And a merry Christmas to you.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
哦 外甥
Ah, nephew.
史考治叔叔
Uncle Scrooge.
我来看看 你说的圣诞节大餐在哪里呢
l'm looking forward to that wonderful meal of yours.
我这是做梦呢吗 你是说你会来
Well, l'll be doggone. You mean you're coming?
我当然会去啊你知道我多么喜欢吃水果蜜饯 还有加味甜蛋糕
Of course l am. You know how much l like candied fruits with spiced sugar cakes.
我会准时在两点钟去你家 你要好好款待我唷
l'll be over promptly at two. Keep it piping hot.
好的 史考治叔叔 好的
l will, Uncle Scrooge. l will.
祝你圣诞快乐
And a very merry Christmas to you.
圣诞快乐 我要改变下去
Merry Christmas. And keep the change.
可爱的孩子啊
Wonderful lads.
我要去找克拉契特了
And now for Cratchit.
哦,史考治先生,圣诞快乐
Why, Mr Scrooge. Merry Christmas.
-你要进来吗? -圣诞快乐
- Won't you come in? - Merry Christmas.
我还有另一摊事情要交给你
l have another bundle for you.
可是先生 今天是圣诞节呀
But, sir, it's Christmas day.
是圣诞节没错 又给了一个懒惰一下的机会
Christmas day indeed. Just another excuse for being lazy.
哦 还有一件事啊 克拉契特 我已经受够了这种 半日休假 什么的
And another thing, Cratchit. l've had enough of this ''half-day off'' stuff.
你让我是别无选择了
You leave me no alternative
必须要给你
but to give you...
玩具
Toys.
没错 玩具 不 不 不 不 不
Yes, toys. No, no, no, no, no.
我还要加你的薪水
l'm giving you a raise
把你升为我的合伙人
and making you my partner.
合伙人
A partner?
谢谢你 史考治先生
Thank you, Mr Scrooge.
圣诞快乐 鲍勃
Merry Christmas, Bob.
愿上帝保佑你 也保佑大家
And God bless us, every one.
聚在此 围绕着温暖愉快的灯火
Here we are, warm and cosy by the fire's glow
唱起歌♥ 拥吻在美丽的榭寄生之下
Singing songs and stealing kisses under the mistletoe
-吃下最美味的大餐 -享受最香甜的盛宴
- We finished our feast - Have the tastiest treats
而圣诞精神也不仅于此
But the spirit of Christmas just isn't complete
还要真正的朋友与家人
Without true friends and family
回顾共同的回忆
And the memories we recall
分享爱 让它流在风中
It's the love we share that fills the air
这就是最美好圣诞的秘诀
And makes this the best Christmas of all
树下的特别小礼品
Something special underneath the tree
希望能让你感觉完美
We hope it fits you perfectly
我要对着明星许下我的愿望
I'm making a wish on a sparkling light
但一个魔幻的夜晚不止于此
But that's not what makes this a magical night
还需要真正的朋友与家人
It's our true friends and family
回顾共同的回忆
And the memories we recall
分享爱 让它流在风中
It's the love we share that fills the air
这就是美好圣诞的秘诀
And makes this the best Christmas of all
有朋友相伴 美好的祝愿
It's good friends and warm wishes
才让今天成为最好的
That makes this the best...
最好的
The best.
最美好的圣诞
..Christmas of all
兄弟 谢谢你让我们和你分享我们的圣诞精神
Gee, thanks for letting us share our Christmas spirit with you.
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, everybody.
电影精选列表