Now here's a Christmas story with a new twist.
而它将因我的米奇而变得异常甜蜜
And it was made all the sweeter because of my Mickey.
天哪
Gosh.
现在是十二月二十四日 圣诞节前夜
lt is December 24th, Christmas Eve.
年轻的玛利亚已经为这一刻等待了一整天
Young Maria has been waiting all day for this moment.
真的好漂亮啊
lt's so beautiful.
圣诞节到了
Christmas is here.
一切都十分可爱 同时又闪闪发光
Everything shone and glittered in the loveliest manner.
谁 有谁能 将这一切装饰起来
Who - oh, who - could describe them all?
我可以
l can.
你看 这是一个可爱的小娃娃
Now, this here is a nice little dolly.
这是一个会咕咕叫的报时钟
And here's a kooky cuckoo clock.
快看那 这是一辆嗖嗖火车
And look. lt's a choo-choo train.
不好意思 我在做旁白呢
Excuse me. l am trying to narrate.
是吗 不是你问的谁把这装饰起来的吗
Well, you said you wanted someone to describe all of this stuff here.
那就是个反问句 假装我不在就好了
That was a rhetorical question. Pretend like l'm not here.
你还想指望我忽略这些巨大的爆♥炸♥声
How do you expect me to ignore a big, booming voice
-随时随地嗡嗡作响的声音吗 -你就忽略我得了
- that's blabbedy-blabbering all the time? - Just ignore me.
行吧 按你说的来吧
All right, have it your way.
总有人用的上一点圣诞小间谍的
Somebody could use a little istmas-Chray irit-spay.
今年 古德帕帕·唐斯尔米歇尔有一份重要的礼物要送给年轻的玛利亚
This year, Godpapa Drosselmeier had made a special gift for young Maria.
好了 小朋友 你看 这可是花费了我
All right, little one. Now, this took me all...
这花费了他整整一年的时间建成
lt had taken him all year to build.
没错 一年
Right. All year.
-是一件美丽的 -一件美丽的胡桃夹子娃娃
- lt's a beautiful... - A beautiful nutcracker doll.
啊 你这也算是旁白解说吗 你抢戏抢的也太狠了
Aw, you're no narrator. You're just a great big surprise-spoiler.
-别管我 快把娃娃给她 -行 行
- lgnore me and just give her the doll. - Fine, fine.
好吧 看来也不会有什么胡桃夹子的惊喜了
All right. Here's the no-longer-a-surprise nutcracker.
你就拿着吧
Take it already.
他长得好帅
He's so handsome.
谢谢你 你知道吗 我一直很注重保养身体
Thank you. You know, l have been taking care of myself.
经常做一些竞走 还有举重 以及
l've been doing some jogging and weightlifting and...
你在说娃娃啊 是也很帅啦
You're talking about the doll. Yeah, he's cute too.
我真是太爱他了 谢谢您 古德帕帕·唐斯尔米歇尔
l just love it. Thank you, Godpapa Drosselmeier.
等一下 他可没设计好去跳舞
Wait a minute. He's not supposed to dance.
一定是在什么地方丢了个齿轮
Must be a loose cogwheel in here somewhere.
你把他弄坏了
You broke him.
好吧 就因为这个 我也要把你从故事里踢出去
Right. Just for that, l'm kicking you out of the story.
我一定会好好照顾你的
l'll take the greatest care of you
而且在你完全好起来 恢复快乐之前精心护理你
and nurse you till you're quite better and happy again.
看 就像以前一样帅气
There. Just as handsome as ever.
如果你是个真的 我还能和你一起跳舞
lf only you were real, l could dance with you.
玛利亚觉得自己看到胡桃夹子在笑
Maria thought she saw the Nutcracker smile.
也许只是一个光影的幻象 亦或是其他的东西
Perhaps it was a trick of the light, perhaps something else.
玛利亚 我要对你的善良表示敬意
Maria, l want to thank you for your kindness.
玛利亚不再害怕了
Maria was no longer frightened.
在圣诞灯光的闪烁下
ln the twinkling of the Christmas lights,
她钟爱的胡桃夹子看起来愈加帅气夺目而又华丽伟岸
her beloved Nutcracker looked more handsome and dashing than ever.
突然 出现了一阵诡异的响声 还带着些许震动
Suddenly there began a sort of wild kickering and squeaking,
洪亮且无所不在
loudly and all about.
我的天哪 这是 这是 老鼠王
My God. lt's... lt's... the Mouse King.
我为什么要来演老鼠王 这也太扯了
l don't wanna be the Mouse King. This is ridiculous.
再见
Bye-bye.
等等 唐纳德 知道吗 老鼠王会赢
Wait. Donald. You know the Mouse King wins.
-真的吗 -当然当然
- He does? - Yes, yes.
老鼠王最终获得了胜利 你得到了女孩
The Mouse King wins in the end. You get the girl.
哦 天哪 哦 天哪 我要演
Oh boy, oh boy. l'll do it.
这位老鼠王 最终的赢家 是为了玛利亚而来的
The Mouse King - who will win in the end - had come for Maria.
他希望她能成为他的王后
He wanted her to be his queen.
别担心 我会保护你
Don't worry. l'll protect you.
哦 不
Oh, no.
这里怎么有点怪怪的
Something screwy going on here.
- 嘿 米奇 -高飞 你在这干什么
- Heya, Mickey. - Goofy. What are you doing here?
-你又不在胡桃夹子的戏里 -我现在在了
- You're not in The Nutcracker. - l am now.
-可你想扮演谁啊 -我来演帮你的人
- But what are you supposed to be? - l be helpin' ya.
