平面电视 有90多个频道
Flat-screen TV, over 90 channels.
冰箱 电饭煲在这里
Fridge, rice cooker here.
游泳池在屋顶上
Swimming pool is on roof.
冰箱里面有水 超♥市♥里面可以买♥♥到新鲜水果
You have water in the fridge and fresh fruit from the market.
这是物品清单 一切都准备好了
Here's an inventory list. Everything is in order.
谢谢
Thanks.
WiFi密♥码♥呢 -都在上面
Wi-Fi password? - All in here.
网络 密♥码♥ 联♥系♥方式
The network, password, contact details.
哦 这里还有地图
Oh, here's a map.
我们在这个位置
We are here.
花市 名佛塔 唐人街 西贡圣母大教堂
Floral market, famous pagoda, Chinatown, Notre Dame Cathedral.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
三套钥匙
Three sets of keys.
有什么问题 请给我打电♥话♥ -好的
Any problem, please call me. - Sure.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
哈喽
Hello.
你好吗 -我很好
How are you? - Good.
请进
Come in.
这地方好找吗
Was it easy to find?
你的指示很详细
Your directions were good.
我女儿 凯蒂
My daughter. Katie.
你好 -你好 凯蒂
Hello. - Hello, Katie.
很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.- Good to meet you.
她六岁了
She is six.
会说一点英语
Speaks a little English.
我教她的
I teach her.
你住在哪里
Where are you staying?
陶迭酒店 在第二区
Thao Dien, in District 2.
如果我在大街上看到你 都认不出你
If I see you in the street, I cannot recognise you.
太久没见了 有三十年了
It's been a long time. 30 years.
你离开的时候和凯蒂一样大
Same age as Katie when you left.
你还记得我妈妈吗
Do you remember my mother?
你很小的时候 她读故事给你听
She read stories to you when you were very young.
对 我还能隐约记得一点
Yeah, I have a vague remembrance of that.
我的越南语已经说不太好了
My Vietnamese isn't very good any more.
你能替我向她传达一下吗
Do you mind telling her that for me?
啊
Ah.
我们以前唱我妈妈的歌♥本时
We sang from my mother's song book.
你妈妈也会加入
Your mother would join.
她喜欢炫耀自己的歌♥喉
She liked to show off her voice.
是的 我相信她会
Yeah, I can believe that.
你会在这待多久
How long are you here?
一旦我解决好一切 我想去旅行一下
Once I settle everything, I'd like to travel a bit.
所以我也不是很确定
So... I'm not really sure.
你应该去看看你的老家
You should visit your old home.
没错 我会去的
Yeah, I'm going to.
其实我带了些礼物
I actually brought some presents.
是一些饼干
That's just some biscuits.
还有些巧克力
Some chocolates.
威士忌
Whisky.
这个是好东西
This is really good.
你把自来水放进去 它就会过滤干净
You put tap water in it and it filters it clean.
对 我……
Yeah, I...
我不知道你们需要什么
I didn't know what you would...
希望你们会喜欢
I hope you like them.
这么多礼物
So many gifts.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的英语很好
Your English is very good.
比你的越南语好
Better than your Vietnamese.
你怎么学的 -我过去经常带游客参观这座城市
How'd you learn it? - I used to show tourists around the city.
徒步旅行
Walking tours.
你要不要去参观下Ba Chieu市场
Will you visit Ba Chieu market?
是的 我去过那里 -是不是变化很大
Yeah, I went there. - Changed so much, no?
我记得一些东西 不过……
I remember some things but...
其他的就不是很记得清了
..others, it's not very clear.
我们以前在那里玩
We played there.
我有一张照片 上面是我和两个男孩一起找蟋蟀
I have this picture of me and two boys trying to search out for crickets.
没错
Yes.
就是和我一起
That was with me.
大家好 -你好
Hello, everybody. - Hello.
我叫泉恩 我是你们今天的导游
My name is Tran, I'm your tour guide for today.
我们现在要去古芝隧♥道♥
We will go to Cu Chi tunnel now
行程大约需要两小时三十分钟
and the trip will be around two hours 30 minutes
路上会有两个厕所站
and there will be two toilet stops.
我们将在古芝吃午饭 然后在五或六点左右
We will have lunch at Cu Chi and then start heading back for Saigon
返回西贡 具体取决于交通状况 好吗
around five or six, depending on the traffic, OK?
我知道男孩们喜欢什么
I Know What Boys Like
给 -谢谢
There you go. - Thank you.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 你知道这首吗
I love this song. Do you know it?
不知道 我没有听过
No, I've not heard of it.
这是女服务生乐队的一首翻唱 我喜欢她的口音
It's a cover of The Waitresses. And I love that she keeps her accent.
那是这首歌♥的灵魂
That's what makes the song.
你觉得西贡怎么样
And how are you finding Saigon?
天呐 很激烈 很无情
My God, it's intense. It's relentless.
你是第一次来这里吗
Is it your first time here?
对
Yeah.
你和你照片上一样 谢天谢地
You look like your picture, thank God.
我说的都是真实的
Everything I said was true.
年龄 尺寸
Age, size...
是吗 -身高
Yeah? - ..height.
最好没骗人
Better to be honest.
我不是说我们要揭露内心深处的秘密
I don't mean we reveal our innermost secrets, you know.
你知道的 就是基本信息
You know, just the basics.
那些……
Things that are...
就是一些……
You know, that have...
你懂的
Well, you know.
我有点语无伦次
I'm rambling.
怎么了
What?
请不要浪费我的时间
"Please don't waste my time.
提供近期的清晰脸照
Be forthcoming with recent clear face pics.
我想看看你的眼睛
I want to see your eyes.
诚实坦率地说出你的意图
Be honest and upfront with your intentions."
我听起来很疯狂
I sound fucking crazy.
这样很不错
This is nice.
今天过的很累吗
Stressful day?
没有
No, no.
我就办了点事 买♥♥了盏新灯
I just had some errands, bought a new lamp.
都是些无聊的事 你呢
Boring stuff, really. You?
我在附近散了散步
I had a walk round my neighbourhood.
他们这里有社交之夜 -哦 是吗
They have networking nights here. - Oh, yeah?
不是这家 是在其他的酒吧 就在你住所附近
Well, no, it's at their other bar, near where you're staying.
叫索莫酒吧
It's called Somo.
那是个大型活动 我经常去
It's become a big event. I often go.
你是经理吗
Are you the manager?
我是董事长
I'm CEO.
你要新手♥机♥吗
You want new phone?
我不用 谢谢
No, I'm OK. Thank you.
我给妈妈买♥♥过这个
I bought this for my mum.
其他的手♥机♥都太复杂了
Everything else was too complicated.
打电♥话♥
Call.
挂电♥话♥
Hang up.
就这样
That's it.
简单 完美
Simple. Perfect.
你妈妈借了些钱给我们开这家店
Your mum... loaned us some money for this shop.
我记得她说过
I remember her saying.
给 吃饭
Here, eat.
我很期待这个 都垂涎三尺了
Looking forward to this. I'm salivating.
我去了我们的旧公♥寓♥
I went to our old flat.
我本想进屋里看看
I wanted to have a look inside.
那你进去了吗 -没有
Did you? - No.