1
感谢各位光临 大秀就此落幕
Well, everybody, that's our show.
再谢各位在圣诞节前夕惠临米奇妙妙屋
Thanks for spending Christmas Eve at the House of Mouse.
在此恭祝各位圣诞快乐
Here's wishing everybody a merry Christmas
归途畅通 来去如风
and a safe trip ho-ho-home.
老兄 真是一场大秀啊
Boy. What a great show.
米奇 这可真是完美啊
Mickey, it was just wonderful.
而且现在我们都可以在家庆祝自己的圣诞节了
And now we can all celebrate our own Christmas at home.
可我们还不能回家
But we can't go home.
- 大雪把门给封住了 -呵 可真是好困境啊
- We're snowed in. - Well, this is a fine predicament.
哦 不至于那么糟吧
Aw, it can't be that bad.
哦 不
Aw, no.
-你敢相信吗 贝尔 我们回不去家了 -我们随时都可以建个家
- Did you hear, Belle? We can't go home. - We can always build a home.
米奇一定能想出什么办法的
l'm sure Mickey will think of something.
我已经想到了 我们可以直接在这开我们自己的圣诞节派对
l thought of something. We can have our own Christmas party right here.
真是个好主意啊
That's a wonderful idea.
啊 虚伪
Aw, humbug.
虚伪 怎么了 唐纳德
Humbug? What's wrong, Donald?
再说一次 他只是没什么圣诞精神
Once again he just doesn't have the Christmas spirit.
我们会知道的
We'll see about that.
热可可和饼干来喽
Hot cocoa and cookies comin' through.
现在这场圣诞节派对才是真正的热起来了
Now this Christmas party is really starting to warm up.
-嘿米奇 你看我找到了什么 -哦 天哪
- Hey, Mickey, look what l found. - Oh, boy.
一箱子永不过时的圣诞节故事
A box of our all-time favourite Christmas stories.
-蛀虫 -虫 我们也想要他点的东西
- Humbug. - Bug? We'll have what he's having.
丁满啊 我猜 蛀虫 这个词是在你没有什么
Timon, l think that ''humbug'' is something that you say
圣诞精神的时候说的话
when you don't have any Christmas spirit.
来吧 唐纳德 这会让你更能代入一点节日气氛的 这是关于你的故事
Come on, Donald. This'll get you into the spirit of the season. lt's a story about you.
-堆雪人♥大♥赛 -今天吗
- Snowman contest? - Today?
我们一定要赢
We're gonna win.
噢 天呐 我们肯定能赢
Oh, boy. We're gonna win for sure.
等等 我们还没做完呢
Wait. We're not done yet.
哦天哪 没什么能够阻挡滑冰的一天
Oh, boy. Nothing beats a day of ice-skating.
啊 真好
Aw, nuts.
有用了
lt works.
嘿 怎么回事 我正要
Hey. Why, l oughta...
哦 滚吧
Aw, phooey.
哈 快看 米老鼠耶
Hey, look. lt's Mickey Mouse.
呜呼 终于安全了
Whew. Safe at last.
什么
What...?
你好啊
Hello.
我们找到冠军了 这就是你们的礼物
We have a winner. And here is your prize.
-有没有让你觉得更有节日氛围了呢 -哦 虚伪
- Did seein' that help your Christmas spirit? - Oh, humbug.
我有个办法说不定会有用 先来听几个圣诞愿望吧
l have an idea what might help. Hearing some yuletide wishes.
好主意 米妮
Good idea, Minnie,
在今天早些时候 我还亲自上街问了大家的圣诞愿望
cos earlier today l went out on the street to see what everybody wanted.
- 你在圣诞节想要得到什么呢 -很简单 我的两颗门牙
- What would you like for Christmas? - That's easy. My two front teeth.
我已经有了耶
Already got those.
神灯 把神灯给我
The lamp. Get me the lamp.
我们想要什么圣诞礼物 不如给个双层床怎么样
What do we want for Christmas? How about bunk beds?
不想再让绳子扯着了
No strings to hold me down.
-虫 幼虫 蠕虫 和甲虫 -还有空气清新剂
- Bugs, grubs, worms and beetles. - And air freshener.
你的声音应该会不错
Your voice will do nicely.
我希望能不当这个又蠢又老的羊驼了
l wish l wasn't a dumb old llama any more.
问我圣诞节想要什么啊 米奇
What do l wish for Christmas, Mickey?
我希望每个人都能找到自己梦中的美人
l wish that everyone will find their inner beauty.
-知道吗 你就是我想要的全部 米妮 -哦 米奇 你可真甜
- You know, you're all l wish for, Minnie. - Aw, Mickey, that's sweet.
现在,咱们让派对继续吧
Now what do you say we keep the party going
下一个是路德维格·冯·德里克教授 以及圣诞的科学
with Professor Ludwig Von Drake and ''The Science of Santa''.
今天 教授准备讲解为什么圣诞老人可以在一个晚上
Today the professor is going to explain how Santa can fly all over the world
就飞遍全世界
in only one cute little night.
如果哪里有牛奶和饼干等着我
lf there was milk and cookies there waiting for me
我也会一下子就飞过去的
l'd be flyin' all over the place myself.
路德维格 你又开始研究饼干了吗
Ludwig. Have you been in the cookie jar again?
不是的 妈妈 我在做我的科学小演讲呢
Not now, Mommy. l'm doing my little science demonstration.
我刚才说到哪了哦对
What was l talking about? Oh, yes.
