I buy nothing that is not signed.
你认为他真的长这个样子吗
Do you suppose he really looks like that?
据我所知 这都是抬举他了
From what I've heard, it's very flattering.
他本人来了
Here he is, in the flesh.
夫人 先生
Madame. Monsieur.
奥林夫人
Madam Auring.
-你又喝酒了 -面对这样的场合 我们必须加强戒备
- You've been drinking again. - One must be fortified for such an occasion.
拉封丹先生 您的光临令我深感荣幸
Monsieur la Fontaine, I am honored by your presence.
-卡蒙多来了 -外面下雨了吗
- Camondo's here. - Is it raining?
你是乔扬先生吗
Are you Monsieur Joyant?
-是的 女士 -你应该被逮捕
- Yes, madame. - You should be arrested.
把这样的东西挂在墙上 看看这个女人 她正在脱衣服
To hang such a thing on your wall! Look at this woman. She is undressing.
还有个男人看着她
With a man looking on.
真恶心
Disgusting!
请原谅 夫人
Forgive me, madame.
这位女士没有脱衣服 她正在穿衣服
The lady is not undressing. She is dressing.
这位绅士恰好是她的丈夫
The gentleman happens to be her husband.
他们正在庆祝结婚27周年纪念日
They are celebrating their 27th wedding anniversary.
他们要和他们的长子一起吃晚饭
They are going to have dinner with their oldest son.
长子是一名动物标本剥制师
He is a taxidermist.
你竟然如此诽谤这些好人 我感到震惊
I am appalled that you should thus malign these good people.
这也证明了我一直以来所坚持的
It goes to prove what I have always maintained...
邪恶只存在于旁观者的眼中
that evil exists only in the eye of the beholder.
感谢您停下脚步看我的画作
I will thank you to stop looking at my pictures.
你说得对 我喝醉了
You're right. I am tipsy.
如果我洗脸的话也许
Perhaps if I can wash my face...
多少钱
How much is it?
-4000法郎 先生 -4000法郎
- 4,000 francs, monsieur. - 4,000 francs?
你看 劳特累克还很年轻
Look here, Lautrec is still a very young man.
拉斐尔也年轻 先生
So was Raphael, monsieur.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
抱歉 先生 我正在就这幅画进行谈判
Excuse me, monsieur, I am negotiating for this painting.
送到我的酒店去
Deliver it to my hotel.
米兰四世 塞尔维亚国王
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
啊 莫里斯
Ah, Maurice
我肯定是睡着了
I must have slipped off.
-我马上过去 -都结束了 亨利
- I'll go right in. - It's all over, Henri.
最后一位客人已经走了
The last of the guests have gone.
好吧 那就
Well, in that case...
塞尔维亚国王也走了
Including the King of Serbia.
我很抱歉 莫里斯
I'm sorry, Maurice...
但心里别太难受
but don't take it too hard.
毕竟 他的祖先是在波斯尼亚荒野放羊的
After all, his forefathers were tending sheep in the wilds of Bosnia...
-而我的祖先是纳瓦拉国王 -你不能再这样下去了
- when mine were kings of Navarre. - You can't go on this way.
-确实如此 -要么工作 要么挥霍 你不能两者兼顾
- Quite. - Work or dissipate. You can't do both.
莫里斯 别教训我 如果我能改变 我会改的
Don't lecture me, Maurice. If I could be different, I would.
我知道我喝太多了 但我控制不住自己
I know I drink too much, but I can't stop myself.
-我希望我能 -你必须停下来了
- I wish I could. - You must stop.
按你现在的喝法 你都活不到40岁
At the rate you're going, you'll never reach 40.
拉斐尔 华托和科雷乔也没活到
Neither did Raphael, nor Watteau, nor Correggio.
我死后会有很好的陪伴
I shall be in good company.
无论如何 一切都是最好的安排
Anyway, it's all for the best.
想想我的画的价值将会怎么飙升
Think how my paintings will soar in value.
你将会收益大增
You stand to benefit hugely.
这不好笑 亨利
That isn't funny at all, Henri.
对 不好笑
No, it isn't.
原谅我 莫里斯
Forgive me, Maurice.
现在我们离开这里吧 我要喝点酒
Now let us get out of here. I need a drink.
(帕奎因 裙装 外套店)
亨利 你能出来真是太好了
It's so sweet of you to come out, Henri.
你知道这件衣服对我有多重要
But then you know how important this dress is to me.
这将是我有生以来最伟大的开幕演出
This is going to be the greatest opening I ever had...
我想要看起来像一场梦
and I just have to look like a dream.
帕奎因先生
monsieur. Paquin.
艾薇儿小姐 您看上去多么迷人啊
Mademoiselle Avril. How ravishing you look.
他人多好 帕奎因先生 这是土鲁斯-劳特累克先生
Isn't he sweet? Monsieur Paquin, Monsieur Toulouse-Lautrec.
我很荣幸 先生
I am honored, monsieur.
请坐 小姐 我们为您做好了准备
Won't you sit down, mademoiselle? We are all ready for you.
