谁跑去告诉你这种傻话的?
Who went and told you a silly thing like that?
皮特先生
Mr. Pete
嗯,这就说得通了
Well, that figures
当然有圣诞老人
Of course there's a Santy
不然我们就有失业的小精灵了
Or we'd have out-of-work elves
你觉得呢?
You think?
觉得?哎呀,我确定
Think? Heck, I'm sure
儿子,我什么时候错过?
Son, have I ever been wrong?
坏掉的钟一天也能准两三次,
A broken clock is right two or three times a day,
而这次我是对的。
and this time I'm right.
相信我,圣诞老人不会让你失望的
Believe me, Santa won't let you down
- 你真觉得他会来? - 当然,就像猪会飞一样肯定
- You really think he'll come? - Why, as sure as pigs fly
嘿,老爸,你向圣诞老人要了什么?
Hey, Dad, what did you ask for from Santa?
你知道的,就那些老样子
You know, just the usual
是什么?
What's that?
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise
现在,插上电,让圣诞的喜悦闪耀吧
Now, plug her in and let the joy of Christmas shine
这会让你感受到圣诞精神
That'll put the spirit of Christmas in you
当然有圣诞老人
Course there's a Santa
相信我,圣诞老人不会让你失望的
Believe me, Santa won't let you down
一个穿红衣服的老头,
An old guy in a red suit,
一晚上环游全世界,用会飞的驯鹿
cruising the entire world in one night, using reindeer what fly
哎呀,这不可能
Why, it's impossible
嗨,麦克斯,想帮忙吗?
Hiya, Maxie Wanna help?
你知道吗,世界上有二十亿孩子?
Did you know that there are two billion children in the world?
难怪我老是被旱冰鞋绊倒
No wonder I keep tripping over roller skates
那意味着圣诞老人每秒得拜访800次,
That means Santa would have to make 800 visits a second,
还不包括上厕所的时间
not including bathroom breaks
我猜老圣诞老人干这行太久了,
I guess old Santy's been at it so long,
他早就摸清捷径了
he figured out the short cuts
看来要过一个白色圣诞节了
Looks like it's gonna be a white Christmas
老爸,这事很严肃
Dad, this is serious
我知道,儿子,但是
I know, son, but
天啊,什么东西闻起来真香
Gosh Something sure smells mighty tasty
但驯鹿怎么会飞呢?
But how can a reindeer fly?
很简单,是那些鹿角,它们
That's easy, it's those antlers, they
你知道,加上风什么的,就能产生升力
You know, with the wind and all, that creates lift
好烫
Hot
不过,一个人干这么多活真够呛
Still, it's a lot of work for one guy
所以我们要给他留饼干,让他提提神
That's why we leave him cookies, for a pick-me-up
但这真的说不通啊,爸爸
But it just doesn't quite make sense, Dad
栗子
Chestnuts
我们要去哪儿,爸爸?
Where are we going, Dad?
去和那些不太幸运的人分享圣诞的快乐
To share the joy of Christmas with those less fortunate
这事不该是圣诞老人做的吗?
Shouldn't Santa be doing this?
每年这个时候圣诞老人的行程都很紧,
Santy's on a tight schedule this time of year,
所以我们来帮他分担
so we're helping him out
看来我也需要一个
Looks like I might need one, too
想玩玩具车吗?我只有两个,但可以分你一个
Wanna play toy carses? All I got's two, but you can have one
这是去年圣诞老人给我的
Santa gave me this one last year
今年,我希望他能再给我一个
This year, I hope he's gonna give me another one
孩子,我真不确定世上真有
Kid, I ain't so sure there is such a thing as
圣诞晚餐准备好啦
Christmas Eve dinner is served
- 高飞先生,这太不可思议了 - 就像魔法一样
- Mr Goofy, that's incredible - Like magic
圣诞魔法
Christmas magic
太感谢您了
Thank you so much
现在日子这么紧,要不是您,我们根本没法
With things being so tight, without you, we wouldn't have
别客气 换作你也会这么做的
Don't mention it You'd do the same for me
但你真真正正♥见♥过圣诞老人吗?
But have you ever really, actually seen Santa?
他留着大白胡子
He's got a big white beard
但你亲眼见过他本人吗?
But have you ever actually seen him in person?
在哪儿?
Where?
- 圣诞快乐 - 圣诞老人
- Merry Christmas - Santa
圣诞老人?
