噢 真棒
Oh, pardon me.
如果没别的事…
If that is all--
我需要你帮我做些事
I need you to do something for me.
-乐意效劳 -跟上崔魔
-Anything. -Follow Tremor.
他正前往沙丘之间的一个隐蔽小镇
He's going to a small city hidden between the dunes.
大人 我还有许多事要做 我…
Sire, there's much to do here. I--
愿意做首领吩咐的任何事
Will do what your king asks.
对吗 对
Yes? Yes.
他和其他人计划叛乱已经有一段时间了
He and the others have been planning to defect for some time now.
你知道我是怎么看这些眼皮子底下的反抗行为吗
And you know how I feel about those usurping my power?
当然 大人
Yes, Your Majesty.
很好 去吧
Yes. Go.
回来之后告诉我你看到的真♥相♥
Report back to me the truth of what you see.
明白
As you wish.
就快了
Not long now.
奎良 昨天没看到你
Kuai, I didn't see you yesterday.
路上出了点事
I was held up.
雷诺兹寡妇又问起你来了
Widow Reynolds has been asking about you again.
我告诉她你是个公公
I told her you were a eunuch.
恐怕还无法打消她的念头
I'm afraid that might not dissuade her.
女士们
Ladies...
这不可能
It can't be.
嘿 老先生 打扰您一会儿
Hey, old man, quite a crop you have there.
我走遍了整个荒野
I've been all over the Wasteland,
从没见过哪儿有这么多水果
and I've never seen this much fruit in one place.
种这些需要不少水 还是说…
You need a lot of water for something like this, or...
林鬼教会你的不仅是战斗
Maybe the Lin Kuei taught you more than fighting, huh?
我看到你的纹身了 是真的吗?
I saw your tattoo. Is it true what they say?
林鬼是世间最致命的战士
That the Lin Kuei were the deadliest warriors to ever live?
抱歉 我没听说过
Never heard of them. Sorry.
那孩子打扰到你了吗
Is this kid bothering you?
不不 我的错 我认错人了
No. No, no, no. My mistake. I thought he was someone else.
从没听说过吗?
Never heard of them, huh?
奎良 需要我…
Kuai, do you need me to--
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想怎么样?
What do I want?
我 高桥剑痴 想成为世界上最伟大的战士
I, Kenshi Takahashi, want to be the greatest fighter to ever exist.
所以希望你能把你的本事全部教给我
So, I want you to teach me everything that you know.
我见过想证明自己强大的人
I know anyone looking to prove themselves as great
-只有一个下场 -什么下场?
-knows only one thing. -Yeah, what's that?
他们都过于无知了
They know nothing.
听着 老先生 我可以付你钱
Listen, old man, I can pay you.
我在各个镇上靠过招挣了不少钱 而且…
I've made a fortune fighting in different towns, and--
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
让我一个人静静就好
I just want to be left alone in peace.
一个人静好?
Peace?
岁月静好的唯一方法就是让卡诺统治这里
The only way there will be peace is if King Kano rules the land.
看哪
Oh, look,
你又带了些供我消遣的朋友来
you brought some more friends I can humiliate.
你知道
You know,
卡诺大人一直在寻找有本事的战士
King Kano is always looking for capable warriors
邀请他们加入黑龙
to join the Black Dragon.
如何 想不想加入狼群?
What do you think? Want to run with the big dogs?
我看不过是一群狗崽
More like small pups.
你还有的选
There's always the other option.
是指继续刚才的对话?
To go back to the conversation I was having?
给我跪下道歉
To apologize and kneel.
滚开 这里不需要你们…
Get out of here! We don't want your kind--
黑龙不过是一群歹徒和懦夫
The Black Dragon are thugs and cowards.
如果想要高桥剑痴的道歉
If you want Kenshi Takahashi to apologize,
先证明你们有这个本事
you'll have to make me.
高桥?
Takahashi?
还不是时候
Not here.
滚开 老家伙
Get out of the way, old timer.
这里不是打架的地方
This is not the place for fighting.
对我来说哪里都是战场
Every place is a place for fighting.
我会离开的
I'll tell you what. We'll leave.
只要一个人在我面前跪下
Right after someone kneels before me.
奎良 让我帮你一把
Here, Kuai. Let me help.
你喜欢打老人?不如跟我过两招
You like picking on old men? How about you pick on me?
我并不介意
Don't mind if I do.
够了
Enough!
碾碎他!
Crush him!
给他个教训
That'll teach him.
你欠我一个道歉
I believe you owe me an apology.
真是死性不改
Hmm. Have it your way.
让大家长个心眼
Let that be a lesson.
没人胆敢反抗卡诺大人和黑龙
No one stands a chance against King Kano and the Black Dragon.
准备好
Be ready,
首领即将到来 你们所有人将对他俯首
for the king will arrive soon, and you'll all bow before him.
如果不愿意
And if not,
就会和这个蠢货一样的下场
what happened to this fool will happen to you.
崔魔 崔魔
Tremor, Tremor,
崔魔
Tremor!
来 让我帮你
Please, let me help you.
谢谢…
Thank... Thank you.
宋 我叫宋
Song. My name is Song.
谢谢你 宋
Thank you for your help, Song.
来 坐下
There. Sit.
知道吗 我也曾和你一样
You know, I have been in your position before.
你是个好战士
You are a fine warrior.
但面对那些权利走狗 你根本没有机会
But against those with power, no one stands a chance.
除非…
Unless...
除非什么?
Unless what?
这太危险了
It is too dangerous.
-当我没说… -拜托 是什么
-Forget I said-- -Please, what?
有一把剑
There is a sword.
据说拥有神奇的力量
It's said to have amazing powers.
比刚才和你打的那个人更强大
More power than the man you fought.
比卡诺大人更强大
More power than King Kano.
带我去
Take me.
如果…如果谁有这般强大力量
If... If men exist with such abilities,
我就永远无法成为我希望中的英雄
I could never be the champion I was destined to be.
如果你知道有这种武器…
And if you know of such a weapon...
一把剑
A sword.
没错 剑
Yes. A sword.
请帮帮我
Please. Help me.
当然 我会帮你
Of course I will help you.
来吧
Come.
我先去找些粮食
I will find us supplies.
之后 你就能获得力量
And then, you will have your power.
去复仇
And your revenge.
在那边
There.
这…这些符号♥
These... These markings...
这种语言…
This language...
我认识
I can... I can read this.
“这里是灵魂…之井”
"Here in the well of... of souls,
“高桥一族的力量寄居于此”
the power of the Takahashi dwells."
这是…我的祖先建造的
This... This was made by my ancestors.
一定是命中注定
It must be destiny.
可恶 打不开
Damn it! It's not opening.
血魔法
Blood magic.
来
Here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
把你的手放上去
Place your hand on the seal.
里面有什么?
What do you see?
什么都没有 是空的
Nothing. It's empty.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait.
有光
There's a light.
越来越亮
It's... It's getting brighter.
电影精选列表