在这个世界上 仁慈是没有用的
Kindness is of little use in this world.
你过去也并不是这样的
You didn't always think so.
-快点 史考治 我们该走了 -请便
- Come on, Scrooge, it's time to go. - Then go.
喂 灵魂 你在做什么啊
Spirit. What... what are you doing?
我们去看看你的过去
We're gonna visit your past.
我可不想去那里啊 我会掉下去的
l'm not going out there. l'll fall.
你要抓好喔
Just hold on.
不要太紧啊
Not too tight, now.
小心啊
Spirit, look out.
怎么回事啊 史考治
What's wrong, Scrooge?
我还以为你喜欢低头看这个世界呢
l thought you enjoyed looking down on the world.
灵魂 我认识这个地方啊
Spirit, l believe l know this place.
嗯 没错 这是老费的房♥子啊
Yes. lt's old Fezzywig's.
我不可能会为仁慈的人做事啊
l couldn't have worked for a kinder man.
嗯 那个是老费啊 就是他
Why, it's old Fezzywig himself.
所有我最好的朋友都在这里啊
And all of my very dearest friends.
害羞的小朋友在角落里 那是我
And that shy lad in the corner, that's me.
没错 那是你在成为一毛不拔的吝啬鬼以前的自己
Yes. That was before you became a miserable miser, consumed by greed.
可是人没有十全十美啊
Well, nobody's perfect.
那个是 那个是可爱的伊莎贝尔
And there. There's lovely lsabelle.
艾伯奈兹
Ebenezer?
-艾伯奈兹 -是的 伊莎贝尔
- Ebenezer? - Yes, lsabelle?
我的双眼紧闭 我的双唇颤抖
My eyes are closed, my lips are puckered,
而我就站在槲寄生的下面
and l'm standing under the mistletoe.
你的脚趾同时踩在我的脚上
You're also standing on my foot.
哦 我还记得当时我有多么爱这个女孩
l remember how much l was in love with her.
十年的时间 你学会去爱不同的东西
ln ten years' time you learned to love something else.
什么 这里竟然是我的账房♥
Why... why, it's my counting house.
九千九百七十二 九千
Nine thousand, nine hundred and seventy-two, nine thousand...
艾伯奈兹
Ebenezer.
什么事?
Yes, what is it?
我一直想要这种蜜月小茅屋 艾伯奈兹
For years l've had this honeymoon cottage, Ebenezer.
我一直都在等着你完成你一定会娶我的承诺呢
l've been waiting for you to keep your promise to marry me.
现在我想知道 你到底决定了没有?
Now l must know: have you made your decision?
决定了,这个小茅屋的分期付款晚了一个小时
l have. Your last payment on the cottage was an hour late.
我要查封这个财产
l'm foreclosing the mortgage.
你宁愿要金子也不肯娶她做妻子
You loved your gold more than that precious creature,
所以你永远的失去她了
and you lost her forever.
九千九百七十
Nine thousand, nine hundred, seventy-
三
three.
拜托 灵魂 我再也不能忍♥受这些回忆了 带我回家
Please, Spirit, l can no longer bear these memories. Take me home.
千万记得 史考治 这些回忆的主宰就是你自己
Remember, Scrooge, you fashioned these memories yourself.
我为什么这么笨哪 为什么 为什么
Why was l so foolish? Why? Why?
这是什么啊
What's this?
奇凡无弗
Fee. Fi. Fo.
我闻到
Fum. l smell...
我说我闻到了
l mean, l smell
一股穷酸的味道
a stingy little Englishman.
应该没错
l think l do.
是啊 没错
Yeah, l do.
拜托啊 让我走啊 不要吃我
Please, let me go. Don't eat me.
你觉得向我这样的现代圣诞灵魂
Why would the Ghost of Christmas Present - that's me -
会想要吃像你这种食不知味的小气鬼
want to eat a distasteful little miser like you?
尤其是这个世界还有这么多好吃的东西 不是吗
Especially when there are so many good things to enjoy in life. See?
切好的派
Mince pies.
火鸡 烤乳猪
Turkeys. Suckling pig.
嗯,你可别忘了还有巧克力烤层的千层派
And don't forget the chocolate pot roast with ''pisnachio''.
还有千层糕
Duh, with ''pisnachio''.
嗯 对了
Duh, with...
还有优格
With yogurt.
这些东西打哪儿来的啊
But where did all this come from?
打心里来的 史考治
From the heart, Scrooge.
是因为慷慨付出而来 而这就是你一直拒绝接受的东西
lt's the food of generosity, which you have long denied your fellow man.
慷慨付出 哈哈
Generosity, ha.
