你们很荣幸地成为最后一个
You have the distinct honor of being the last outpost
不在黑龙旗帜管控下的前哨站
not under the banner of the Black Dragon.
不管你们听说了些什么
And despite what you've heard,
黑龙来这里是为了保护你们
the Black Dragon are here to protect you,
保证大家的安全
to keep you safe.
你们只需要发誓效忠
All it costs is a pledge of loyalty
并支付小小的税费即可
and a small tax.
我能看出你们有些犹豫
I can see your hesitation to comply.
那让我介绍一位值得信赖的人
So, let me introduce you to the man who will convince you.
黑龙的首领
The leader of the Black Dragon.
荒野之地的统治者
The ruler of the Wasteland.
万人俯首之王…卡诺
All kneel before... King Kano.
大人
Master...
你做的不错 尚宗
You've done well, Shang Tsung.
你可以带走两个灵魂作为今天的晚餐
Why don't you pick two souls for dinner tonight?
多谢
Thank you...
大人
My king.
大家好啊
Good day, everyone.
想不想听个小故事
How would you all like a little story?
很久很久以前 你们还未来到荒野 怨念者还未出现
Once upon a time, before the Wasteland, before the revenants,
你们住在一个个小房♥子里
you all lived together in small boxes,
好吃懒做 无所事事
fat, bored, and lacking purpose.
之后 战争来了
Then, the wars came,
你们逃到世界的尽头
and you ran off into your little corners of the world.
但怨念者接二连三地出现
But the revenants kept coming.
现在你们资源匮乏
And now, your resources are scarce.
每天担惊受怕
You're scared for your life.
但只要在我的统治下…
But under my banner...
你们将重获活着的意义
...you'll all have purpose again.
你们可悲的一生有了价值
Your pathetic lives will have meaning.
是时候夺回我们的荒野了
It's time to take back the Wasteland once and for all.
你们所需做的
All you have to do
就是服从我 然后交给我处理接下的事
is pledge your loyalty, and I'll do the rest.
这样好多了
There's a good lot.
欢迎来到黑龙
Welcome to the Black Dragon!
不!哥哥 不!
No! Brother, no!
嘿 老人家 你要去哪
Hey, old timer. Where are you headed?
这里方圆几百里什么都没有
There ain't nothing for miles around here.
库巴 卡巴尔 看这里 新鲜的食物
Kobra, Kabal, look at this. It's all fresh.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where'd you get that, huh?
你是聋子吗?我在跟你讲话
You deaf or something? I'm talking to you.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you for that.
等等 让我和他聊聊
No, let me reason with him.
我们不想伤害你 老人家
We don't wanna hurt you, elder.
只想请你告诉我们你从哪里拿到食物
Just tell us where you got the food,
以及要拿到哪里去
and where you're taking it.
我们就会放过你
And then we'll let you go.
行 你尽管沉默
Fine. Have it your way.
还来得及 回答我你要去哪里
It's not too late. Where were you going?
什么蠢人会根本不反抗?
What kind of man doesn't fight back?
你们随便拿
Take what you want.
他肯定有目的地
He was headed somewhere.
我会找出来的
And I aim to find out where that is.
快点 时间不早了
Come on, it's getting late.
还不及
Not yet.
那老人还要去某个地方
That old man was headed someplace.
也许他只是疯了 在沙漠里待久了就会这样
Maybe he was nuts. Desert will do that to you.
不关你的事 我们还是在卡诺大人发飙前回去
You would know. Let's go back before King Kano throws a fit.
事情做完我们就回去
We'll go back when I'm ready.
去他的卡诺大人
King Kano be damned!
最好别这样 卡巴尔
I'd watch it, Kabal.
他有两下子
He's made of something.
又邪恶 又强大
Something bad, something powerful.
你最好记住这一点
You'd be wise to remember that.
你最好看看前面
Will you look at that?
中大奖了
Jackpot.
看看这些人 根本不知道我们是谁
Look at all of them. They have no idea who we are.
食物 电力 真不错
Food, electricity, yeah.
卡诺会喜欢这里的
Kano is gonna love this.
前提是我们告诉他
If we decide to tell him.
嘿 你还没付钱…
Hey, you need to pay for...
知道吗 这或许是我们的机会
You know, this might be our chance.
就像之前谈过的那样
We've talked about it before.
我们自立家门
Doing our own thing
没有卡诺一天到晚地发号♥令
without Kano breathing down our neck,
而且你看
and look...
这里够隐蔽 物资充足
Well hidden, well stocked.
比我们在卡诺手下吃剩饭强多了
Better than the scraps we get at K-Town.
我不信他们会就这么让我们当首领
I don't think they'll just let us walk in and take over.
他们有选择么?
What choice do they have?
我打赌这儿没一个人敢上来打一架
You think anyone here is going to put up a fight?
我想有个人或许可以
I can think of one guy who might.
看啊 来了个英雄
Ooh, looks like we have a hero.
英雄?不 我只是想找个挑战
Hero? No, I'm just looking for a challenge.
正好
And, well,
在我找到之前得麻烦你们顶上了
you guys will have to do until I find one.
一个沙漠无名辈想来痛揍我一顿
Some snot-nosed desert rat wants to kick my ass.
我不想痛揍你
I don't want to kick your ass.
我想同时揍你们三个
I want to kick all three of your asses.
库巴 处理掉他
Kobra, take care of him.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
你要为此付出代价
You'll pay for that.
我要杀了你
I'm going to Kill you!
你刚犯了个大错
You just made a big mistake.
不是我最后一次
Won't be my last.
我不会放过你的
I wouldn't count on that.
你知道自己做了什么吗?
Do you know what you've done?
听着 我不是来帮你们的
Listen, I didn't do it to help you.
我只是觉得能在这个小镇里找到值得一战的对手
I was hoping this town might give me a challenger worth fighting.
不 你不知道他们是谁吗?
No. Don't you know who they were?
他们是黑龙的人
Those are members of the Black Dragon.
荒野一带最可怕的歹徒
The most deadly scourge on the Wasteland.
你刚才做的事 他们会回来找你算账的
After what you did, they're going to come back,
现在我们所有人都危险了
and this time, none of us will be safe.
回来算账?
Come back? Hmm.
看来我要在这住上一段时间了
Maybe I'll stick around after all.
你在做什么?别站着偷懒了
What are you doing? Stop fucking around.
看啊 她得手了
Look at that. She's got you now.
来啊!
Come on!
不 她已经受伤了 我不会杀…
No, she's hurt. I'm not going to kill--
多谢 卡诺大人
Thank you, King Kano.
可惜 她死了
Aw, she's dead.
不过还算有趣
Well, that was fun.
噢 孩子们回来了
Oh, the children have returned.
你们三个小混♥蛋♥去哪了
Where have you little bastards been?
我们找到了另一个哨站
We found another outpost.
警戒度很高
It was well defended.
我们会回去拿下他们的
We'll go back and take them.
我们会除掉所有人 只要让…
Kill every last one. Just let us--
安静
Quiet!
崔魔
Tremor.
不如你跟他们三个回去
Why don't you go back with these three?
看看是谁把我的精英小队
See who could possibly reduce my elite guard
打成了这幅惨样
to a puddle of weakness.
明白 卡诺大人
Yes, King Kano.
尚宗?
Shang Tsung?
你又去哪儿了
Now, where have you gone?
大人 我只是来帮您醒酒的
Sire, I was just leaving your decanter.
我知道你喜欢酒杯被满上
I know you like to have it full.
当然 我喜欢
Yes. Yes, I do.
电影精选列表