他的调色板已结块 画笔已干 但亨利·德·土鲁斯·劳特累克的才能
却依然新鲜且有活力 就像在他放下画笔之前
在这里 短暂的一刻 画笔回到了他的手中
他 和他心爱的城市 和他的时代 将再次焕发活力
巴黎 1♥8♥9♥0年
希望你跳得裤子裂开 孩子
I hope you split your breeches, kid!
管好你自己 爱莎
Control yourself, Aicha.
他们每个人说话都像是大力神一样
They talk like they were Herculeses, all of them.
转了几圈之后 他们就开始气喘吁吁
And after a few turns, they pant, they gasp, and they wheeze.
-必须给他们嗅盐 他们才能喘上气 -怎么了
- One has to give them smelling salts! - What is the matter?
我的鞋湿透了 我会冻死的
My shoes are soaking wet. I shall die of cold.
-那就把鞋脱了 -我脱不了 我没穿袜子
- Then take them off. - I can't. I haven't any socks on.
付酒钱的时候 你就当这是你的钱
When the wine arrives, you pay for it as if it were your own money.
你不应该喝这么快 劳特累克先生 酒会烧坏你的胃
You should not drink so fast, Monsieur Lautrec. It burns your stomach.
我渴了 再来一杯
I'm thirsty. Please.
酒是用来解渴的
Wine is for thirst.
-至少你没说是水 -水是给美国人喝的
- At least you did not say water. - Water is for Americans.
有些人表演空中飞人时 可以用鞋跟荡秋千
Some men can swing by their heels on the flying trapeze.
有些人能成为共和国总统 我能喝干邑白兰地
Some men can become President of the Republic. I can drink cognac.
亨利 我就知道你在这儿 我有个好消息
Henri, I thought I'd find you here. I've great news.
莫里斯 喝一杯
Maurice, have a drink.
-你成功了 亨利 -又成功了
- You're made, Henri. - Again?
我是认真的 猜猜今天谁来画廊了
This is serious. Guess who came into the gallery today.
-谁 -卡蒙多
- Who? - Camondo!
他上画廊里躲雨去了
To get out of the rain?
-你怎么看 -看什么
- And what do you think? - What?
他停在你那张女人熨烫衣服的画前了
He halted by your canvas of the woman ironing.
后退两步 点了两下头
Stepped back two paces, nodded twice.
-你当然知道这意味着什么 -意味着什么
- You realize what this means, of course. - What?
亨利 你终于成了
Henri, you've arrived!
他是世界上最伟大的当代艺术收藏家
He's the greatest collector of contemporary art in the world.
他买♥♥过画家都成名了
When he buys, the painter is made.
-他买♥♥我那张了吗 -不完全买♥♥了
- Did he buy? - Not exactly.
我明白了 太阳出来了 他着急赶路
I see. The sun came out and he was in a hurry.
记住我的话 他会回来的 我今晚就给画布做个框
Mark my words, he'll be back. I'll make a frame for the canvas tonight.
你最好还是坐下来喝杯酒
You'd do much better to sit and have a drink.
相信我 亨利 这笔买♥♥卖♥♥已经成交了
Trust me, Henri, the sale's as good as made.
你看到那个脖子脏兮兮的阿尔及利亚人踩我的脚了吗
Did you see that dirty-necked Algerian step on my foot?
我看见你踢她的屁♥股♥了
I saw you kick her in the derriere.
踢她 总有一天 我会直捣她的咽喉
Kick her? One day I'll go right down her throat...
把她的心挖出来喂我的猫
pull her heart out, and feed it to my cat.
如果你能打过她的话 她的手臂很长 爱莎
If you can get at her. She has long arms, Aicha.
我要把她的手臂打断 我要
I'll break them! I'll...
-你踢我 -你踢我了
- You kick me. - You kicked me.
看来该喝酒了 干邑白兰地
This calls for a drink. Cognac?
谢谢
Thank you.
爱莎
Aicha
现在我们又是朋友了
Now we're all friends again.
我跟你说 劳特累克先生 我受够了这些妓♥女♥
I tell you, Monsieur Lautrec, I am fed up with these Lorettes!
都跟流浪猫一样
They behave like alley cats.
手持火焰剑的天使团无法维持秩序
A regiment of angels with flaming swords could not keep order.
-画的不错 -谢谢
- That's not bad. - Thank you.
-这可能会成为一张很好的红磨坊海报 -也许吧
- It might make a good poster for the Moulin. - It might at that.
我来告诉你我会怎么做 劳特累克先生
I'll tell you what I'll do, Monsieur Lautrec.
你要是能画出这张海报 我就给你免费一个月的酒钱
You make that poster, and I'll give you free drinks for a month.
