祝你健康 维克多
Your health, Victor.
把他带出去吧 督察
Take him out of here, Inspector.
我管你是不是要关闭我的小酒馆 但我不想让他在这儿了
I don't care if you close my bistro, I don't want him in it.
他会自杀的 我不希望这种事发生在我的小酒馆里
He'll kill himself, and I don't want it to happen in my bistro here.
这会给这里带来坏名声
It gives a place a bad name.
-该回家了 先生 -把你的手从我身上拿开
- Time to go home. Monsieur - Take your hands off me.
-你怎么敢 -得了吧 理智点 劳特累克先生
- How dare you... - Come on. Be sensible, Monsieur Lautrec.
-该回家了 -是你 巴度
- It's time to go home. - It's you, Patou.
巴度和我 我们是老朋友 你不知道 是吗 维克多
We're old friends, Patou and I. You didn't know that, did you, Victor?
快 我们赶紧离开这个鼠窝吧
Come on, let's get out of this rat's nest.
我们找个地方 只有你和我 喝一杯
Let's go somewhere, just you and I, and have a drink.
-当然可以 劳特累克先生 -你以为你在愚弄我 是吗
- By all means, Monsieur Lautrec. - You think you're fooling me, don't you?
你说要喝一杯 但你实际上是想送我回家
You say you'll have a drink, but you really mean to take me home.
你到底在这儿干什么
What are you doing here anyhow?
总是管别人的事
Always putting your nose in other people's business.
你为什么不停止纠缠我
Why don't you stop pestering me?
我是公民 你有逮捕我的授权书吗
I'm a citizen. Have you a warrant for my arrest?
他如何能坚持下去 真是个谜
It's a mystery how he can go on.
他还能工作
He still works.
他不顾一切地拖着自己 站在画架前 开始绘画
He drags himself to his easel and paints in spite of all.
他现在睡得够香了
He is sleeping soundly enough now.
几个小时之内 什么都无法唤醒他
Nothing will wake him, not for hours.
我必须向省政♥府♥报告 他需要医疗救助
I must report to the prefecture that he needs medical attention.
他必须去医院 医院知道该怎么救他
He must go to a hospital. They'll know what to do.
医生会给他一些东西让他入睡 并让他远离酒瓶
They'll give him things to make him sleep, and they'll keep him away from the bottle.
等到明天吧
Wait till tomorrow.
如果他的情况没有好转 我就派人去请他的母亲
Then if he's not any better, I will send for his mother.
卢贝夫人 卢贝夫人
Madame Loubet! Madame Loubet!
你在哪儿 蟑螂又回来了 有好几百万只
Where are you? They're back, the roaches! Millions of them!
卢贝夫人
Madame Loubet!
阿门
Amen.
他的眼睛睁着
His eyes are open.
能听见我说话吗 亨利
Can you hear me, Henri?
听着 我是莫里斯·乔扬
Listen, this is from Maurice Joyant.
听着
Listen.
卢浮宫已经接受了卡蒙多的收藏画作
"The Louvre has accepted Camondo Collection."
您是唯一一位在生时 获此殊荣的艺术家
This makes you only artist to be so honored in his lifetime.
你听见我说话了吗 亨利
Do you hear me, Henri?
您的画作将会在卢浮宫展出
Your paintings are to hang in the Louvre.
我不明白
I didn't understand.
原谅我 亨利
Forgive me, Henri.
我不明白
I didn't understand.
亨利 亲爱的 我们刚刚听说你快要死了
Henri, my dear, we just heard you were dying.
我们只能说再见了
We simply had to say goodbye.
认识你真是太好了 当然 我们稍后再见
It was divine knowing you. We will see you later, of course.
但是现在 请原谅我 我必须飞走了
But now, if you forgive me, I must fly.
马克西姆有一位最美丽的生物在等着我
There is the most beautiful creature waiting for me at Maxim's.
再见 亨利 再见
Goodbye, Henri. Goodbye.
电影精选列表