还不快过来
Well, come on then!
没错 没错
Yes! Yes, yes!
这就是我一直期待的战斗
Ah, this is the action I've been looking for!
他说剩下的就交给你处理
He said you could handle the rest.
啊 什么鬼?
Huh? What the bloody hell?
原来好戏这才刚刚开始
Well, aren't things getting interesting now?
去死吧
Time to die!
建议你别
I wouldn't.
给我过来
Get over here.
你拖得太久了
Took you long enough.
抱歉 有些累了
Sorry, I got tied up.
没有人能打败卡诺
No one beats Kano.
没有人能打败卡诺!
No one beats Kano!
不 这是我的战斗
No. This is my fight.
终结他
Finish him...
卡诺!
Kano!
没有了剑 你还算什么?
Without that sword, who are you, huh?
没错 你一无是处
That's right. You're nothing.
一无是处!
Nothing!
我是高桥剑痴
I am Kenshi Takahashi.
而你
And you...
只是一具尸体
...are dead.
噢 你在这里
Oh, there you are.
你以为能打败我?
Oh, you think you can beat me?
当我复活之后
Well, when I come back,
我会告诉你何为冷酷
I'll show you what cold-hearted is.
这是什么?
What in the hell?
不明白吗
Confused, eh?
老实说 我第一次见也是这样
Well, to be honest, I was too, the first time I saw it.
这是克罗尼卡的时钟
It's called Kronika's Hourglass,
有了它 我就能改写时间和历史
and with it, I can rewrite time and history.
你…这是你做的
You... You did this?
当然
Yeah, I did.
我让那些暴徒比如尚宗对我俯首称臣
I made those punters, like Shang Tsung, grovel at my feet,
他们本该如此
the way they deserve to.
荒原呢?那些怨念者?
The Wasteland? The revenants?
能控制所有这一团糟
Well, how better to control the masses, eh,
让它们害怕某个东西 多棒
but keep them afraid of something.
但说实话
But to be honest,
事情变得越来越无聊了 知道吗
it was all getting a bit boring, you know?
之后你出现了
Then you appeared.
嘿 是什么让你重新丢出雪球的
Hey, what made you take up your snowballs and give it a go?
我终于意识到
I finally realized
当整个世界在你面前崩溃
there's no honor in standing by
就毫无荣誉可言
while the world is destroyed around you.
我更喜欢“创造我的蓝图”
I prefer "made in my image."
总之 祝你下次好运
Anyway, better luck next time,
朋友
mate.
你想要硬碰硬
We do this the hard way, then.
我喜欢你 说真的 我喜欢
I like you. Hey, I do. I like you.
跟你说吧
I tell you what.
跪下 宣誓效忠于我
Kneel before me and pledge your loyalty,
我会给你封个王 在某个…我也不知道
and I'll set you up as king in... Uh, I don't know.
南极洲吧!
Antarctica!
我不会向任何人下跪
I kneel before no man.
啊 搞鬼了
Oh, bollocks!
-卡诺在哪 -倒在那边
-Where's Kano? -Lying around.
卡诺不在了 荒野终于可以解放了
Now that Kano is gone, the Wasteland can be free.
我们可以一起除掉怨念者 然后…
You and I can root out the revenants, and we can--
-不行 -什么
-No. -No?
你说得对
You were right.
用你的力量帮助他人
Using what you know to help others.
我已经忘记好久了
Something I forgot somewhere along the way.
因为你 我又重拾了一些荣耀
Because of you, I have some sense of honor again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那就和我一起帮助荒野的人们
Then work with me to help the people of the Wasteland.
还记得我的力量吗?
Remember what I said about my power?
我能感觉它变得更强了
I can feel it even now.
我无法控制它
It can't be controlled.
我做过一个约定
I made a promise,
如果我控制不了 他就会帮我
and if I don't keep it, he will.
什么约定?你在说什么?
What promise? What are you talking about?
我们能从头开始
We can start over.
我们能重建林鬼 甚至…
We can recreate the Lin Kuei, and we can--
这就交给你了
I leave that to you.
是时候了
It is time.
我不明白 林鬼 你的传奇
I don't understand. The Lin Kuei, your legacy...
现在你是林鬼了
You are the Lin Kuei now.
找到其他人 训练他们
Find others. Train them.
保护阳间
Protect Earth realm,
还会有更大的威胁等着你
for there will be other threats.
我相信你能处理好
And I trust you can handle them.
电影精选列表