没错
Yes.
没错 终于
Yes, at last.
宋 宋!
Song. Song!
我的眼睛 宋 帮帮我!
My eyes! Song, help me!
宋
Song.
不
No.
我的名字是
My name
尚宗
is Shang Tsung.
尚宗
Shang Tsung.
我知道这名字
I know that name.
我原本是世上最强之人
I was once the most powerful force in the realms.
直到卡诺出现
Before Kano.
但现在 有了这些灵魂
But now, with these souls,
我将夺回我的地位
I will reclaim my rightful place.
你们的灵魂属于我
Your souls are mine.
没错!
Yes!
力量
The power.
我的力量!
The power!
现在让卡诺体会下当奴隶的滋味
Now Kano will see what it's like to be a slave.
以及他们所有人
They all will.
至于你 剑痴
And you, Kenshi.
我该怎么处理你呢
What shall I do with you?
杀了我…就好
Just... kill me.
我不想活成这副样子
I don't want to live like th...
如你所愿
As you wish.
剑痴
Kenshi.
谁
Who...
你 你是谁
What... What are you?
战斗
Sento.
我属于你
I am yours.
挥舞我 看清楚
Wield me and see.
这不可能
Impossible.
起来
Rise.
起来
Rise.
巫师
A... sorcerer.
战斗之剑
Sento.
我…我能看到了
I... I can see.
我能…看到了
I can... I can see.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
等等
Wait.
我一直想知道你去哪儿了
You know, I'd been wondering where you got off to,
尚宗
Shang Tsung.
我离开了一会
I went off
找到了让你滚回你应待的位置的方法
to find a way to put you back in your place.
噢
Oh.
所以你找到了灵魂之井
You found the well of souls, then.
惊讶吗
Surprised?
过来
Come now.
你猜为什么我会派你去哨站
Why do you think I sent you to the outpost?
我们之间过过招
We've done this dance before.
但我想这一次
But I thought this time,
这一次你或许能给我多带点挑战来
this time you might give me just a little bit of a challenge.
你想要挑战?
You want a challenge?
很好
Good.
不
No!
抱歉 伙计
Oh, sorry, mate.
你没有统治的权利
You had no right to rule.
哈 还不错
Huh. Not bad.
看得出来 每次你都会更强一点儿
I swear, each time you're getting a little bit better at this.
闭上你胡说八道的臭嘴
Enough of your damn nonsense.
你的灵魂属于我
Your soul is mine.
这不可能 你的灵魂…
Impossible. Your soul...
啊 伙计
Ah, mate.
我早就没有灵魂了
I'm way past having a soul.
我一直期待你有些新花招
I keep hoping that you'd do something different.
如果说有人能被我称之为挑战
I figured if someone was gonna give me a challenge,
那只能是你
it'd be you.
但我错了
But nope.
结果还是这样
We're here again.
你
You.
你还是那个…
You're the same...
装神弄鬼 哭哭啼啼的巫师
...manipulating, sniveling sorcerer
毫不把周围的人放在眼里
that underestimates those around him.
你无法打败我
You can't beat me!
没有人能
No one can.
我创造了这个世界
I made this world.
我会让它为我翻天覆地
And I'll make it...
百遍以及千遍
...again and again and again.
祝你下次好运
Better luck next time.
没人能打败卡诺
No one beats Kano.
没有人
No one!
卡诺!卡诺!卡诺!
Kano! Kano! Kano!
不 不 尚…宗
No, no... Sh... Shang Tsung...
我…我的眼睛
My... my eyes.
停下
Stop!
起来
Rise!
你冷静些
Calm yourself.
我在…我在哪儿?
Where... Where am I?
在我家
In my home.
来 喝点
Here. Drink this.
慢慢来 我还有
Slowly. I have more.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你…你是谁
Who... Whoever you are.
我叫奎良
My name is Kuai Liang.
你也可以叫我老家伙
But you can call me "old man,"
就像在集市上那样
as you did in the marketplace.
奎…你是林鬼
Kuai, the... the Lin Kuei.
我很抱歉 之前的事
I'm... I'm sorry. About before.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for... for helping me.
我不是在救你
I'm not helping you.
如果你死在我家旁边 会吸引怨念者来的
If you died on my land, it might attract the revenants.
你可以在我这休息 直到能站得起来
You can rest here until you can stand.
但之后 你最好离开
But then, I want you gone.
为什么
Why wait?
我带了把剑 它在哪儿
I came with a sword. Where... Where is it?
很显然你还不够强大
You obviously aren't strong enough yet.
-你可以… -不
-You can-- -No.
我不想连累到你
I don't want to burden you with my presence.
小心 那边是…
Watch out. There's a...
桌子
Table.
我的剑!
My sword!
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
什么都无所谓
Nothing does.
都没有意义
Not anymore.
就算我有这把剑
Even with this blade,
我的功力不足原本的一半
I am half the man I once was.
我刚见到你时 你充满了自信
When I first met you, you were so full of pride,
寻找着最强的战士
looking to be the best warrior.
难道不是你亲口说的么
Isn't that what you told me?
那是过去了
That was before.
-在你瞎掉之前 -在我被打败之前
-Before you were blind. -Before I was beaten.
在我被尚宗欺骗之前
Before I was tricked by Shang Tsung.
没有了视力你就一无是处?
So, without sight, you are useless?
那和我之前说的一样
Then it is as I said before.
你太过无知
You know nothing.
只是个孩子
You're just a child.
如果你要自杀 最好动作快一点
If you're going to kill yourself, be quick about it
那样我就能在日出前把尸体埋了
so I can bury you before the sun rises.
他夺走了我的荣誉
He took my honor.
人生不仅仅是荣誉
There is more to life than honor.
电影精选列表