从没见过这么忙的场面
I've never seen it so busy
谁封你当圣诞头号♥助手了?
Who made you Santa's number one helper?
今年我想给米奇准备点特别的礼物
I want to get Mickey something special this year
没有圣诞奖金的话,我就完蛋了
Without that Christmas bonus, I'm sunk
你好。好的好的。再见。
Hello. Okey-dokey. Bye.
莫蒂默先生让你马上去他办公室
Mr Mortimer wants to see you in his office right away
我的圣诞奖金
My Christmas bonus
- 金妮 - 是米妮
- Ginny - That's Minnie
好了,我列了清单还反复核对过
Right, I've been making a list and checking it twice,
发现你确实是
and I found that you have been
本季度最棒的圣诞小助手
Santa's best little helper this season
你的辛勤工作即将得到回报
Your hard work is about to be rewarded
闭上眼睛,伸出双手
Close your eyes and hold out your hands
莫蒂默先生,真不知该怎么感谢您
Mr Mortimer, I can't thank you enough
是,我知道 别打岔
Yes, I know Don't interrupt
- 佩妮 - 是米妮
- Penny - That's Minnie
无所谓了 我谨代表商店,非常荣幸地
Whatever On behalf of the store, it gives me great pleasure
为您颁发圣诞奖金
to present you with your Christmas bonus
水果蛋糕?
A fruitcake?
不用谢我 你脸上的表情就是最好的感谢
No need to thank me The expression on your face is thanks enough
赶紧回你该待的礼品包装部去吧
Scoot along to the gift-wrapping department where you belong
还有,呃,温妮?
And, er, Winnie?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
哦,米奇 现在我可怎么给你买♥♥礼物啊?
Oh, Mickey How am I ever gonna get your present now?
肯定有办法在五点前弄到给米妮的礼物
There must be a way to get Minnie's present by five o'clock
老兄,你有什么主意吗?
You got any ideas, fella?
别担心 我们总能想出办法的,只要...
Don't worry We'll come up with something, we just gotta
你觉得乐队会来吗?
Do you think the band will ever show up?
不知道 他们正在疯狂皮特那儿救火呢
I don't know They're putting out a fire at Crazy Pete's
那地方烧得像罗马焰火筒似的
It went up like a Roman candle
头儿,看来这次玩具募捐活动彻底泡汤了
Chief, looks like the toy drive is a big fat bust
听!那音乐
Listen That music
快点
Come on
伙计们,咱们这是要去哪儿?
Where are we going, fellas?
公园里的音乐会
A concert in the park
听着,老兄,我们实在没辙了
Look, Bub, we're desperate
玩具募捐需要音乐,你是我们唯一的希望
We need music for the toy drive You're our only hope
我没时间,头儿!我得给我女朋友买♥♥礼物
I don't have time, Chief! I gotta get a gift for my girl
听着,朋友,就算不为我们,也为孩子们想想
Look, pal, don't do it for us, do it for the kids
- 可是我 - 孩子,对这些孩子来说
- But l - Son, to these kids,
是伤心还是微笑,全在你一念之间
the only difference between a broken heart and a smile is you
看你的了,加油啊朋友
You're on Break a leg, pal
听着,我真的很抱歉,但我不能留下
Look, I'm really sorry, but I can't stay
我还要买♥♥圣诞礼物,而且
I got Christmas shopping to do and
天啊
Gosh
- 乐队 - 在疯狂皮特那儿肯定很火
- The band - Must have been hot at Crazy Pete's
看来我只能空着手去见米妮了
Guess I'll be showing up at Minnie's empty-handed
太棒了!多亏有你,这是我们最成功的一次玩具募捐
Terrific Thanks to you, this was our best toy drive ever
你和那把口琴真是绝配
You and that harmonica make a great team
她可是无价之宝
She's worth her weight in gold
老天爷!有了
Holy cow That's it
我们还有两分钟赶到商店。快走,布鲁托
We've got two minutes to get to the shop. Come on, Pluto.
- 谢了伙计们 - 再见
- Thanks, fellas - Goodbye
- 谢谢 - 圣诞快乐
- Thanks - Merry Christmas
抱歉
Sorry
嘿,怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on?
我们到站了
This is our stop
看,商店在那儿
Look, there's the shop
打扰一下先生,我想用这个换件礼物给我女朋友
Excuse me, sir I was just hoping to trade this for a gift for my girl
抱歉,这口琴不值几个钱
Sorry, that harmonica isn't worth much
好吧,圣诞快乐
Well, merry Christmas
你对我可珍贵着呢,老朋友
You're worth a lot to me, old friend
我说,没准这口琴还真值点钱
Say, maybe that harmonica is worth something after all
快进来
Come on in
等不及拆礼物了?我懂你的心情
Can't wait to open your present? I know how you feel
我太爱圣诞节了
I love Christmas so much
我说米奇,你干嘛不演奏点音乐?
Say, Mickey, why don't you play some music?
是不是该拆礼物了?
Isn't it time we were opening our presents,
说到时间,现在几点了?
and speaking of time, what time is it?
嗯,我觉得该你拆礼物了
Well, I think it's time for you to open your gift.
口琴盒?给我的口琴的
A case, for my harmonica
表链?给我的表的?米奇,真漂亮
A chain for my watch Mickey, it's beautiful,
可我把表卖♥♥了才换来这个盒子
but I traded my watch to get you that case
我把口琴卖♥♥了才换来这条表链
I traded my harmonica to get you a watch chain
哦,米奇
Oh, Mickey,
真不敢相信你为我放弃了最珍贵的东西
I can't believe you gave up what means the most to you, for me
米妮,你就是我需要的全部乐章
Minnie, you're all the music I'll ever need
- 圣诞快乐,米奇 - 圣诞快乐,米妮
- Merry Christmas, Mickey - Merry Christmas, Minnie
来点水果蛋糕吗?
Want some fruitcake?
发自内心的礼物才最珍贵
A gift from the heart is cherished and true
礼物再美,也比不上爱的相随
A present is best when love's given, too
所以归根结底,爱才是根本原因
So in the end, love is the reason
让圣诞节不只是送礼的时节
that Christmas is more than a gift-giving season
这是与挚爱共度的时光,表达我们的关心
It's a time with our loved ones to show that we care,
当家人和邻里欢聚一堂,分享温馨
When families and neighbors come together to share
所以,这个圣诞季,让我们都尽一份力
So, this Christmas season, let us all do our parts
让圣诞精神在心中永续
to keep Christmas spirit alive in our hearts.
电影精选列表