-真的不想 -不想
- No? - No.
就这样吗
That's it?
我给钱 我给钱
I'll pay. I'll pay.
我周五上午再来
I'm going to be here Friday morning.
我要你给两千块
I want two grand off you.
你听清楚了吗
Do you hear me?
听到没有
Do you?
听到了
I hear.
很好 告诉我你会有两千块
Good, tell me you're going to have it.
我会有两千块
I'll have it.
告诉我你打算怎么搞这两千快
Tell me how you're going to get it?
-我准备找别人借 -找谁借
- I'll borrow it. - From who?
我还不知道能找谁借
I don't know yet.
如果你打算开溜
If you try and disappear,
那我就去监狱里找迈克尔要
I'm going to take it out of Michael inside.
我不会溜的
I won't.
行了 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
门口有犯人
Inmate at the gate.
-伙计 你是哪里人 -什么
- Where you from, pal? - What?
-你是哪里人 -都柏林
- Where you from? - Dublin.
你觉得自己很聪明吗
Are you being smart?
-是不是 -没有
- Are you? - No.
-你是哪里人 -都柏林
- Where you from? - Dublin.
你知道你刚干了什么吗
Do you know what you just did?
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我不是在问这个 你认得我吗
That's not what I said. Do you recognize me?
你听到我说的了吗 你是聋了吗
Do you hear me, are you deaf?
我听到你的话了
I heard you.
-你有什么意见 -没有意见
- What's your problem? - There's no problem.
你是哪里人 这是个很简单的问题
Where are you from? It's a simple question.
我回答你了
I told you.
-你想让我把你喉咙割开吗 -不想
- Do you want to get your throat slit? - No.
-想吗 -不想
- Do you? - No
-那你为什么要自作聪明 -我没有
- Then why are you being smart? - I'm not.
看着我
Look at me.
-说对不起 -对不起
- Say you're sorry. - I'm sorry.
晚了 王八蛋
Too late, cunt.
这里面有你认识的人吗
Do you know anyone in here?
-有 -谁
- Yeah. - Who?
一个都不认识
No one?
有几个吧
A few people.
如果你一个都不认识 你就死定了
If you don't know anyone, you're fucked.
好了 弗朗西斯
All right, Francis?
我想把钱都取出来 桑德拉
I'd like to take it all out please, Sandra.
你不能给他们钱
You can't pay them.
那你告诉我该怎么办
Well, tell me what to do then?
你知道他们只会不停地来要钱
You know they'll just keep coming back.
我现在唯一能做的就是坚强和坚守
The only thing I can do is be firm, hold my ground.
告诉他们我实在没有更多的钱了
Tell them I've no more money.
但是他们不会在乎你是从哪里搞到钱的
But they don't care where you get the money.
希望他们会去找其他贫穷的可怜鬼
Hope they'll move on to some other poor unfortunate.
我这里有125块
There's a 125 there.
谢谢 德斯
Thanks, Des.
我会还你的
I'll get it back to you.
你知道我接下来要问什么吗
You know what I'm going to ask next.
这里有酒喝吗
"Any drink in here?"
我就是开玩笑的
I'm only joking.
谁在那
Hello?
把他困在那
Keep him there, yeah?
搜他的口袋
Check his pockets.
找到什么了吗
What has he got?
-找到什么了吗 -放开我
- What has he got? - Let go of me.
妈的
Fuck all.
找到了
Oh, here you go.
走吧
Come on.
我想把那个遥控器要回来
I want that remote back.
那你得去找那个混♥蛋♥
You have to stand up to that prick.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
你只能靠你自己了
You have to do it yourself.
如果再被指控 我就要失去孩子们了
If I get another charge, I lose my kids.
为什么
Yeah?
孩子妈说如果那样她就离开我
She said she'd leave me, yeah?
别把我扯进来了
Just keep me well out of it.
你是因为什么进的监狱
Why are you in here?
我是因为在利森街打架斗殴被抓的
I was in a scrap on Leeson Street.
很激烈吗
Was it bad?
是的
Yeah.
我没有控制好自己的情绪
I've a problem with anger.
是谁打的你
Who beat you up?
-不止一个人吗 -我不想说这个
- More than one? - I don't want to talk about it.
几个人
How many?
一个
One.
还有几个是他的同伴
And a few of his mates.
你要在这保护好你自己
You have to stand up for yourself in here.
你不会在这监狱待太久的
You won't be here long.
我不行
I can't do it.
你说什么
What does that mean?
-我做不到 -你可以
- I won't make it. - You will make it.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
皮尔斯学院申请的是什么专业
What was that course in Pearse College?
社会保障
Social Care.
还有
Wait...
想想你什么时候出去
Think about when you get out.
你必须得反击 迈克尔
You've got to fight back in here, Michael.
看着我
Look at me.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
McCrea
McCrea?
你得把那家伙揍回去
You have to attack that fella.
什么
What?
你得揍回去
You have to attack him.
-不关你的事 -那他还会来找你的
-It's none of your business. - He'll be back in to you then.
一次又一次然后不断有人来找你麻烦
Again and again and more people will.
这边 他现在在房♥间里
Come on, he's in his cell now.
-不去 -不去吗
- No. - No?
这样
All right.
我在门外等着 你跟上
I wait outside the door, you follow.
我不逼你 怎么样
I'm not asking, how's that?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我在门外 那说明他一个人在里面
If I don't move off, that means he's in there on his own.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为了你好
For your own good.
揍他
Do it.
揍死他
Fucking do it.
揍他
Do it.
揍他
Do it.
住手了
Leave him alone.
-你那些狗屁同伙在哪里 -快走
- Where's your fucking mates now? - Let's go.
走
Go.
回你的房♥间 快点
Back to your cell, man. Quick.
你好啊 弗朗西斯
Hello, Francis.
你在看什么 飞镖
What are you watching, "Darts?"
掷镖游戏 常见于酒吧里
你生气了吗
What are you, pissed?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
从什么时候开始
Since when?
十九年了
Nineteen years.
你喜欢飞镖吗
Do you like "Darts"?
我想说明一点
I want to make something clear.
他是谁