圣诞老人到哪里都是那么快
Santa Claus is getting everywhere so fast
因为他开的是这俩涡轮增压的改装版圣诞老人雪橇
because he is driving this turbo-charged Santa sleigh with dual toy bags.
这俩雪橇的速度快到圣诞老人足以同时出现在一个时间好几次
This buggy goes so fast that Santa can be in more than one place at the same time.
大家好啊
Hello there.
看我给你带了什么 饼干罐子
Look what l brought for me - the cookie jar.
-路德维格 -快走 咱们快跑
- Ludwig. - Quick. Step on it.
好的 必须承认 听到一点圣诞老人的故事应该很能提升你的圣诞精神吧
OK, admit it. Hearing all about Santa had to help put you in the Christmas spirit.
-是不是 唐纳德 -看起来没什么作用
- Right, Donald? - Nothing seems to be working.
就连我的好朋友布鲁托也想要帮忙了
Even my trusted pup Pluto wants to help out.
那可真是太好了 不如我们放送一个布鲁托的故事怎么样
Well, then, what do you say we show a story about Pluto?
那么我们展示一下我和布鲁托一起找到了我们的圣诞树的故事怎么样
How about the one where Pluto and l pick out our Christmas tree together?
来啊 布鲁托 我们去找树吧
OK, Pluto. Let's get our tree.
嘿 你看看我这个
Hey, get a load of that.
-他肯定找不到我们的 -还用你说
- He'll never find us. - You're telling me.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What was that? - l don't know.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
好了 布鲁托
OK, Pluto.
怎么样
All right?
走吧 回家了
Come on. Let's go.
嘿 快醒醒
Hey, wake up.
好啊 你猜怎么着
Well, what do you know?
好了 布鲁托 布置好了
Well, Pluto, that's it.
嘿 快放下吧
Hey. Cut it out.
这样 是不是更好
There. ls that better?
哦 布鲁托
Oh, Pluto.
好的 我来点亮蜡烛
OK, l'll light the candles.
好了
There.
谢谢你
Thank you.
出发
Let's go.
布鲁托 快给我出来 你这是干什么 嘿 放开我 嘿 小心点
Pluto. Get out of there. What do you think you're... Hey, cut it out. Hey, watch out.
你这蠢东西 看看你都对我们的树
You dumb mutt. Now look what you've done to our...
布鲁托 我们的树里面有松鼠唉
Pluto. We've got chipmunks in our tree.
可爱的小客人
Cute little fellows.
布鲁托
Pluto.
比较 今天是圣诞节
After all, it is Christmas.
天哪 那可真是有趣
Gee, that was swell.
看到大家聚在一起是不是很开心呢
lsn't it nice seeing everybody get along?
唐纳德 我希望你能有一点圣诞精神 毕竟你可以感激的东西可不少呢
Donald, l wish you'd have the Christmas spirit. You have so much to be thankful for.
-啊哈 别如说我就很感激米奇 -而我感激有一顶新帽子
- Uh-huh. Like l'm thankful for Mickey. - And l'm thankful for my new hat.
说说吧 还有其他人想要感恩的吗
Say, what's everybody else thankful for?
我感谢为我制♥作♥漂亮晚礼服的友好鼠鼠们
l'm thankful for friendly mice who make nice evening wear.
我很感激欢笑 游戏
l'm thankful for laughter, joy,
以及充斥在我心中令我激动不已的欢乐情绪
and the high-spirited glee that fills my heart to overflowing.
好了 好了 各位 听我说 木须已经到位 所以给我听仔细了
All right, all right, people. Listen up. Mushu's on stage now, so pay attention.
现在应该感谢的是最重要的东西
Time to give thanks for the important stuff.
我想要感谢的是守护灵 对 就是你们 我爱你们
l'd like to thank the Guardian Spirits. Yeah, you guys, l love ya.
以及把我变成超级电影大明星的花木兰
And Mulan for makin' me a great big movie star.
好的 好的 控制一下你自己 马蝇 我看见你了
All right, all right. Hold your horseflies. l see ya.
我还要感谢一位小人物
l'm thankful for the ''little people'' too.
我们都不认识他
But we don't even know him.
我所最感激的莫过于我的帽子
The one thing l'm thankful for most is my hat.
事实上是所有帽子 你敢相信的话
All hats, in fact, if you can believe that.
高个子戴的帽子 矮个子戴的帽子
Hats that are tall, and hats that are small,
以及完全不能挂在墙上的帽子
and hats that are totally off of the wall.
仅供斯多姆勃利使用的帽子
Hats that are solely for use by Stromboli,
还有长得像是巨型西兰花的帽子
and hats which are made up of giant broccoli.
我感谢所有形状 所有尺寸的帽子
l'm grateful for hats of all shapes and all sizes,
不过我最爱的还是我的帽子 因为里面有无限的惊喜
but l love my hat best cos it's full of surprises.
怎么样 唐纳德 你明白了吗 有许多理由都可以激发圣诞精神
There now, Donald. You see? There's lots of reasons to have the Christmas spirit.
哦 没看出来
Aw, l don't know.
那 为什么你不看看我是怎么装饰我的房♥间的呢
Now, why don't you take a look at how l decorated my house today?
奏响音乐吧 孩子们
Jingle those bells, boys.
米奇 看
Mickey. Look.
哦 胡桃夹子玩偶 怎么 就连唐纳德也会爱上它的
Aw. The Nutcracker. Why, even Donald's gonna love that.
现在 还有一个故事关于扭扭乐
电影精选列表