I put chains on her. They only made her vicious.
一天晚上 她打碎了锁链 逃进了她的小巷
One night she broke them, and escaped into her alleyways.
你怎么能指望这样一个女人去关心别人呢
How could you expect such a woman to care for anyone?
在丛林中 他们既不会怜悯 也不会去厌恶
In the jungle they feel neither pity nor revulsion.
看到我 作为女人的她并没有感到不快
The sight of me did not offend her as a woman.
她没有像你曾经预言的那样 看到我高大挺拔
She did not see me tall and straight as you once prophesied.
她看得很真实
Her eyes were wide open.
她爱的是我这个人
She loved me for what I am.
如果我对这个世界 有更多的了解就好了
If only I knew more of the world.
你现在需要的是你的父亲
It is your father you need now.
为了什么 告诉我土鲁斯伯爵
To what purpose? To tell me that a Comte de Toulouse...
不允许自己爱上这样一个女孩
does not permit himself to fall in love with such a girl?
说一个瘸子无权
To say that a cripple has no right to...
请原谅我 妈妈 是白兰地在说话
Forgive me, Maman. It was the cognac speaking.
阿尔比的情况如何
How are things at Albi?
一如既往 利利 你的房♥间一直为你打扫着
As always, Riri. Your room kept ready for you.
也许明年夏天 我可以回去住上几个星期
Perhaps next summer I can spend a few weeks.
回家吧 利利 放弃这种生活
Come home now, Riri. Give up this life.
这是我唯一拥有的东西 妈妈
It is the only one I have, Maman.
并不像你想象的那样 全是在浪费时间
It is not all dissipation, as you might think.
我的生活中也有一些美德
There is some virtue in it, too.
这些画的是你的儿子
These canvases are your son.
而不是一个双腿萎缩的可怜瘸子
Not a miserable cripple with shrunken legs.
你就不能在家画画吗 利利
Can you not paint at home, Riri?
乡村是如此美丽
The countryside is so beautiful.
我有一个朋友 妈妈 他也是个画家
I have a friend, Maman. He is a painter, too.
他的名字是文森特·梵高
His name is Vincent van Gogh.
他描绘了普罗旺斯炎热阳光下的麦田
He paints wheat fields hot with the sun of Provence.
一个人可以盯着他的一幅画布 并因光线而失明
A man can stare at one of his canvases and go blind with the light.
我无法画出他的田野
I cannot paint his fields...
但他也画不出红磨坊的女孩们
but he cannot paint my girls of the Moulin Rouge.
我是一位描绘街头和贫民窟的画家
I am a painter of the streets and of the gutter.
我遇见玛丽·夏莱并非偶然
It is no accident that I met Marie Charlet.
给我看一下你最新的画作 利利
Show me your latest painting, Riri.
这一幅
This.
油彩都干了
The paint is dry.
有时候人的灵感会突然消失
Sometimes one's inspiration falters.
-原谅我 妈妈 -去找她吧 利利
- Forgive me, Maman. - Go and find her, Riri.
你能用白兰地消除腿上的痛苦
You cannot kill the pain of losing her with cognac...
而不能消除失去她的痛苦
the way you can the pain in your legs.
你会害死自己的
You can only kill yourself.
我说这话是违背了我自己的良心的
I offend my own conscience by saying this...
但我更关心你的生存
but I care more for your survival.
带她回来
Bring her back.
普瓦里耶街
玛丽
Marie! Marie!
停车 停在这里
Stop! Stop here.
玛丽
Marie!
很抱歉 小姐 我把你误认为别人了
I'm sorry, mademoiselle. I mistook you for somebody else.
跟你在一起的话 她应该跟你一样矮吧
She can't be much if she'd take up with you.
先生
Monsieur?
白兰地
Cognac.
只有朗姆酒
Rum only.
那就朗姆酒
Rum, then.
我以前有一瓶白兰地 但我妻子很喜欢喝
I used to have a bottle of cognac. But my wife, she likes it.
她一个人给喝完了
She drank it up herself.
我在寻找一个女孩
I'm looking for a girl.
你可能认识她 她的名字是玛丽·夏莱
You may know her. Her name is Marie Charlet.
夏莱
Charlet?
夏莱
Charlet?
她的姐姐就住在这个街区
Her sister lives in this neighborhood.
她没有姐姐
She has no sister.
你认识玛丽·夏莱吗
You know Marie Charlet?
乩板街 享乐主义者那边
Rue de la Planchette, the Bon Vivant.
她在那里闲逛 你只能等她来
She hangs out there. You have only to wait.
想跳舞吗 请我喝点酒
Want to dance? Buy me wine.
玛丽
Marie.
我来接你回家了
I've come to take you home.
你好 土鲁斯
Hello, Toulouse.
