whether you've got the fanciest decorations or the humblest little tree,
希望 希望所有人都能享有圣诞精神
that... that everyone could have the Christmas spirit.
天哪
Gosh.
-我说唐纳德 -你想干嘛
- Say, Donald... - What do you want?
嗯 我只是想让我最好的朋友把星星放到树上
Well, l want my best friend to put the star on the tree.
你想让我来放
You want me to do it?
啊 你知道我想的
Aw, you bet l do.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
真奇妙
lt's magical.
漂亮
Pretty.
那颗古老的星星从不让人失望
That old star never lets you down.
现在 在我们唱圣诞颂歌♥前
Now, before we sing our Christmas carol,
我想和唐纳德以及我所有的朋友们
l wanna share one of my favourite Christmas stories
分享我最爱的圣诞故事
with Donald and all my friends.
圣诞快乐 祝大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to one and all.
请给穷♥人♥一点钱 给点钱吧
Give a penny for the poor, governor? Penny for the poor?
我的合伙人杰考马力啊
My partner Jacob Marley.
到今天就死了整整七年了
Dead seven years today.
他可真是个好人 踹寡妇门 挖绝户坟
He was a good 'un. He robbed from the widows and swindled the poor.
最后在遗嘱里还给我留了不少钱让我给他买♥♥个墓地
ln his will he left me enough money to pay for his tombstone.
而我则选择让他葬身大海里
And l had him buried at sea.
你早,史史史…史考治先生
Good morning, Mr Scrooge.
克拉契特 你手里拿着煤炭做什么?
Cratchit. What are you doing with that piece of coal?
我我我…我只是想让墨汁溶化
l was... just trying to thaw out the ink.
上个礼拜你就用过了
You used a piece last week.
现在 快回去做你的事 克拉契特
Now, get on with your work, Cratchit.
你刚刚提到工作,史考治先生 明天是圣诞节
Speaking of work, Mr Scrooge, tomorrow is Christmas,
我只是想 我是不是能够难得放假一天
and l was wondering if l could have half a day off?
圣诞节吗?光说不练
Christmas, eh? Well...
应该是可以啊 可是得扣你半天的工钱
l suppose so, but l'll dock you half a day's pay.
我想想看啊 我一天是付给你两先令
Now, let's see. l pay you two shillings a day...
其实是两先令多一点 先生
Two shillings and a ha'penny, sir.
哦,没错 那是三年前我给你加的薪哪
Oh, yes. l gave you that raise three years ago.
是的,先生 那是因为我帮你洗衣服
Yes, sir. When l started doing your laundry.
别说了 克拉契特 快去忙你的,我得好好看完这本书
All right, Cratchit. Get busy while l go over my books.
对了,这还有一袋脏衣服
And here. Here's another bundle of shirts for you.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
看看有多贵啊 55英镑10先令的洗衣费
Let's see, now. 50 pounds, ten shillings from McDuff.
再加上百分之八十的利息 每天复利一次
Plus his 80% interest, compounded daily.
钱哪 钱哪 钱哪
Money, money, money.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我也祝你圣诞快乐 马斯特 弗瑞德
And a merry Christmas to you, Master Fred.
啊 虚伪
Bah, humbug.
圣诞快乐 史考治叔叔
Merry Christmas, Uncle Scrooge.
你们在快乐些什么?
What's so merry about it?
你们知道什么是圣诞节吗 还不就是普通的一个工作日
l'll tell you what Christmas is: it's just another work day,
只不过是一些坏人在计划应该把哪些人煮来吃的日子
and any jackanapes who thinks else should be boiled in his own pudding.
先生 圣诞节是相互给予的日子 是和家人一起团聚的日子
But, sir, Christmas is a time for giving. A time to be with one's family.
你给我少说废话
l say ''Bah, humbug.''
我不管 我就是要说圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
l don't care. l say ''Merry Christmas.'' Merry Christmas.
说得好 马斯特 弗瑞德
Well said, Master Fred.
克拉契特 你在做什么?
Cratchit. What are you doing?
我只是想让我的手暖和一点 先生
l was just trying to keep my hands warm, sir.
那你又在做些什么呢 大侄子
And what are you doing here, nephew?
我来送你花环 邀你一起共享圣诞大餐
l've come to give you a wreath and invite you to Christmas dinner.
是吗
Well.
我想那一定少不了淋上鹅肉酱的鹅肉拼盘
l suppose you're going to have plump goose with chestnut dressing?
-对 -会不会有梅子布丁跟柠檬酱啊
- Yeah. - And plum pudding and lemon sauce?
是的 没错
Yeah. Boy, oh, boy.
还有水果蜜饯和香料蛋糕吗
And candied fruits with spiced sugar cakes?
有 你会来吗
Yeah. Will you come?
你疯了吗 孩子 你知道我不能吃那些东西的
Are you daft, man? You know l can't eat that stuff.
把你的花环拿走 现在给我滚出去
Here's your wreath back. Now out, out, out.
