Don't put a tariff on everything you do.
我会尽力的 土鲁斯
I'll try, Toulouse.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what gets into me.
我不知道自己为什么会说出这样的话
I don't know why I say the things I do.
如果我讨厌你 我就会继续下楼梯
If I were sick of you, I'd have kept on going down those stairs.
我一直为你疯狂
I'm just as crazy about you as ever I was.
我知道你说的话 有一半不是真心的
I know you don't mean half the things you say.
巴黎的街头教会了你如何快速出击 先下手为强
The streets of Paris have taught you to strike quickly and draw blood first.
也许就是这样
Maybe that's it.
也许是被关在这个房♥间里让我神经紧张了
Maybe it's being cooped up in this room that's getting on my nerves.
我从没在一个地方待这么久
I've never been so long in one place.
有时 我觉得自己又回到了监狱
Sometimes I feel like I was back in jail.
我们要出门 我们要让今晚成为一个时刻
We'll go out. We'll make tonight an occasion.
我们穿戴整齐 然后去布洛涅森林的卡特兰之家
We'll dress up and we go to the Pre Catalan in the Bois.
你会喜欢的 玛丽 你会玩得很开心的
You'll love it, Marie. You'll have a wonderful time.
我不喜欢服务员都鄙视你的高级场所
I don't like those fancy places where the waiters look down their noses at you.
你怎么知道 你又没去过
How do you know? You've never been.
好吧
All right.
-劳特累克先生 很高兴见到您 -晚上好 费利克斯 好久不见
- Monsieur Lautrec, this is a pleasure. - Good evening, Felix. It's been a long time.
太久了 您的父亲 伯爵先生
Too long. Your father, Monsieur Comte...
上周 我们有幸与他共进晚餐
he did us the honor of dining with us last week.
-你有位子给我们吗 -当然有
- Do you have a table for us? - But of course.
谢谢你 费利克斯
Thank you, Felix.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, monsieur.
你有好的香槟原酒吗
You have a good champagne nature?
-完美 -好 先来香槟
- It is perfection. - Good. A champagne nature to start.
然后点餐 我想点扇贝
Then for food, I think a Coquille St. Jacques first.
然后是野鸡胸肉 酱汁是
Then Pheasant Under Glass. And the sauce...
我知道 先生 配雅文邑白兰地
I know, monsieur. With the armagnac.
餐酒 89年的波马
And to drink, Pommard '89.
好的 先生
Very good, monsieur.
-你喝过香槟原酒吗 -当然 喝过很多次
- Have you ever had champagne nature? - Sure, plenty of times.
他说 你父亲伯爵 是什么意思 是玩笑还是什么
What did he mean, "Your father, the Comte"? Is it a joke or something?
我父亲仍然生活在一个 人们使用头衔的世界里
My father still lives in a world where people use titles.
葡萄酒
The wine.
给你的 亲爱的
To you, my dear.
那边有个男人在盯着我
That man over there is staring at me.
谁又能责怪他呢
And who shall blame him?
如果不是害怕你的同伴 房♥间里的每个人都会看着你
Every man in the room would be looking at you, were he not afraid of his companion.
-还要酒吗 -泔水
- And more wine? - Slop.
你还想吃点别的吗
Would you like something else?
为什么乐团不演奏一些有生命力的曲目呢
Why doesn't that orchestra play something with some life in it?
他们会演奏你要求的任何曲目
They'll play anything you ask for.
他们为什么不给我们送饭 服务不是很好
Why don't they bring our food? The service isn't very good.
需要时间准备
It takes time to prepare.
他们应该已经准备好了 我敢打赌 他们收了足够的钱
Anyway, they ought to have things ready. They charge enough, I bet.
这酒要多少钱
How much do they charge for that wine?
你必须学会不去考虑成本
You must learn not to think of the cost.
这个房♥间很雅致吧 不是吗
Isn't it a lovely room? Isn't it?
那张桌子是留给共和国总统的
That table is reserved for the President of the Republic.
-我难受 -怎么了
- I'm sick. - What's the matter?
我感觉不舒服 就是这样
I don't feel well, that's all.
这里太拥挤了 喘不上气
It's too close in here. There isn't any air.
玛丽 玛丽
Marie! Marie!
-怎么了 -没怎么
- What's the matter? - Nothing. Why?
你真的病了吗
Are you really ill?
你就不能走快点吗
Can't you walk any faster than that?
-你是怎么把腿摔坏的 -我告诉过你 我滑了一跤
- How did you break them anyway? - I told you, I slipped on the floor.
你肯定有什么问题
There must have been something wrong with you.
孩子们经常摔倒 但他们不会摔断腿
Kids fall all the time and they don't break their legs.
-你必须拄拐杖吗 -是的 拄过一段时间
- Did you have to use crutches? - Yes, for a while.
-那你妈当时又 -够了 玛丽
- What did your mother do when... - That's enough! Marie!
你又来了 又发脾气了
There you go again, losing your temper.
你是个很难相处的人
You're a hard one to get along with.
-我只是在说你的腿 -闭嘴
- I was only talking about your legs. - Shut up!
