还要插一面该死的旗子
and sticks a freakin' flag in it.
我完全不是那种人
I'm clearly not that, right?
放轻松 -好
Take it easy. - Yeah.
放轻松
Take it easy.
你知道这里有没有公共车厢吗
Do you know if there is any communal carriage here?
没有
There isn't.
有些车厢有座位 但都有编号♥
There are some carriages with seats but they're all numbered.
我叫史蒂芬
I'm Stephane.
基特
Kit.
很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.- Good to meet you.
你是英国人吗
Are you English?
是的
Yeah.
你呢 -法国人
You? - French.
布雷斯特 布列塔尼大区
Brest... Bretagne.
你要去哪里
Where are you heading to?
先去岘港 然后去海 你呢
To Da Nang and then to Hoi. What about you?
我会在河内下车
I'm getting off at Hanoi.
38小时 祝你好运
38 hours. Good luck with that.
哈喽 哈喽
Hello? Hello?
哈喽 小帅哥们 你们好吗
Hello, boys! How are you?
他很刻薄
Well, he is very mean.
天呐
Oh, Lord.
这里很热
Ohh, it is so hot!
你们肯定会汗流浃背
You boys are gonna be sweating like little pigs!
我也是 我等不及要见你们
Me too. I can't wait to see you.
下次见 拜
I'll see you soon. Bye!
拜
Bye!
他们很兴奋 不是吗
They're pretty excited, aren't they?
路易斯
Lewis.
他是个美国人
He's American.
他有一个成熟的灵魂
There's this... old soul about him.
你知道吗
You know?
不管怎样 我已经在河内了
Anyway, I'm in Hanoi.
我做了
I did.
我只是不太确定
I'm just not sure.
我已经不知道了
I don't know any more.
很累人
It's tiring.
我觉得很累
I feel tired.
对 我还记得那个
Yeah, I remember that.
我们上大学对他们来说意义重大
It meant everything to them that we went to uni.
但你想加入一个说唱组合 不是吗
But you wanted to be in a rap group, didn't you?
混合男孩
The Mixed Boyz!
哦 他们让你捏着耳朵跪下
Oh! They made you hold your ears and kneel down!
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
我们来看看法越战争和美越战争
We'll look at the Franco-Vietnamese and American-Vietnam War.
艺术家如何成为鼓舞士气和沟通的工具
How artists became these tools for boosting morale and for communicating
然后创作出这些作品
and the works that came out from that.
然后我们比较北方和南方的艺术
We then compare Northern and Southern art.
最后环节是当代艺术 非常精彩
The last chapter is contemporary art, which is very exciting,
因为这是关于当代年轻人创作的作品
because this is about young people today producing works
以及促进和联♥系♥他们的组织
and the organisations facilitating and connecting them.
我们将在这里结束我们的旅行
We'll actually end our tour back here.
想上厕所的请马上去 我们的旅行就要开始了
Please, use the toilet now and we'll start our tour soon.
哈喽 -嗨
Hello. - Hi.
你还记得我 -当然了
You remembered me. - Of course.
欢迎来到河内 -谢谢
Um... welcome to Hanoi. - Thank you.
你是第一次来吧
This is your first time, right?
是的
Yeah, it is.
你那位帅哥朋友呢
Where's your handsome friend?
我忘了他的名字
I forgot his name.
路易斯
Lewis.
只有我来了
It's just me.
嗯
Mm.
我想这可能是我参加过的最独特的旅行
I think it was probably the most unique tour I've been on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是说这超级有见地
I mean, it's super-insightful.
你是如何整理到一块儿的
How do you put it all together?
主要是苏菲弄的 我帮忙翻译和研究
It's mainly Sophie. I help out with translation and researching.
让我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
这话跟我父母说
Tell my parents that.
他们不支持吗
Do they not approve?
他们想让我去做香茶 接管家族生意
They want me to scent tea, take over the family business.
好吧 -这……
Right. - It's...
嗯
Mm.
我家是做莲花茶的
My family makes lotus tea.
我父母最爱这个
That's my parents' favourite.
我是说 他们以前就住在这里
I mean, they're from here originally.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我没有试过
I can't say that I've tried it.
正是如此 没人喝这玩意了 只有老人会喝
Exactly. No one drinks it any more, only old people.
你想看看吗
Do you want to see it?
乐意至极 这样可以吗
Yeah, I'd love to. I mean, is that all right?
你必须打打下手
You have to work.
我妈妈会担心你偷走家族秘方
My mum gets paranoid you'll steal the family secret.
哦 我保证不偷任何东西
Oh, I promise not to steal a thing.
在你能帮忙之前 还要遵守严格的规定
There are strict rules before you can help.
什么规定
What are those?
做香茶之前不要吃榴莲或菠萝蜜
No eating durian or jackfruit before scenting,
参加过葬礼或者来月经也不行
and if you have been to a funeral or if you're menstruating.
我可以负责地说 这些我都没做过
Well, I can safely say I haven't done any of those.
所以 我没问题 -那就好
So... I'm good. - Good.
这里真是芳香四溢
It smells incredible in here.
这是干什么用的
What's this used for?
她问你父母是河内哪里人
She asks where in Hanoi your parents are from.
还剑湖 就在附近
Hoan Kim Lake, around there.
这些被晒干后用来做汤
These are dried and used in soups.
我们什么都不扔掉 每一部分都可以吃
We throw nothing away. Every part is edible.
她说这个能降低血压
She said it lowers the blood pressure.
你闷了吗
Are you bored yet?
没有
No.
不过你看上去闷了
You look bored, though.
每天都是这样
Every day is like this.
日出前采莲花
Lotuses are picked before sunrise,
要这样做27天
we do this for 27 days.
然后才能准备好
Then it's ready.
我妈妈问 你为什么选择去英国
My mother asks, "Why did you choose England?"
香港的营地 他们问我妈妈她想去哪里
The camps in Hong Kong... they asked my mother where she wanted to go.
大家都选择了美国 澳大利亚 法国
Everybody chose America, Australia, France.
没有人想去英国 因为他们说那里太冷了
No one wanted to go to England because they said it was too cold.
当然她选择了英国
Of course, she chose England.
他们问她为什么
They all wondered why.
她说
She said,
我想去英国 因为我非常爱女王
"I want to go England because I love the Queen very much.
她很有礼貌
She very polite.
很快乐
Very happy."
她看到了女王的照片 她很喜欢
She saw a bloody picture of the Queen and she liked it.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
只是……
It's just...
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
我们该拿这些照片做什么
What are we meant to do with these photographs?
你父母回过越南吗
Did your parents ever come back to Vietnam?
没有
Never.
不能回来对他们来说一定很痛苦
It must have been very painful for them, not to come back.
她看起来很和蔼
She seemed sweet.
那个女王的故事很有趣
That story of the Queen was funny.
她很令人敬畏
She was formidable.
我父母总是谈论那场战争
My parents are always talking about the war.
我祖父在战争中死了
My grandfather died in it.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我从没见过他
I never met him.