呵 虚伪
Bah. Humbug.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我只会回你 呵 虚伪
And a ''bah, humbug'' to you.
这个弗瑞德啊 永远是那么和蔼可亲
That Fred. Always so full of kindness.
唉,他一直都有一点奇怪
Aye, he always was a little peculiar.
跟固执
And stubborn.
顾客来了 让我来处理 克拉契特
Customers. l'll handle this, Cratchit.
你们好 有什么我可以效劳的吗
Yes, what can l do for you two gentlemen?
你好 希望你能捐一点钱 给那些可怜的人
Sir, we are soliciting funds for the indigent and destitute.
你说什么
For the what?
我们在为穷♥人♥募捐
We're collecting for the poor.
其实啊你要知道如果你把钱送给穷♥人♥
Well, you realise if you give money to the poor,
-他们就不再穷了 对不对啊 -可是
- they won't be poor any more, will they?
- Well...
如果他们不再是穷♥人♥
And if they're not poor any more,
你们就没有机会为穷♥人♥募捐了
then you won't have to raise money for them any more.
那么我还是…
Well, l suppose...
如果你再也没有机会为穷♥人♥募捐的话
And if you don't have to raise money for them any more,
那你们就有可能失去工作机会
then you would be out of a job.
哦 拜托 两位先生 千万不要因为我而失去工作
Please, gentlemen, don't ask me to put you out of a job.
-尤其是在圣诞夜 -不会变得这样的,史考治先生
- Not on Christmas Eve. - We wouldn't do that, Mr Scrooge.
好吧 那么就把这东西送给穷♥人♥ 两位慢走啦
Well, then, l suggest you give this to the poor and be gone.
这世界到底是怎么了 克拉契特
What's this world coming to, Cratchit?
我拼了老命目的就是为了钱 现在你们却要我吐出来
You work all your life to get money, and people want you to give it away.
快了两分钟
Two minutes fast.
两分钟没什么大不了啊 你可以走了
Well, never mind those two minutes. You may go now.
谢谢你 先生 你真是仁慈
Thank you, sir. You're so kind.
不要说这么多废话了 尽管走吧
Never mind the mushy stuff. Just go.
不过明天早上 千万早一点来上班喔
But be here all the earlier the next day.
我会的、我会的 还有 呵 虚伪
l will. l will, sir. And a ''bah, humbug...''
我是说 祝你圣诞快乐 先生
l mean, a merry Christmas to you, sir.
史考治
Scrooge.
杰考马力 不 不可能啊
Jacob Marley? No, that can't be.
天啊
Gosh.
艾伯奈兹 史考治
Ebenezer Scrooge.
走开
Go away.
艾伯奈兹 史考治
Ebenezer Scrooge...
哎呀 你这地板可真滑
Gosh. Kind of slippery.
史考治 你还认得出我吗
Scrooge, don't you recognise me?
我是你的伙伴 杰考马力
l was your partner, Jacob Marley.
马力 真的是你吗
Marley. lt is you.
艾伯奈兹 记得吗 我们都还活着的时候
Ebenezer, remember when l was alive
我踹开寡妇的门 挖开绝户的坟
l robbed the widows and swindled the poor?
我当然记得这件事啊 那可是太经典了 杰考
Yes, and all in the same day. You had class, Jacob.
当然
Yep.
不 不 我做错了
No. No. l was wrong.
所以我接受惩罚 我被迫这一生 都戴着这条沉重的链子
And so, as punishment, l'm forced to carry these heavy chains through eternity.
也许更久一点
Maybe even longer.
是没有救了 我罪有应得 我活该
There's no hope. l'm doomed. Doomed.
恐怕你也会遇到同样的下场 艾伯奈兹 史考治
And the same thing will happen to you, Ebenezer Scrooge.
不 不可能 不会的 救救我啊 杰考
No. No, it can't. lt mustn't. Help me, Jacob.
今天晚上 会有三个灵魂来拜访你
Tonight you will be visited by three spirits.
你要听他们的 照他们的话做
Listen to them. Do what they say.
不然你的铁链会比我还重
Or your chains will be heavier than mine.
再见了 史考治
Farewell, Ebenezer.
再见了
Farewell...
马力,你要小心第一个
Marley. Watch out for that first
台阶
step.
灵魂
Spirits.
胡扯
Humbug.
什么 什么 什么
What, what, what?
什么
What...?
好啦,时候到了 我真是看不下去了
Well. lt's about time. Haven't got all night, you know.
你…你是谁啊
Who... Who are you?
我啊 我是掌管圣诞节过去的灵魂
Why, l'm the Ghost of Christmas Past.
哦,我还以为你会再高一点
l thought you'd be taller.
听着 史考治 如果用仁慈来评断一个人
Listen, Scrooge, if men were measured by kindness,
我看你比一粒沙子还没良心
you'd be no bigger than a speck of dust.
电影精选列表