Santa?
您真的来了
You made it
谁想第一个坐圣诞老人腿上?
Who wants to be the first to sit on Santy's lap?
我,我 这边
Me, me Over here
真高兴您能来
I'm so glad you came
我差点都不信了,
I almost didn't believe any more,
但现在
but now
一切都好 所以
Everything's OK So
我想要一块独一无二的碳纤维扭力杆,
I want my own one-of-a-kind, carbon fibre, torque rod,
弹性十足,头尾兼顾,全地形通吃的
snappy flex, tip-to-tail, rail-to-rail,
双向滑雪板 求您了
twin-directional snowboard Please
爸爸?
Dad?
你骗我 怎么能这样?
You tricked me How could you?
圣诞老人的小精灵出了点问题,但他会回来的
Santy's got a problem with one of his elves, but he'll be back
天啊,麦克斯 我真的很抱歉
Gosh, Maxie I'm real sorry
我只是想让那些孩子开心
I was just trying to make those kids happy
记得我睡前吃圣诞老人饼干的传统吗?
Remember my tradition of eating one of Santy's cookies before bedtime?
这有什么意义?
What's the point?
记得我们平安夜♥总♥会♥拆一份礼物吗?
Remember how we always open one present on Christmas Eve?
嗨,麦克斯
Hiya, Maxie
快看,这是你的旧泰迪熊
Lookee here, it's your old stuffed bear
- 记得你给它取的名字吗? - 旧泰迪熊
- Remember what you named him? - Old Stuffed Bear
- 记得谁送你的吗? - 嗯 圣诞老人
- Remember who gave him to ya? - Yeah Santa
但那是我小时候的事了
But that's when I was little
不,他不是
No, he's not
相信我,麦克斯 你只要相信就好
Trust me, Max You just gotta believe
- 圣诞老人是真的 - 不,他不是
- Santy's real - No, he's not
- 是的,他是 - 不,他不是
- Yes, he is - No, he's not
我保证
I promise
那就证明给我看
Then prove it
等圣诞老人出现时,我们会在这里迎接他
When Santy shows up, we'll be here to greet him
我会给他拍张照片
I'll snap a picture of him
这样你就有照片作为证据了
so you'll have photographic evidence
是啊 你会先从屋顶上摔下来
Yeah You'll fall off the roof first
我不会从屋顶摔下来的 你等着瞧
I won't fall off the roof You just watch
圣诞老人进城来
Santy Claus is coming to town
亮
Bright
早说过你会从屋顶摔下来
Told you you'd fall off the roof
我没从屋顶摔下来
I didn't fall off the roof
圣诞老人呢?我没错过他吧?
Where's Santy? I didn't miss him, did l?
没呢
Nope
那他在哪儿?
Then where is he?
我不知道你怎么想,但我又冷又累,
I don't know about you, but I'm cold and tired,
而且圣诞老人不会来了
and Santa Claus is not coming
他为什么就不能长大面对现实呢?
Why doesn't he just grow up and face the facts?
"别忘了
"Don't forget
麦克斯"'
Max"'
哦,爸爸
Oh, Dad
麦克斯,醒醒。看啊,儿子。
Max, wake up. Look, son.
是他,真的是他
It's him, it really is
你看见他了吗,麦克斯?看见没?
Do you see him, Maxie? Do ya?
这边
Over here
- 差点忘了 笑一个,圣诞老人 - 爸,镜头盖
- Almost forgot Smile, Santy - Dad, the lens cap
这次我会拍好的
I'll get it right this time
举起手下来 我们包围你了
Come down with your hands up We have you surrounded
这到底是怎么回事,搞什么名堂?
What in the name of Pete is going on, for Pete's sake?
也许他只是迟到了一会儿
Maybe he's running a little late
爸爸
Dad
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
你说得都对 我甚至从屋顶摔下来了
You were right about everything I even fell off the roof
嘿,爸,没事的 圣诞老人没来。没什么大不了的
Hey, Dad, it's OK Santa didn't show. No biggie
好吧,既然他不来了,
Well, since he's not coming,
至少我们可以吃掉他所有的饼干
at least we can eat all his cookies
不饿
Not hungry
嘿,爸,这是我给你的。打开看看。
Hey, Dad,here's one from me. Open it up.
也许晚点吧
Maybe later
麦克斯?
Max?
电影精选列表