从来没有人对我慷慨付出过
Nobody has ever shown me generosity.
因为他们从来没有理由
You've never given them reason to.
而且
And yet
每一个人的心里总是藏着一些温暖的角落
there are some who still find enough warmth in their hearts
即使像你这样的人
even for the likes of you.
你不了解我的心 我向你保证
No acquaintance of mine, l assure you.
哦 是吗
Duh, you'll see.
好了 我们到了
Duh, here we are.
你为什么把我带到这个破地方
Why did you bring me to this old shack?
这是被你长♥期♥压榨忽视的员工的住家 他叫鲍勃 克拉契特
This is the home of your overworked, underpaid employee, Bob Cratchit.
她在煮什么啊 金丝雀吗
What's she cooking? A canary?
他们一定还有更好吃的东西
Surely they have more food than that?
你看看那个火炉
Look on the fire.
可 那是什么 哦 是你要洗的衣服
Duh, what? Oh, that's your laundry.
还不行 孩子们 我们得等小提姆才吃
Not yet, children. We must wait for Tiny Tim.
来了 爸 我来了
Coming, Father. l'm coming.
哇 妈 你煮的东西看起来好好吃喔
Oh, my. Look at all the wonderful things to eat.
我们必须感谢史考治先生
We must thank Mr Scrooge.
告诉我 灵魂 那个好心的小男孩怎么啦
Tell me, Spirit, what's wrong with that kind lad?
其实我很害怕 如果这些阴影挥之不去
Much, l'm afraid. lf these shadows remain unchanged,
你所看到的小提姆将永远离开那张椅子
l see an empty chair where Tiny Tim once sat.
那你是说
Then that means
提姆会
Tim will...?
他们去哪里了
Where did they go?
灵魂 你在哪里啊
Spirit. Where are you?
不要走 你得告诉我提姆的事啊
Don't go. You must tell me about Tim.
不要走
Don't go.
你在哪里啊
Where did...?
你是谁啊
Who are you?
你是不是属于未来的圣诞灵魂
Are you the Ghost of Christmas Future?
拜托 跟我说话
Please, speak to me.
告诉我 小提姆到底怎么样了
Tell me, what will happen to Tiny Tim?
哦 不要
Oh, no.
灵魂 我不希望这种事发生
Spirit, l didn't want this to happen.
请告诉我你可以改变这一切
Tell me these events can yet be changed.
我从来没有看过这样的葬礼
l've never seen a funeral like this one.
是啊 没有亲人没有朋友在悼念
Aye. No mourners, no friends to bid him farewell.
好吧 在把他埋起来之前先休息一下
Oh, well. Let's rest a minute before we fill it in, eh?
反正他也不会跑掉
He ain't going nowheres.
灵魂 这个孤独的坟墓是谁的啊
Spirit, whose lonely grave is this?
是你的 艾伯奈兹
Why, yours, Ebenezer.
你是墓园里最有钱的人
The richest man in the cemetery.
不
Please.
No, no, no. No. No.
我要改变 我要改变 我要改变
l'll change. l'll change. l'll change.
灵魂 放我出去
Spirit. Let me out.
放我出去 我会
Let me out. l'll...
什么
What...?
这是我自己的房♥间
l'm back in my own room.
圣诞节的早上 大好的时光
lt's Christmas morning. l haven't missed it.
那些灵魂教我如何彻底改变
The spirits have given me another chance.
我知道我该怎么做了 他们一定会吓一跳的
l know just what l'll do. They'll be so surprised.
哦,真是个美好的一天哪
What a wonderful day.
还有好多事情要做 事情还真多呀
Oh, there's so much to do. Oh, so much to do.
我不能就这样出去啊
l can't go out like this.
嗯 这样还差不多
There. That's better.
我祝福所有的人圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to one and all.
好啊 祝福我 早安哪 两位绅士
Well, bless me. Good morning, gentlemen.
我要送给你们东西
l have something for you.
二十块纯金金币啊 哦不
20 gold sovereigns? Oh, no.
不够吗 那么好吧
Not enough? Well, all right.
五十块纯金金币
50 gold sovereigns.
-史考治先生,这是… -你还觉得不够吗?
- Really, Mr Scrooge, it's... - Still not enough?
好吧,你还真会讨价还价
Aye. You drive a hard bargain.
好 都拿去吧 一百块纯金金币 我可是一块都不剩了哦
Here ya are. 100 gold pieces, and not a penny more.
哦,谢谢你 史考治先生,谢谢你
Thank you, Mr Scrooge. Thank you.
我也祝你圣诞快乐
电影精选列表