我试图找到那个池塘
I tried to find that... that pond.
就是屋后的那个
The one out the back.
现在已经被填平了
That's filled in now.
西恩 他记得很多吗
Hien... does he remember much?
他比我记得多
He remembers more.
他现在叫亨利了
He's called Henry now.
亨利
Henry?
有天早上 我去找你和亨利
One morning, I went looking for you and Henry.
一切都没变
Everything was same...
房♥门 街道
..the door, the street.
都是老样子
Exactly the same.
但是 没有人在
But... no one there.
亨利和他家人很快就要来了
Henry and his family are coming soon.
我肯定他们很想见你
I'm sure they'd love to see you.
他结婚了吗
He's married?
结了
Yeah.
他有两个孩子 布鲁斯和李
He's got two kids, Bruce and Lee.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
没有
No.
我不知道我们要离开了
I had no idea that we were leaving.
妈妈说我们不能告诉任何人 以免被抓住
Mum said that we couldn't tell anyone in case we got caught.
有一晚我睡着了
I went to sleep one night and...
等我醒来时 我已经在船上了
..when I woke up, I was on a boat.
漂流了几天
Drifted for days.
你的家人有没有试图逃跑
Did your family try to escape?
你父亲被抓进了再教育营
Your father got caught and taken to a re-education camp.
所有人都被吓坏了
It scared everybody.
在那之后 逃跑就很危险了
Very risky after that.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我不认为那是我父亲
I don't think that was my father.
他打算自己逃跑
He tried to escape on his own.
但他被抓住了
He was caught.
被释放后 他也别无选择
After release, there was no choice.
你们所有人必须一起逃走
All of you must escape together.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我妈妈
My mother.
嘿 能听见我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
等一下
Hold on a sec.
现在呢 要好点吗
How's that? Is that better?
你好吗 你看起来不错
How are you? You look good.
很轻松
Relaxed.
感觉有点奇怪
It feels a bit odd.
不太多
Not much.
现在一切都变了 不是吗
It's all different now, isn't it?
毕竟分隔了这么久
There's this separation.
对 我感觉自己像个游客
Yeah, I felt like a tourist.
我见了李和他的家人
I saw Lee and his family.
我带去了一些礼物
I brought over some presents...
一个印有皇族商标的酥饼罐
..a shortbread tin with the Royal Family on it and...
一个可以过滤自来水的容器
..this bowl that filters tap water.
天啊
Jesus.
谁会送一个印满皇族的礼物
Who brings presents with the Royal Family printed all over it?
太过时 太看不起人了
It's so archaic, patronising.
事情不该如此的
Well, it wasn't meant to be.
我去了我们以前住的地方和市场
I went to where we used to live and the market.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我想看看其他地方
I want to see the other places.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
只是感觉不太对
It just doesn't feel right.
我没事
I'm fine.
别担心 真的没事
Don't be. Really, it's OK.
我很好
I'm fine.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Me too.
苏菲经营这里 我经营河内那边
Sophie runs it here, I run it up in Hanoi.
我们每年轮换 -这是我们的生意
And we alternate every year. - It's our business.
这里的艺术场面很大吗 -是的 它在扩增
Is the arts scene big here? - Yeah, it's growing.
我们的旅行是关于艺术史的
Our tour is about the history of art,
从殖民♥主♥义到两次印度支那战争 再到现在
from colonialism to the two Indo-China wars, up to now.
你是美国人吗
Are you American?
不是
No.
我是越南人 来自河内
I'm Vietnamese. I'm from Hanoi.
你应该参加我们的旅行 很有趣
You should do our tour, it's very interesting.
非常乐意 -好的
No, I'd love to. - Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我恐怕没有带信♥用♥卡♥
I don't have my card, I'm afraid.
所以你是做什么的
So what do you do?
我制♥作♥动画
I animate.
主要是软件和网上的东西
Mainly apps and online stuff.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 -你好吗
Hey. - OK?
好的
Yeah.
这位是路易斯
This is Lewis.
苏菲和灵 -嘿
Sophie and Linh. - Hey.
她们是做…… 她们在经营艺术旅行
They do the... They run the art tour.
我去过 我还是粉丝
I've been. I'm a fan.
给
Here.
好的
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你是来工作的吗 -更像是一个长假
So are you here for work? - It's more of an extended holiday.
没有工作要做吗
No job to return to?
没有 我辞职了
No, I quit.
为了旅游吗 -是的
To go travelling? - Yeah.
你看起来很无聊
You look bored.
不 一点也不
No, not at all.
没想到我还能见到你
Didn't think I'd see you again.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
你认为这次活动怎么样
What do you think of the event?
西贡真的很繁荣
Saigon's really thriving.
这地方充满了机遇
It's a hive of opportunities.
你真的可以在这有所作为
You can really make something of yourself here.
这就是你来这里的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
我是来监督我服装公♥司♥的生产的
I'm here to oversee the production of my clothing company.
为了剥削廉价劳动力
To exploit cheap labour?
为了给他们的经济增长做出贡献
To contribute towards their growing economy.
这件就是我设计的
This is one of my designs.
很不错
It's really nice.
对 这是个很酷的牌子
Yeah, it's a cool brand.
为什么是“弯曲”
Why Curve?
因为我不是直的
Cos I'm not straight.
不错
Nice.
非常棒
Totally awesome, man.
你在嘲笑我吗 -没有
Are you laughing at me? - No, I'm not.
绝对没有
I wasn't.
这名字挺好 还有你自己的曲线
It's a nice name, with your own curve.
我明白 蛮有趣的
I get it. It's playful.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
所以你觉得第二区怎么样
So, how are you finding District 2?
感觉和西贡的其他地方不太一样
It doesn't feel like the rest of Saigon.
我是说 有些地方让我想起了我长大时的越南
I mean, there are some parts that remind me of the Vietnam that I grew up in.
主要是较穷的地方
Mainly the poorer parts.
比如医院后面的那条街
Like that street behind the hospital.
我们第一次见面时 你说你是第一次来这里
When we first met, you said it was your first time here.
我有吗
Did I?
是的
Yeah.
你有说过
You did.
我骗你了
I lied.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么
Why?
为了简单起见
To keep it simple.