不 不 你要演的是哪一出戏啊
No, no. What role are you playing?
哈姆雷特
Hamlet?
-我能寻求场外求助吗 -不能 我现在飘然于物外了
- Can l get a little help here? - Nope. l'm staying out of this one.
高飞 在胡桃夹子的剧里你要演哪一出戏
Goofy, what role are you playing from The Nutcracker?.
对了
Right.
我可以演神奇的雪灵仙子
l'll be the Magical Snow Fairy
一个能够将你立即传送进邪恶的老鼠王的隐秘王国的人
who can instantly transport you to the evil Mouse King's hidden kingdom.
现在才叫上道吗
Now you're talking.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好的 我们到了
Right. Here we go.
由唐老鸭扮演的老鼠王 那位最后的赢家
The Mouse King, played by Donald Duck - and who will win in the end -
正试图为米妮 我是说玛利亚戴上王冠
was attempting to crown Minnie - l mean Maria -
作为他的鸭子 呃老鼠 王后或者随便什么吧
as his duck - mouse - queen, or something like that.
-别动 好吗 -不 绝不
- Hold still, will you? - No. Never.
你也听到那位女士说的了 放开她 你这个老鼠暴君
You heard the little lady. Let her go, you mousey monarch.
我的胡桃夹子
My Nutcracker.
就这样他们逃离了这里除了高飞
And so they made their escape, except for Goofy -
我是指雪灵仙子 他被唐纳德抓住了
l mean, the Magical Snow Fairy, who was captured by... Donald?
不 不 是老鼠王
No. No, the Mouse King.
你懂我意思吧
You get the idea.
安全回到房♥间后
Arriving safely at home,
胡桃夹子和玛利亚开始寻找关闭通往老鼠王世界的通道的办法
the Nutcracker and Maria sought to close the way to the Mouse King's world.
但是他们忽略了
But they'd forgotten about
火车
the train.
米奇胡桃夹子阻止了唐纳德老鼠王
Donald the Mouse King was stopped by Mickey the Nutcracker
将他困在了他自己的权杖里
and trapped in his own sceptre.
你说过我会赢的
You said l would win.
抱歉 我搞错了
Sorry. l made a mistake.
我带了扑克牌来
l got card games.
噢 不
Oh, no.
来吧唐纳德 选张牌 哪张都行
Go on, Donald. Pick a card. Any card.
从此米妮 我是说玛利亚
And so Minnie - l mean Maria -
和她帅气的由米奇扮演的胡桃夹子幸福的生活在一起
and her handsome Nutcracker, played by Mickey, lived happily ever...
-谢谢你把它还给我 -我以为你已经走了
- Thank you for getting this back to me. - l thought you were gone.
噢不 我还得把我的权杖拿回来呢
Oh, no. l just needed to get my sceptre back.
-你的权杖 -是啊 那个小家伙偷拿了我的
- Your sceptre? - Yes. This little fellow in here usurped me.
现在既然我已经拿回来了 就可以重建我的王室地位了
Now that l got it back, l can resume my royal duties
作为糖梅仙子之王
as the King of the Sugar Plum Fairies.
现在 我确信你不是糖梅仙子之王
Now, really. You are not the King of the Sugar Plum Fairies.
我就是
l sure am.
来吧 小伙计 我们走
Come on, little guys, let's go.
就这样 我亲爱的朋友们 胡桃夹子的故事进入了尾声
And that, my dear friends, ends the tale of the Nutcracker
还有高飞 以及老鼠中的鸭子王 还有
and Goofy and the Duck King of the Mice and...
我根本不知道糖梅仙子会对他们做些什么
l have no idea what that Sugar Plum Fairy nonsense had to do with any of it.
我要走了
l'm outta here.
这里开始变成美好的圣诞节了
This is turning out to be a wonderful Christmas.
我们建好我们的房♥子了
We finished our house.
我就知道米奇不会放弃我们的
l knew Mickey wouldn't let us down.
圣诞节变得如此众所周知真是喜闻乐见
lt's good to see that a merry Christmas is being had by all.
那么唐纳德 你感觉到圣诞氛围了吗
So, Donald, you feelin' jolly yet?
要我说
l say
虚伪
humbug.
我做了我力所能及的一切
l did everything l could think of.
我猜唐纳德永远也不会有圣诞精神了
l guess Donald's just never gonna have the Christmas spirit.
怎么这么忧郁 米奇
Why so glum, Mickey?
是啊 我原本想通过一场圣诞派对为所有人带来圣诞的快乐
Well, l wanted to throw a party and make it a merry Christmas for everybody,
但是我的好朋友唐纳德感觉不到
but my good pal Donald's missing out.
听着米奇 圣诞精神并不能通过一场派对传播到别人心里
Now, Mickey, the Christmas spirit doesn't come from a party.
它是来自于与家庭和朋友分享这一节日的行为
lt comes from sharing the holidays with family and friends.
在我看来 唐纳德拥有所有人所想要的最好的朋友 也就是你
And it seems to me that Donald has the best friend anyone could want - in you.
吉 我想你说的对 而我所想要的不过是让所有人都过好圣诞节
Gee, l guess you're right. And all l wish is for everyone to have a merry Christmas,
甚至是那个虚伪的唐纳德
even that humbug Donald.
那么 你有没有对星星许过愿呢
Well, haven't you ever wished upon a star?
你的梦想也许真的会实现呢
Your dreams just might come true.
好吧 我许愿 无论是在家或是远足 与家庭或是朋友
Gosh. l wish that, home or away, with family or friends,
无论你拥有的是豪华的布景或是简单的小树
电影精选列表