辛的
Moore Street has always welcomed the needy,
孤独的 迷失在这座城市里的人们
the lonely, the lost of this city's people,
敞开大门欢迎他们
and did so with an open heart.
不论你是谁
It doesn't matter who you are,
红磨坊集市都欢迎你
you will be welcomed in Moore Street.
这就是我妈妈引以为豪的
It's something my mother is very proud of
也是我将引以为豪的事情
and something I will be proud of
轮到我的时稼侯
when it's my turn.
当我从妈妈手中接过这个家族摊位的时候
When I take over the family stall from my mother.
而有些人想要关掉它
There are those who would clear it out,
关掉红磨访集市把这个城市变成任何一个毫无个性的复♥制♥品
put Moore Street away and morph this city into a faceless copy of any other city.
但是他们不能
But they can't,
他们也不会
and they won't.
因为我们不会允许
Because we won't let them.
我们就是红磨坊集市 我们哪儿也不去
We are Moore Street and we are going nowhere.
(APPLAUSE)
所以那么没有其他证据了 Maydo Archer先生
So, then, no more evidence, Mr Maydo Archer?
恩
Um...
没有了 法官
No, Justice.
(SOFT MURMURING)
-我们搞砸了 -没有我们没有 抓紧了Dermo
- We're screwed. - No, we're not. Hold on, Dermo'.
耶
BUSTER: Yeah!
不要
DERMOT: No!
我就知道我能做到
BUSTER: I knew I could do it.
你个混♥蛋♥ 别再做这种事儿了
You bastard. Don't ever try anything like that again.
-不要爬楼梯了 -抓紧了 Dermo加油 小骏马
- Please, not the stairs. - Hold on, Dermo. Come on, giddy up!
(NEIGHING)
收据在这儿
We have it!
你好Buster
Hello, Buster.
Dickie法官
Justice Dickie.
下楼梯后右转
Back down the stairs on the right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
尽管布朗夫人声称已交过税款
Despite the assertion of Mrs Brown that this debt has been settled,
但是没有证据能证明
there is no evidence to prove this.
所以 税务署起诉Agnes Brown夫人一案
So then, in the matter of The Revenue Department v. Mrs Agnes Brown...
-这是什么 -骑兵
- What is this? - It's the cavalry.
或者小丑
- Or clowns. - (GROANS)
法官 这是收据
Justice, here's the receipt.
是盲文打的
It's in Braille.
在场有人会读盲文吗
Is there anyone in court who reads Braille?
别他妈看我
Don't fucking look at me.
我可以
I read Braille.
法庭认为布朗夫人胜诉
The court finds in favour of Mrs Brown.
你看 都是按照预想的方法做到的
You see, it all works out the way it's supposed to.
可爱的金桔 小洋白菜 还有仙人掌
Lovely kumquats, Brussels sprouts and prickly pears!
你怎么样 亲爱的 你想摸下我的仙人掌吗
How are you, love? You wanna feel my prickly pears?
快回来 我会让你狼吞虎姻的
Come back quick, I'll give you a gobble.
(MAN LAUGHING)
最后那点不要用 最后那点不要用
We won't use that last bit. We won't use that last bit.
天啊 你看 你杀了她
Jesus, look, now you've killed her!
多少
How much?
原谅我
Release me.
是我曾曾祖母开始摆摊的
It was my great, great grandmother that started the stall.
从那之后就传给家中的长女
And it's been handed down ever since to the eldest girl in the family.
从1802年开始
Since 1802.
该谁对词了 不是我
Somebody has a line, and it's not me.
开始
MAN: (AMPLIFIED) And action.
多少
AGNES: How much?
四 他妈的狗屎包
Four... Fucking shitbags.
要记的很多 别着急
AGNES: It's a lot to remember, take your time.
哦
Whoa.
你好 Buster
Hello, Buster.
对不起
Sorry.
再见Buster
Goodbye, Buster. (LAUGHING)
好吧 你的确引起轰动了
ANNIE: Well, you've certainly made a splash.
我没时间说那些屁话 Annie
I've no time for that shite, Annie.
新鲜的水果和蔬菜
Fresh fruit and vegetables!
就像电视里看到的一样
As seen on TV.
(SIGHS)
-看吧你杀了她 -多少
- ANNIE: Look, now you've killed her. - How much?
-女士们先生们 又是Ben kellett 耶
- AGNES: Ladies and gentlemen, Ben Kellett. - MAN: (APPLAUDING) Yeah!
上帝啊 要是他们发现了
Jesus Christ, if they find out.
别说了
Stop it now.
嘘 没必要让别人发现或者知道
Shush, there's no need for anyone to find... To know.
-发现或知道 -发现或知道
- To find to know? - To find to know.
妈妈闭嘴
Mammy, shut up.
我肛♥门♥有点痛
I'm getting an itch around my anus.
你该去看看医生
You should see someone about that.
会是痔疮吗
Would it be thrush?
预备 开始
MAN: Set and action.
多少
AGNES: How much?
继续拍 继续拍
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Keep rolling, keep rolling.
-她为什么 一直重复 -是电♥话♥响了
- Why does she keep repeating herself? - It's the phone thing.
国家档案局
National Records Service.
不好意思 蠢蛋
Excuse me, fucker-face.
我怎样才能看到真正的收据
How do I get to see the actual receipts?
(MAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY)
我正好压在自己睾丸上
I landed right on my cock.
电影精选列表