有贼
Burglars
圣诞老人
Santy
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
圣诞老人,你能来我太高兴了
Santy, I'm so happy you came
天啊 我以为你会更高一点
Gosh I thought you'd be taller
而且你看起来比照片上瘦
And you look trimmer than your pictures
嗯,你知道的
Well, you know
上镜显胖50斤
camera adds 50 pounds
你得见见麦克斯
You have to meet Maxie
是啊,很乐意,但我得走了
Yeah, love to, but gotta get going
二十亿个孩子,每秒就有823个出生
Two billion kids, 823 a second
时间安排非常紧张
Very tight schedule
等等,圣诞老人,他就在附近
Wait, Santy, he's around somewheres
等等,圣诞老人
Wait Santy
圣诞老人
Santy
- 麦克斯? - 嗨,爸爸
- Maxie? - Hi, Dad
你穿成这样扮成圣诞老人干什么?
What are you doing dressed up like Santy Claus?
我只是想让你开心,就像你为我们邻居做的那样
I just wanted to make you happy, like you did for our neighbors
麦克斯,我可能让你失望了,但你绝对没让我失望
Maxie, I might have let you down, but you sure didn't let me down
这可能吗?你觉得呢?
Could it be? Do you think?
天啊,看起来真像
Gosh It sure looks like
圣诞老人
Santa Claus
我相信就是他
I believe it is
哇,我独一无二的
Wow, my own one-of-a-kind,
碳纤维材质,扭矩杆,灵活弹跳,从头到尾
carbon fibre, torque rod, snappy flexed, tip-to-tail,
全轨道设计,木质核心,双向滑雪板
rail-to-rail, wood core, twin-directional snowboard
- 谢谢,圣诞老人 - 外面怎么这么吵?
- Thanks, Santa - What's all the commotion?
要是又来了小偷,我非抓住他不可
If it's another robber, I'm gonna get him
圣诞老人?
Santa?
嘿,圣诞老人,我一直都相信你
Well, hey, Santa, I believed in ya all along
真心实意地相信 所以,我的礼物在哪儿?
For real and for true So, where are my presents?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
那我的水枪和溜溜球呢?
But what about my squirty gun and my yo-yo?
我知道你听得见我说话
I know you can hear me
圣诞老人没忘记你的礼物,对吧?
Santa didn't forget your gift, did he?
每年,我都求同样的礼物
Every year, I ask for the same gift,
每年我都能得到
and every year I get it
那是什么?
What's that?
你的快乐
Your happiness
怎么了,儿子?
What is it, son?
我也给你准备了同样的礼物
Got you the same thing
圣诞快乐,爸爸
Merry Christmas, Dad
圣诞快乐,麦克斯
Merry Christmas, Max
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去和隔壁的小吉米分享我的礼物
To share my present with little Jimmy next door
真是我的好儿子
That's my boy
所以,圣诞精神就在我们的生活方式里
So, Christmas is found in the way we live,
不在于我们收到什么,而在于我们能给予什么
Not what we receive, but what we can give
我们最后的礼物看似微小,不花哨,不耀眼,也不特别
Our Iast present may seem small, Not fancy, flashy or special at all
但这礼物富人和穷♥人♥都能送出
But this gift can be given by the rich or the poor,
这是发自内心的礼物,意义非凡
It's a gift of the heart, and it means so much more
谢谢你,乔 圣诞快乐
Thanks, Joe Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐,乔治 你在工作?
Merry Christmas, George You working?
今晚不工作 今天是平安夜
Not tonight It's Christmas Eve
就是它了,布鲁托
There it is, Pluto
配上米妮的手表最完美的礼物
The perfect gift to go with Minnie's watch
我的米妮
My Minnie
他们五点关门 我现在钱不太够
They close at five I'm a little short now,
但今天你和我一定能赚不少小费
but you and I are gonna make lots of tips today
- 对吧,伙计? - 没错
- Aren't we, fella? - Yeah
下班后我们去取,把这棵树送到米妮家吧
After work we'll pick it up Let's get this tree to Minnie's
费加罗,除了账单什么都没有
Figaro, there's nothing but bills
我哪有钱给米奇买♥♥礼物啊?
How am I going to afford to get Mickey a present?
哦,米奇
Oh, Mickey
当你吹口琴时,我的心在歌♥唱
When you play your harmonica, my heart sings
这样的乐器值得配个特别的盒子
An instrument like that deserves a special case
是啊,总有一天会的
Yeah Some day
来厨房♥吧,早餐快准备好了
Come into the kitchen Breakfast is almost ready
我不会把你家吃穷吧?