来啊 打我啊 假装你是个真正的男人 我看你敢不敢
Go ahead, hit me. Make out you're a real man. I dare you.
在我打你之前快滚
Go off, before I do.
看看他 充满斗志 为什么不打我
Look at him, full of fight. Throw it at me, why don't you?
或者给自己买♥♥一双新腿
Or buy yourself a new pair of legs.
回到属于你的莫费塔尔街吧
Go back to the Rue Mouffetard where you belong!
没错 土鲁斯 我父亲不是伯爵
That's right, Toulouse. My father wasn't a count.
我是人♥渣♥ 真正的人♥渣♥ 所以你才抓着我不放
I'm scum. Real scum. That's why you hang on to me.
你要知道 如果你连我这样的人都留不住
You know if you can't hold someone like me,
你就永远也留不住任何女人
you'll never hold any woman!
天亮之前 我敢打赌你会爬着来找我
Before morning, I bet you'll come crawling after me...
求我回来 如果你知道去哪里找的话
begging me to come back, if you know where to look!
嘿 出租车
Hey, cabby!
再见 土鲁斯 明早你就不会唱歌♥了
So long, Toulouse. You won't be singing tomorrow morning.
去普瓦里耶街 我赶时间
Rue du Poirier, and I'm in a hurry.
土鲁斯
Toulouse.
让我进去 土鲁斯
Let me in, Toulouse.
我知道你在那儿 我看到门下有光
I know you're there. I saw the light from below.
我说的那些话都不是真心的
I didn't mean all those things I said.
请让我进去
Please, let me in.
我会好好的 我会对你好的
I'll be good. I'll be good to you.
你要我做什么都行 我为你疯狂
I'll do anything you want. I'm so crazy about you.
你想让我为你摆姿势吗 土鲁斯 我不会收你钱的
Would you like me to pose for you? Toulouse. I won't charge you anything.
如果你愿意 我们可以一起摆姿势
I'll pose in the altogether, if you want.
只要你不赶我走
Only don't send me away.
如果你这么做 我可受不了 我会跳进塞纳河里自杀的
I can't stand it if you do. I'll kill myself in the Seine.
说真的 我会跳
Honest, I will.
土鲁斯
Toulouse. Toulouse.
让我进去 我再也不会和你吵架了
Let me in. I'll never quarrel with you again...
或说刻薄话 我只想对你好
or say mean things. All I want is to be good to you.
让你快乐 前所未有的快乐
Make you happy, happier than you've ever been.
你再也找不到像我这样的女孩了
You'll never get another girl like me.
求你了 土鲁斯 别对我这么刻薄
Please, Toulouse, don't be mean to me.
我不会再回来了 土鲁斯
I won't come back again, Toulouse.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
我数到三 就这样了 然后我就走了
I'll count to three, that's all, and then I'm gone.
一
One...
二
two...
三
three!
伯爵夫人 很高兴您能来
Madame la Comtesse, I'm so glad you are here.
我儿子在哪儿
Where is my son?
在楼上 就像我在信里写的那样 11天来 他从未离开过房♥间
Upstairs, as I wrote you. In 11 days, he has not left that room.
我给他送吃的 但他都没动过
I send him food, but it comes back untouched.
他总是喝酒 他会死掉的
He always drinks. He will kill himself.
但为什么呢 他到底怎么了 你知道吗
But why? What is the matter with him, do you know?
之前有一个女孩 夫人
There was a girl, madame.
走开
Go away.
妈妈 我很抱歉 你为什么不写信 我本可以去火车站接你的
Maman, I'm so sorry. Why did you not write? I would have met your train.
你怎么样了 利利
How are you, Riri?
再好不过了 妈妈 我一直在努力工作
Never better, Maman. I've been working very hard.
你能给我五分钟 让我梳梳头 打打领带吗
Will you just give me five minutes to comb my hair and put on a tie?
她是个什么样的女孩 利利
What kind of girl is she, Riri?
你现在满脸胡须的儿子 还像他9岁时一样透明
Your bearded son is just as transparent as when he was a little boy of 9.
跟我讲讲
Tell me.
你永远不会懂的 妈妈
The kind you will never know, Maman.
她还是个孩子时
When she was a child...
她不得不在街道和河流之间做出选择
she had to choose between the streets and the river.
但你爱她
But you love her?
我只能这样闷在家里 才能不去追她 求她回来
It is all I can do to keep from going after her and begging her to come back.
你们之间怎么了
What happened between you?
她的过去对她影响太大了
Her past was too strong for her.
她生活的世界是一片丛林 人们像野兽一样肆意游荡
The world she lives in is a jungle, where people prowl like wild animals.
当猎物稀少时 他们就不吃东西
They go without eating when the game is scarce.
一旦杀到了猎物 它们就会互相抓咬争抢
And when there is a kill, they claw and bite each other over it.
那是一个残酷而狡诈的世界
It is a world of cruelty and cunning.
但那是个自♥由♥的世界
But it is free.
我给她戴上了锁链 这只会让她变得更凶残
电影精选列表