15 Fortune Avenue, St. Donnan Estate.
你在和别人打架吗
Are you fighting with anyone?
没有
No.
你需要保护吗
Do you need protection?
不需要
No.
把口袋掏空
Empty out the pockets.
等一下
Just hang in there for a second.
请这边走
Please, this way.
以前坐过牢吗
Ever in jail before?
-没有 -从来没有过吗
- No. - Never?
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
McCrea
McCrea?
停在那儿
Stop there.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来
Come on.
停下
Stop.
站到台阶上去
Step up.
把你的手给我
Show me your hands.
腾点地儿出来 伙计们
Make some room, lads.
过来
Come on.
你口袋里有尖锐物品吗
Okay, have you anything sharp in your pockets?
-没有 -我要搜一下身 可以吗
-No. - I'm going to search you, okay?
好 抬起双臂
Okay, hold out your arms.
好了 到那个人那去 他有些话要和你说
Okay,go over to that man there. He needs to have a word with you.
你还好吗
You are good?
害怕吗
Scared?
我们会一直盯着你的
We'll keep an eye on you.
背靠墙
Put your back against the wall.
眼睛朝前看
Straight ahead.
好了
Good man.
再到我这来
Come back to me.
你以前坐过牢吗
Have you been to prison before?
没有
No.
你的全名是什么
What's your full name?
迈克尔·詹姆斯·麦克雷
Michael James McCrea.
你的住址是哪里 迈克尔
What's your address, Michael?
圣唐南区 财富大道15号♥
15 Fortune Avenue, St. Donnan Estate.
好了 小伙子们 列队 快点
All right, lads, strip, come on.
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你的出生日期是哪一天
And what's your date of birth?
列队 马上
Strip. Now.
1998年7月12日
Twelfth of July '98.
你最亲的家属是谁
Who's your nearest relative?
我爷爷
My grandad.
你父母都不在了吗
Your parents not alive?
我父亲还在 叫克里斯蒂·麦克雷
My da, Christy McCrea.
他的住址是哪里
And what's his address?
和我的一样
It's the same as me.
在你们洗干净之前就呆在那
Stay in there 'til you're clean,
我一点也不在乎会不会冷
I don't give a shit if it's cold.
你的职业是什么
What's your occupation?
我在青年触角工作
I'm in Youth Reach.
保持 别动
Keep still, don't move.
-你的宗教信仰是什么 -天主教
- Your religion? - Catholic.
迈克尔 你有没有
Michael, do you have
需要我们了解的医疗病症
any medical conditions that we need to know about?
焦虑症之类的
Anxiety.
有在吃药吗
Are you on medication for that?
没有
No.
好 下面我们将要问你的问题
Okay, the next questions we have to ask you
我们都会保密
will be in confidence.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
明白
Yeah.
好 你对监禁生活感到恐惧吗
Okay, are you in fear for your life?
不是
No.
你需要保护吗
Do you need protection?
不需要
No.
好 在那儿签上你的名字
Okay, sign your name there.
直着往前走
Straight on.
你要穿过前面那道门
You're going through that gate there.
狱长 这是10287E号♥
Inmate 10287E,
迈克尔·麦克雷 长官
Michael McCrea, sir.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
进去吧
Go on in.
坐吧
Take a seat.
对你的判决你要上诉吗
Now do you intend to appeal your sentence?
不上诉 长官
No, sir.
看着我
Look at me.
你不会给我们惹麻烦的 对吗
We're not going to have any trouble with you now, are we?
是的 不会的 长官
No, sir.
现在仔细看看这些照片
Now take a good look at these.
这里面有你认识的人吗
Do you know any of those men?
没有
I don't think so.
这些人呢
What about these fellas here?
圣唐南
我认识他们
I know them to see.
他们可能对你不太友好 是不是
Probably not very happy with you, are they?
对吗
Well?
也许吧 我也不知道
Probably not, I don't know.
你在这有亲人吗
You have any family in here?
我爸爸在医疗部门
My da's in the Medical Unit.
-你要和律师谈谈吗 -不用
- Do you want to speak to a counselor? - No.
有哪些人你想加在探访人名单里
Who do you want on your visitor list?
弗朗西斯·麦克雷
Francis McCrea.
奥拉·克尔
Orla Kerr.
还有其他人吗
Anyone else?
说话
Use words.
没有了 长官
No, sir.
有些人在看守所就要待好多天
Some people stay in holding for days.
你很幸运
You're lucky,
在这等着
Wait here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
迈克尔
Michael.
你好 弗朗西斯
Hello, Francis.
你要不要烧点水
You want to put the kettle on?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
把门关上
Close that door.
让他们进来
Let them in.
让他们进来
Let them in!
你到底想干嘛
What do you want?
你觉得呢 那批货是我们的
What do you think I want? That gear is our things.
他只是帮你拿着
He was only holding it.
他是拿着 然后他就把它弄丢了
Yeah and then he lost it.
那也不是他的错
Well, it wasn't his fault.
听着
Look...
我并不想杀你和你孙子
I'm not getting bleedin' shot for you or your grandson.
你没有别的选择
You're out of options here.
一定要偿还
- Don't not pay it.
这笔债不应该找他算
It's not his debt.
那找谁呢
Then whose is it?
那要看他是帮谁拿的货
Whoever he was holding it for.
听着
Look,
有人和他说了要他把东西转移
he was told to move that stuff.
他没有转移
He didn't move it.
你说这怎么不是他的错
So explain to me how it's not his fault?
我不会给你任何赔偿
I'm not paying you anything.
带着你的手下 滚出我家
Take your mates and get out of my home.
家里连鬼都没有
There's fuck all here.
你是不是想要我给你点颜色看看
Do you want a warning?
不想
No.
不
No