我最怕的是变成我哥哥那样
I thought the worst thing that I could become was my brother.
但我错了
I was wrong.
风暴席卷了整个城市 杀死了怨念者
The storm cut through the city, killing revenants.
杀死了无辜的人
Killing innocents.
以及我的族人
Killing my clan.
一切结束之后 只有我活了下来
When it was all over, I was the only one to survive.
那时我意识到
And I realized
死亡会带来更多死亡
that death begets death.
以暴制暴永无止境
And the cycle of violence continues,
就像黑龙的标志那样
like the symbol of the Black Dragon,
一条咬住自己尾巴的蟒蛇
a serpent that eats its own tail.
我发誓永远不再使用自己的能力
I swore an oath never to use my power again.
绝不再让自己失控
Never to lose control.
哪怕是必要的时候?
Even if it's a worthy cause?
哪有什么必要?我一旦开始战斗就无法停下
What's "worthy"? If I start fighting, I won't stop.
然后再次带来风暴
And then the storm will return.
现在回答你的问题
So, to answer your question,
如果下跪能让我远离这些
if kneeling spares those around me,
那我愿意
I'd live on my knees.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
好的
Yes!
我赢了!
Victory is mine!
我抓到鸡了
I've caught the bird!
很好 现在把它洗了做晚饭
Good. Now clean it for supper.
什么?不!不可以吃西蒙
What? No! Not Simone!
如果还想吃饭就去把它找回来
You'll have to find it again, if we are to eat.
烟?怎么回事
Smoke. What is it?
麻烦来了
Trouble.
原来在这儿
So, here we are.
你们可真狡猾 躲在这种地方
Oh, a bit tricky, you lot. Hiding.
试图远离我和我的黑龙
Trying to stay away from me and my Black Dragon.
但现在
But now,
你们不需要躲了
you don't have to hide anymore.
只需要享受我的权利和保护
You get the absolute pleasure
带来的至高愉悦
of my protection and authority.
我只要求你们向新首领下跪
And all I ask is you kneel to honor your new king.
他会害死我们的
He's gonna get us killed!
噢 勇士 真新鲜
Oh! Bravery. Oh, that's new!
你知道不下跪有什么下场吗?老人
You know what happens if you don't kneel, old man?
我不会向任何人下跪
I kneel before no man.
来吧 杀了我
Go on. Kill me, then.
那样我就能作为自♥由♥之人死去
But know I will die as a free man.
作为自己 而不是你的走狗 像个懦夫
On my feet, instead of on my knees, like a coward.
噢 我喜欢你
Oh, I like you.
我喜欢你 老家伙
I like you, old man. Yeah.
让我告诉你
I tell you,
自♥由♥没什么好的
freedom is overrated.
什么 发生什么了?
What? What happened?
黑龙来了 他们要求每个人臣服
The Black Dragon are there. They've made the people swear loyalty.
来吧
Come.
我们不能抛下他们不管就这样离开
We can't leave them. Not like this.
我们可以 而且正要这么做
We can and we will.
不 这样不对
No, it's not right.
尤其是我们有能力阻止这一切
Not when we have the power to do something about it.
你过去就会死
You go down there, and you die.
我教你是为了活下去 记得吗
I taught you so you could live. Remember?
你教我去救有需要的人
You taught me to help those in need.
-不 我没有… -你当然有!
-No. That's not what-- -Of course you did!
如果你没有救我 我现在会站在这吗?
Where would I be if you didn't pick me up?
如果你没有训练我的话
If you didn't train me?
这不一样 我没法…
It's not the same. I can't--
没有比“我没法”杀伤力更强的事物
There is nothing more poisonous than "I can't."
成熟的人不是会改变现状吗
Don't men change their circumstances?
还是这些都是谎言?
Or is everything you said a lie?
我不能放你去
I can't let you go.
你不能阻止我
You can't stop me!
我不是林鬼 知道吗
I'm not Lin Kuei, remember?
这里也不是你没救下来的那个城市
And this isn't the city you failed to save from the revenants.
我…不是故意的
I... I didn't mean...
好吧 你去吧
Fine. Go.
够了
Enough!
回农场来 我们能避开他们 继续过好日子
Come back to the farm. We can avoid them, live a good life.
好日子?
A good life?
失去视力之前的我或许还会答应
Before I lost my eyes, I would have said yes.
但你教会了我更好的生存方式
But you've taught me a better way.
不 我没法自顾自地享乐
No. No, I can't live a good life
明明知道我有能力去帮助别人却不去做
knowing that I could do something to help others and didn't.
我不会丢下他们被屠♥杀♥ 被囚禁 甚至更糟
I will not leave them to be killed, imprisoned, or worse.
你的骄傲会成为你的致命弱点
Your pride will be your downfall.
做正确的事无关骄傲
Doing what's right isn't pride.
这是荣誉 你所展现给我的
It's honor. You showed me that.
就算你失去了你的荣耀 我也不会失去我的
And even if you've lost yours, I won't lose mine.
怎么回事
What the hell?
似乎来个了没受邀请的客人
It looks like we have an uninvited guest.
别害羞 出来打个招呼
Well, don't be shy! Come out and show yourself.
放走这些人 不然我会杀了你们
Let these people go, or I will kill every last one of you.
噢 看这家伙不小的胆量
Oh, check out the balls on this bloke.
嘿 贾瑞克
Hey, Jarek.
杀了他
Kill him.
我说 别傻坐在那儿
Well, I mean, don't just sit there!
动起来 混♥蛋♥们!
Get off your asses, people!
到时候了 瞎子
Time to die, blind man.
不!别杀他
No! Don't kill him.
还不到时候
Not yet.
刚才那下真是…
Well. Now that was...
真新鲜 出乎意料
That was new. Unexpected.
你知道这有多稀奇吗
You know how rare that is?
我希望多听听你的故事 孩子
I think I'd like to know your story, boy.
把他带去我的镇子
Take him with us to K-Town.
把他培养成榜样或许不错
It might be nice to make an example of him.
你懂的 启发众人
You know, to inspire the people.
我来了 和约定的一样
I have come, as promised.
你有再次失控吗
Did you lose control again?
还没有
Not yet.
喔 真锋利的剑啊 剑痴
Ow! Damn sharp blade, Kenshi.
等我牙齿里塞了肉一定能用上
Will come in handy when I get something stuck in my teeth.
大概值多少钱
What do you reckon?
你不配碰战斗之剑 杂种!
You don't deserve to touch Sento, pig!
不配?生命里唯一有价值的事就是死亡
Deserve? The only thing we deserve in life is death.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
恐怕你的旅程要到终点了 小子
afraid your adventure is just about up, bucko.
再给你一次机会
One more chance.
你从哪儿学会用这把剑的
Where did you learn how to use that blade?
准备好 埃隆
Well, suit yourself. Erron!
杀了这小子
Kill the boy.
但要慢慢来
But do it slowly.
是我的错觉 还是外面有点冷了?
Is it... Is it just me, or is it getting a little bit nippy out here?
沙尘暴?
A sandstorm?
不…
No...
是冰风暴
An ice storm...
一场失控的寒冰风暴
an uncontrollable ice storm.
你问我怎么学会用剑的
You asked me who taught me the blade.
老师来了
He's here.
即使搭上你们所有人
And even if you were allied together
有着天堂与地狱所不及的力量
with heaven and hell,
也无法阻止他
there is nothing you can do to stop him.
看看这一切
Ah. Well, well, well.
真是好久不见呐
Ah, it's been an age.
这么久你都躲哪儿去了
Where have you been hiding then, eh?
电影精选列表