我去叫你的模特
I will call your mannequin.
你已经发达了
For a long road you've traveled.
几年前 你还在唱歌♥换取晚餐钱
Only a few years ago, you were singing for your supper...
如今 你已经是29岁的明星了
and here you are, a full-fledged star at 29.
-25岁 -当然 请原谅我 25岁
- Twenty-five. - Of course. I beg your pardon. 25.
我保持25岁已经四年了 而且我还会再25岁四年
I have been 25 for four years, and I shall stay there another four.
我会变成27岁一段时间
Then I'll be 27 for a while.
-我打算优雅地变老 -瞧 小姐
- I intend to grow old gracefully. - Voila, mademoiselle.
米丽亚姆 亲爱的
Myriame, darling!
太迷人了 非常合适
Ravishing! But then, what isn't on you?
让她为你的产品做模特 对你的顾客来说是不公平的
It isn't fair to your customers to have her model your things.
抱歉 亨利 海姆小姐 土鲁斯-劳特累克先生
Forgive me. Henri. Mademoiselle Hayem, Monsieur Toulouse-Lautrec.
-嗯 亨利 您觉得怎么样 -您好 小姐
- Well, Henri, what do you think? - How do you do, mademoiselle?
我们已经见过面了 不是吗 劳特累克先生
We've already met, haven't we, Monsieur Lautrec?
当然 亨利认识所有人 那么 亨利 你觉得怎么样
Of course, Henri knows everybody. Well, Henri, what do you think? Will it do?
它看起来适合你 太好了
If it looks as well on you, it will do admirably.
别胡说了 当然适合 再见 亲爱的
Don't talk nonsense. Of course it will. Au revoir, darling.
别忘了 星期四你要来参加我的开幕演出
Don't forget, you're coming to my opening, Thursday.
亨利会带你来的 对吧 亲爱的
Henri will bring you, won't you, darling?
我会告诉他去哪里接你
I'll tell him where to pick you up.
-我很荣幸 小姐 -我等着你
- I shall be delighted, mademoiselle. - I shall be waiting.
再见 帕奎因 再见 亲爱的
Au revoir, Paquin. Au revoir, darling..
来吧 亨利
Come now, Henri.
她看起来很可爱 但我不确定我是否同意米丽亚姆
She's lovely to look at, but I'm not sure I approve of Myriame...
如果我听到的是真的
if what I hear is true.
据说她自己买♥♥衣服 自己付房♥租
They say that she buys her own clothes, pays her own rent.
我的意思是 没有人知道 这样的事情何时才会结束
What I mean is, there's no telling where something like that can end.
男人会开始产生最荒谬的想法
Men will start getting the most ridiculous ideas.
我的确知道这件事
I know it for a fact...
马塞尔·德·拉·瓦西耶 想送给她一匹他自己的纯种马
that Marcel de la Voisier wanted to give her one of his thoroughbreds.
我问你 如果一个女孩连一匹马都不接受 这个世界会变成什么样子
I ask you, what is the world coming to when a girl won't even accept a horse?
简·艾薇儿
我有个好儿子
I had one fine son
生为水手
Born to be a sailor
歌♥唱
Singing
葡萄酒令你脸色苍白
Wine can leave you pale
但男人更令你苍白无力
But a man can leave you paler
葡萄酒令你脸色苍白
Wine can leave you pale
但男人更令你苍白无力
But a man can leave you paler
他有他父亲的眼神
He has his father's eye
从未有比这更蓝的
Never was a bluer
从未让女仆离开
Never walks a maid
但他是女仆的追求者
But he is her wooer
歌♥唱
Singing
葡萄酒可以让你变得真实
Wine can make you true
但男人可以让你更真诚
But a man can make you truer
葡萄酒可以让你变得真实
Wine can make you true
但男人可以让你更真诚
But a man can make you truer
马克西姆餐厅
维克多 你没点餐
Victor, you do the ordering.
没问题 鱼子酱 一碗又一碗 香槟不要停
No problem. Caviar, bowls and bowls. And keep the champagne flowing.
足够了 对吗
It's enough, isn't it?
我崇拜将军们 他们说话直入主题
I adore generals. They come right to the point.
简 你惊到了我
I'm surprised at you, Jane.
我以为你几年前就不选择军人了
I thought that you had given up the military years ago.
哦 这不一样 我甚至可能会嫁给维克多
Oh, this is different. I might even marry Victor.
哦 别想了
Oh. Perish the thought.
婚姻就像一顿乏味的饭菜 开头有甜点
Marriage is like a dull meal with dessert at the beginning.
这方面 我拥有最高权威
I have it on the very highest authority.
别理他 他是个愤世嫉俗的人 他不相信爱情
Pay no attention to him. He's a cynic. He doesn't believe in love.
爱 是一种净化的力量
Love. is a purifying influence...
使人的心灵变得高尚
that ennobles the heart of man.
相反 将军
On the contrary, General...
爱情是一种混乱的状态 受害者无法区分
电影精选列表