I'm not eating you out of house and home?
当然不会,傻丫头,我多的是
Course not, silly I have plenty
给我的?
For me?
米妮,你知道现在几点了吗?
Have you got the time, Minnie?
-让我看看,现在是-天啊,这表真漂亮
- Let's see, it's - Gosh, sure is a beautiful watch
这是我唯一的传家宝
My one heirloom
配上金链子挂在你漂亮的脖子上一定很好看
It'd look nice with a gold chain around your pretty neck
哦,米奇!天哪,我得去上班了
Oh, Mickey My goodness, I've got to go to work
女士,您的雪橇备好了
Madam Your sleigh awaits
哦,太棒了
Oh, how wonderful
快跑,布鲁托
Giddy up, Pluto
今晚见
See you tonight
伙计,我们有活要干
Fella, we got work to do
欢迎光临疯狂皮特圣诞树卖♥♥场
Welcome to Crazy Pete's tree lot
快点啦各位,离圣诞节只剩一天了
Hurry, folks, only one more day till Christmas
轻松贷款,无需首♥付♥
Easy credit No money down
这东西效果挺不错
This stuff works pretty good
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
等我把那些十英尺的树全卖♥♥完才会快乐
I'll be merry when I've sold all those ten-footers
你傻站着干嘛?快去干活
Why are you standing there with your face hanging out? Get to work
好的伙计,你知道该怎么做,动作快点
OK, fella You know what to do Shake a leg
别偷懒,有顾客等着呢
Quit slacking There's a customer waiting
小心油漆
Do be careful of the paint
-好的夫人-真是个好小伙
- Yes, ma'am - Such a nice young man
这点小意思给你
Here's a little something for you
我不图什么,能帮忙就很开心
I don't expect anything I'm just glad to help
哇哦
Oh, boy
谢谢夫人,谢谢您
Thank you, ma'am, thank you
太棒了!这下能给米妮买♥♥那条表链了
Hot dog We'll be able to get Minnie that watch chain
-我们想买♥♥棵树-二位是来看树的?
- We'd like to buy a tree - You folks are looking for a tree?
哎呀呀,今天真是你们的幸运日
Boy, oh, boy, is this your lucky day
这棵正合适,十英尺高的新斯科舍松树
This here's what you folks need Ten feet of towering Nova Scotia pine
哇,比我们家房♥子还大
Wow It's bigger than our house
呃,这有点超出我们需求了
Well, it's a little more than we need
太太,我得跟您说实话
Missus, I've got to be honest with you,
这是场地上剩下的最后一棵了
this is all I've got left on the lot
其他树都被预定了
The others have been reservated
您总不想让孩子们过个没圣诞树的节吧?
You don't want these kids going without a tree now, do you?
我们会买♥♥棵树的,对吧爸爸?
We are gonna get a tree, aren't we, Daddy?
我们只有这么多钱
This is all we have
嗯,当首♥付♥刚刚好
Well, that'll be just fine for a down payment
我给您安排个超棒的分期计划,在这儿签字就行
I'll set you up with a nice installment plan. Just sign here.
我们去弄棵树吧
We're gonna get a tree
松开刹车,孩子们在等着呢
Foot off the brake, the kids are waiting
嘿,这棵树怎么样?
Hey, how about this tree?
我在后院发现的
I found it out back
还没被预订
It hasn't been reservated
真漂亮
It's beautiful
- 完美 - 我们就要它了
- Perfect - We'll take it
圣诞快乐 再次感谢
Merry Christmas Thank you again
圣诞快乐。再见啦!
Merry Christmas. So long!
圣诞
Merry
快乐
Christmas
我本来能靠那棵十英尺的树赚一笔的
I had them on the hook for a ten-foot tree
现在我要从你这儿拿回本该赚的钱
I'm taking what I would have made from you
- 但是我... - 现在,滚出我的地盘
- But I... - Now, get out of my lot
蠢货
Chumps
有人把火腿烤焦了
Somebody's burning their ham
何止是暖和,简直烫手!
More than warm. It's hot!
别动我的十英尺树
Not my ten-footers
各位节日顾客请注意,别忘了把最后采购的商品
Attention, holiday shoppers. Don't forget to bring your last-minute purchases
送到礼品包装部
to our gift-wrapping department
电影精选列表