-这是我收到的最好的报价了 -考虑一下吧
- Well, that's the best offer I've had. - Think it over.
流淌
Away.
河水流淌
The river goes rolling.
希望
O may, O may.
我们的爱依然真挚
Our love remain true.
又是一年的四月
It's April again.
恋人走在
And lovers are lining.
塞纳河畔
The banks of the Seine.
又是一年的四月
It's April again.
每一双眼睛都在闪烁
And every eye is shining.
是爱让幸运的人们
Was it love let your lucky fingers.
找到相牵的手吗
Seek mine that you were meant to hold.
是爱情唱响了一首挥之不去的歌♥吗
Was it love sang a song that lingers.
如今 我们都老了
Now both of us are growing old.
靠近些 亲爱的
Lie closer, my dear.
且听我娓娓道来
And hear the refrain.
你十七岁那年
Of your seventeenth year.
在阳光和雨露中
In the sun and the rain.
在塞纳河畔
Beside the River Seine O.
流淌
Away, away.
河水流淌
The river goes rolling.
希望
O may, O may.
我们的爱依然真挚
Our love remain true.
又是一年的四月
It's April again.
丁香花正在绽放
And lilacs are springing.
在那塞纳河边
The length of the Seine.
又是一年的四月
It's April again.
每个人都在歌♥唱
And everyone is singing.
是爱情让我在星期天
Was it love led me on a Sunday.
与你在树下共舞吗
To dance with you beneath the trees?
是爱情在星期一
Was it love echoed on a Monday.
让河水中飘荡着微风和歌♥声吗
The music of the river breeze?
靠近些 亲爱的
Lie closer, my dear.
再听一遍
And listen again.
你十七岁那年
To your seventeenth year.
在阳光和雨露中
In the sun and the rain.
在塞纳河畔
Beside the River Seine O.
流淌
Away, away.
河水流淌
The river goes rolling.
希望
O may, O may.
我们的爱依然真挚
Our love remain true.
再靠近一点
Lie closer again.
我在这里与你共舞
I danced with you here.
在阳光和雨露中
In the sun and the rain.
就在第二年
The very next year.
在塞纳河畔
Beside the River Seine O.
今晚他们喜欢你
They like you tonight.
他们是残酷的 他们只是假装为我的歌♥声喝彩
They are cruel. They only pretend to applaud my song.
他们真正想要的 是再看一眼我破碎的心
What they really want is another glimpse of my broken heart.
我怎么了 亨利
What is wrong with me, Henri?
其他女人找到了爱情和幸福 而我只找到了失意
Other women find love and happiness. I find only disenchantment.
-但你经常能找到 -我知道都是我的错 亨利
- But you find it so often. - I know it's all my fault, Henri.
我看到的是我希望他们成为的样子 而不是他们的真实面目
I see them as I want them to be, not as they really are.
我梦中的迷雾围绕着他们
The mist of my dreams surrounds them.
在牧羊人的笛声中 他们美美地走着
They walk in beauty to the music of a shepherd's pipe.
然后 晨风吹过 薄雾被一扫而空
And then the morning wind blows, and the mist is swept away.
可怜的菲利普 我看到他站在黎明的寒光中瑟瑟发抖
Poor Philippe. I can see him standing there in the cold light of dawn, shivering.
菲利普 哦 菲利普
Philippe? Oh, Philippe.
这跟他有什么关系 那已经过去很久了
What has he to do with it? That has been over for ages.
请原谅我的困惑 你上周才告诉我
Forgive my confusion. You were telling me only last week...
上周 去年 又有什么区别呢
Last week, last year, so what's the difference?
不过现在你提醒了我 他在很多方面都比艾蒂安优秀
Though now that you remind me, he was in many ways superior to Etienne.
很多方面
So many ways.
艾蒂安是谁
Now, who is Etienne?
你接触过法律思想吗 亨利
Have you ever had contact with the legal mind, Henri?
真是难以置信
It's beyond belief.
我不是他梦想中的样子 我是"契约的甲方"
I wasn't the vision of his dreams. I was "the party of the first part."
他没有宣布他的爱 他只是承认
He didn't declare his love. He merely acknowledged:
"存在着一种爱情状态"
"Whereas a state of affection exists."
哦 亨利
Oh, Henri
你为什么不能又高又帅呢
Why couldn't you be tall and handsome?
再喝两杯这个我就变成那样了
Two more of these, and I shall be.
你是唯一从没让我感到无聊的男人
You are the only man who has never bored me.
我是唯一从没爱过你的男人
I am the only man who has never loved you.
亨利 看那边
Henri, over there.
那里有最美丽的生物
There is the most beautiful creature.
看看这肩膀
Look at those shoulders.
看在你的份上 我祈祷那不是垫肩
电影精选列表