醒醒 玛丽
Come on, Marie.
-玛丽 我说过我 -我听到了 你来找我了
- Marie, I said that I... - I heard you. You've come after me.
你想让我做什么 亲吻你的脚
What do you want me to do? Kiss your feet?
嘿 吉赛尔 让你的人过来
Hey, Giselle, send your man over here.
比贝尔
Bébert.
比贝尔
Bébert!
比贝尔吗
Bébert.
比贝尔
Bébert.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here.
我那个来自蒙马特的有钱瘸子 他来找我了
My rich cripple from Montmartre. He's come after me.
他会给我任何我想要的东西 不是吗
He'll give me anything I want, won't you?
一天50法郎
50 francs a day.
100法郎 对他来说没什么区别 他有几百万
100 francs. It makes no difference to him. He's got millions.
不是吗 土鲁斯
Haven't you, Toulouse?
他爸是个伯爵
His father is a count.
现在 比贝尔 你有什么要说的吗
Now, Bébert, may what have you got to say?
别听她说话 先生 她喝醉了
Don't listen to her, monsieur. She's drunk.
比贝尔
Bébert.
当然 比贝尔 我的比贝尔
For sure, Bébert. My Bébert!
你觉得我凭什么和你在一起住了一个晚上
Why did you think I stayed with you one night even?
因为你丑陋的脸
For love of your ugly face?
你真是个侏儒 侏儒又残废
A runt, that's what you are. A runt and a cripple!
当你摸我时我感到恶心
It made me sick when you touched me.
若不是比贝尔 我是不会回来的
I'd never have come back except for Bébert.
让他继续穿丝绸衬衫 涂润发油
To keep him in silk shirts and pomade.
先生 我求您 她不知道自己在说什么
Monsieur, I beg of you. She doesn't know what she's saying.
相信我 她对你只有最温柔的感情
Believe me, she holds only the tenderest feelings for you.
走开
Get out of my way!
我告诉过你他会回来的 比贝尔 我告诉过你 他不能没有我
I told you he'd come back, Bébert. I told you he couldn't live without me...
但你不信
But you wouldn't listen.
你因为一位肮脏的红发女人抛弃了我
You threw me over for a mangy redhead...
她的袜子里只有区区几法郎
with a few measly francs in her stocking.
你把自己贱卖♥♥了 比贝尔
You sold out cheap, Bébert.
卖♥♥太便宜了
Too cheap.
劳特累克先生
Monsieur Lautrec!
-请给我一杯白兰地 莎拉 -你去哪儿了 已经好几个星期了
- A cognac if you please, Sarah. - Where have you been? It has been weeks.
-你病了吗 -只是精神不好
- Have you been ill? - A malady of the mind only.
-齐德勒在哪里 -在他的办公室
- Where is Zidler? - In his office.
如今你回来了 他就没理由抱怨生意不好了
Now that you are back, he will have no cause to complain of bad business.
我不再是他的财产了 莎拉
I am no longer an asset, Sarah.
齐德勒必须为我提供一个月的免费酒饮
Zidler has to supply me with free drinks for a month.
亨利
Henri!
你真是气到我了
I am furious with you.
你为什么允许我如此出丑
Why did you allow me to make such a ridiculous fool of myself?
那个江湖骗子卫兵
That mountebank of a guardsman.
你接触过军事思想吗 亨利 那真是太棒了
Have you ever had contact with the military mind? Henri.It's fantastic.
除了遵守军事手册外
There is nothing one does except according to the military manual.
什么也做不了
But absolutely nothing.
-我担心他的肩膀是垫肩假装的 -垫肩又怎么了
- I was afraid those shoulders were padded. - What has padding to do with it?
劳特累克先生 这些天您去哪儿了 我们多么想念您啊
Monsieur Lautrec, where have you been? How we have missed you!
-我有一件东西给你 -那是什么
- I have something for you. - What's that?
你委托我制♥作♥一张海报
You commissioned me to do a poster.
怎么样
Well?
很好 非常好
It's good, very good.
我非常喜欢它 但是
I like it immensely, but...
-但什么 -这太不一样了
- But what? - It's so very different.
我希望如此
I hope so.
亨利 如果你要制♥作♥一张海报 那应该主要画我
If you are going to do a poster, Henri, it should be of me.
我就是这里的焦点 是我的歌♥声吸引了人群
I am the attraction here. It's my singing that draws the crowd.
请原谅我 但画一首歌♥曲 比画舞蹈画面要难得多
Forgive me, but it's much harder to draw a song than a dance.
-我也会跳舞 -确实如此 而且跳得非常精彩
- I also dance. - To be sure, and most exquisitely.
确实 先生 这很引人注目 极其引人注目
True, monsieur, it is striking. Most striking.
电影精选列表