-划他的脸 -什么
- Slash his face. - What?
不是流血的划痕 要深的划痕
Not a bleedin' scratch, deep.
我自己吗
On my own?
我病了 我一点也不在乎
I'm sick. I don't give a fuck.
吐了之后 头痛得要命
I'm after throwing up, and I've a fucking headache.
动手
Do it.
我做不到
I can't.
我不愿意做
I'm not cutting out for it.
下次你再这样惹毛我试试
The next time you try and fuck up my system,
想想弗朗西斯
you think of Francis.
麦克雷
McCrea?
监狱长要见你
Governor wants to see you.
-为什么要见我 -快点
- For what? - Now!
你知道他要我做什么吗
Do you know what he wants me for?
你做了不该做的事吗
Have you been doing anything you're not supposed to?
没有
No.
那你就没必要担心了
Then you've nothing to worry about, have you?
你昨天参与了吗
Were you involved in that yesterday?
没有
No.
囚犯10287E迈克尔·麦克雷 长官
Inmate 10287E Michael McCrea, sir.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
-好的 让他进来 -进去吧
- Right, send him in. - In you go.
坐下
Sit.
你被释放了 明天中午可以走了
You're being released. You'll be outside at midday tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你有住的地方吗 -有
- Do you have anywhere to live? - Yeah.
在刑满释放前
You'll be given details of your post-release program later on.
会告诉你刑满释放程序的详细信息
Before you leave.
-谢谢 长官 -好的 就这些
- Thanks, sir - Right, that's all.
爷爷
Grandad?
-我可以出去了 -感谢上帝
- I'm getting out. - Thank God.
我明天十二点出来
I'll be outside at 12:00 tomorrow.
我会去的
I'll be there.
不 你不用来 别担心
No you don't have to, don't be worrying.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
我会去的
I'll be there.
爷爷 我只是
Grandad, I just...
对不起 我错了
I'm sorry about everything.
都过去了 迈克尔
It's over now, Michael.
我现在要回去了 好吗
Look, I've to go back now, yeah?
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
再见
I'll see you.
-你猜怎么着 -我猜什么
- Guess what? - Guess what?
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
我没法拒绝
I couldn't say no.
-你想害我加刑 是吗 -不是
- You trying to get me more charges, is it? - No.
-你知道我没时间了 -我知道
- I can't get any more time, you know that. - I know.
-你想毁了我的生活吗 -我不想 雷
- You trying to ruin my life? - No, Ray.
那里还有什么
What else is there?
只有一个手♥机♥
Just a phone.
就一个手♥机♥ 拿出来
Just a phone... Then get it.
你♥他♥妈♥不是开玩笑吧
Are you fucking for real?
把这个还给他 所有东西都还给他
Just give it back to him, all of it, yeah?
我做不到
I can't.
什么叫你做不到
What do you mean you can't?
现在就去
Now!
别逼我 迈克尔
Don't push me, Michael.
我要出去了
I'm getting out.
就是明天
Tomorrow.
对不起 我错了
Sorry I fucked up.
我拿了你的东西
I have your stuff.
还我
Give it.
迈克尔
Michael.
坐下
Sit down.
别让任何人在外面欺负你 好吗
Don't let anyone fuck with you out there, okay?
好小子 去吧
Good lad, go.
去吧
Go.
你再也不会回来了 对吧 迈克尔
We're not going to see you back in here again, Michael, are we?
对 你再见不到我了 我有很多面试
No you won't. I have interviews lined up and all.
是吗 面试什么
Have you? What for?
可编程逻辑控制器课程之类的
PLC courses and that.
很好
Very good.
你打算住在哪里
Where are you going to stay?
回家
I'm going home.
-你家还有谁 -我爷爷
- And who's there? - My grandad.
-他来接你吗 -对
- And is he coming to pick you up? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
麦克雷 准备好
McCrea, get ready.
你的缓刑监督官叫弗兰克·克利里
Your probation officer's name is Frank Cleary.
他住在蒙特乔依广场附近 地址在这里
He's just off Mountjoy Square. His address is on that.
我今天下午会给他打电♥话♥
I'll give him a call this afternoon.
-再见 雷 -慢慢来 迈克尔
- Cheers, Ray. - Take it easy, Michael.
你出去后不要太嚣张
Don't go acting the big man when you get out.
我不会的
I won't.
-祝你好运 -再见
- Good luck. - Cheers.
-祝你好运 -再见
- Good luck again. - Cheers.
现在 再跟我说一遍他需要带什么
Just tell me again now what he needs to bring with him.
一份简历
A cv
和两封推荐信
and two references.
那个 现在你
Um... Now you...
请问 一份身份证明书可以吗
Tell me, would a character reference be all right?
-迈克尔 最近怎么过得怎样 -还好
- Michael, what's the story? - All right
-你什么时候出来的 -今天刚出来
- When did you get out? - Just today.
-你为什么不给我打电♥话♥ -我刚出来
- Why didn't you ring me? - Just out.
-是吗 -是
-You are, are you? - Yeah.
-我有事找你帮忙 -行
- I will bother. - Yeah.
既然你都开口了 拉夫
If you say so. Rough.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael? Michael?
你还好吗 我们要走了
Are you right? We're going.
这次约架我已经等不及了
I can't wait for this fight.
住在圣巴尔特里区的都是人♥渣♥
"St. Balthere Estate are scum"?
对 他们都是人♥渣♥
Yeah, they fucking are scum.
你觉得他们的人会比我们的多吗
Do you think they'll have more people than us?
不可能 我们住的这个区更大
No way, we have a bigger estate.
兄弟们 别算我 行吗
Count me out, lads, yeah?
你随便
Suit yourself.
那个该死的警♥察♥正在看脸书 你个蠢货
The bleedin' cops are watching Facebook, you thick.
行动吧
Well, get off it.
你参与了这些斗殴吗
Are you involved in these fights?
没有
No.
-你知道有宵禁吗 -我18岁了
- Do you know there's a curfew? - I'm 18.
儿童在晚上有一段特定时间是不准外出的
警♥察♥
-你是在和我耍嘴皮吗 -没有
- Are you being smart? - No.
你想让我下车吗
Do you want me to get out of this car?
不想
No.
把口袋里的东西掏出来
Empty your pockets.
其他口袋也是
The other ones.
-你要去哪里 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
-那快点回 -是 警官
- Well, hurry up then. - Yes, Guard.
你好 爷爷
All right, Grandad?
我在做好吃的
Thought I'd do some decent food.
太好了
Lovely.
你已经适应吗
Are you all set?
对
Yeah.
那就
Well, just...
就做你自己
Just be yourself.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你能向我们介绍一下你自己吗
Could you tell us a little about yourself?
比如什么
Like what?
比如 你对这门课程很了解吗
Like, do you know much about the course?