我听说你的事了
I heard about what happened.
我们能为你做点什么吗
Is there anything that we can do from here?
不 我想没有
No, I don't think so.
你压力一定很大吧
You must be under a lot of pressure.
你说过皮尔斯学院吗
You said about Pearse College?
对 社会保障专业课题 是吗
Yeah, Social Care, wasn't it?
-对 -好 你有兴趣吗
- Yeah. - Okay, yeah, would you be interested?
有
Yeah.
行 我会帮你打个电♥话♥的
Right, I'll make that call for you.
-谢谢老师 -不客气
- Thanks, miss. - Okay.
-你怎么样 迈克尔 -还不错
- How's it going, Michael? - All right.
你还好吗
Are you well?
迈克尔
Michael?
你在干什么
What are you doing up?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
外面
Out.
你还好吧
How are you doing?
很糟
Shite.
我想让你明天去看你♥爸♥爸
I want you to visit your dad tomorrow.
问问他是怎么想的
Ask him what he thinks.
我还在医疗部门
I'm still in the Medical Unit.
你来这儿是见不到我的
You won't see me if you come here.
我知道
I know that.
为什么不转移
Why didn't you move it?
我本来要转移的
I was going to.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
什么也不说 爸爸
Nothing, Dad.
别想那么多了
Stop thinking so much.
我没有
I'm not.
我爸怎么样了
How's my dad?
他很好
Yeah, he's grand.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
把遥控器递给我 好吗
Pass the remote there, will you?
不 我要看这个
No, I'm watching this.
-那我去睡了 -去吧
- I'm away to bed then. - Go then.
我觉得很难受
I feel sick.
回去睡觉
Go back to bed.
我会承受不住的
I won't be able for it.
不会有你想的那么坏的
It won't be as bad as you think.
会的
It will.
你必须坚强 迈克尔
You'll have to toughen up, Michael.
低调一点
Just keep your head down.
别惹任何人 你会没事的
Don't piss anybody off and you'll be okay.
监狱里也有很多普通人
There's a lot of normal people in there.
你能行的
You can do it.
-我不行 -你行
- I can't. - You can.
你已经不是个孩子了
You're not a kid anymore.
回去睡觉吧
Go back to bed.
别说你从哪儿来
Don't say where you're from
除非你知道你在跟谁说话
unless you know who you're talking to.
-记住了吗 -记住了
- Do you hear me? - Yeah.
吃吧
Now, eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
不饿也得吃
Well, force yourself.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你会好好的吗
Are you going to be all right?
会
Yeah.
被告也在参加青年触角
The defendant is also attending Youth Reach,
目前完成了QQI四级的一般学识
currently finishing a QQI Level Four in General Learning.
QQI:质量及学历保证
他已表示有上继续教育学院的意愿
He has expressed a desire to attend a Further Education college.
法官 迈克尔通常不参与毒品交易
Judge, Michael is not ordinarily involved in the drug trade.
他冲动且天真
He was impulsive and naive
并且做事欠缺考虑
and didn't think through his actions.
还有其他减轻刑罚的原因
There are other mitigating circumstances.
迈克尔成长的过程中
There was a lack of parental influence
缺乏父母的影响
in Michael's life growing up.
他的母亲去世了
His mother died,
他的父亲现在在监狱
and his father is currently in prison.
在这种情况下我们申请宽大处理
We ask for some leniency in this instance
让迈克尔继续他的学业
to allow Michael to further his education.
你还有什么要说的吗 麦克雷先生
Have you anything to say, Mr. McCrea?
是的 法官
Yes, Judge.
我想说我对我的所作所为感到抱歉
I just want to say I'm sorry for what I done
我保证不会再犯了
and I promise it won't happen again.
你说他冲动天真 但这不是第一次定罪
You say impulsive and naive but this is not a first conviction.
不 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
我知道他在犯罪时正处于保释期
I see he was on probation bond at the time of his offence
条件是接下来的12个月里不再犯罪
with conditions that he does not offend in the next 12 months.
他上一次犯罪也是因为天真
His last conviction was due to similar naivety.
他只是帮别人背了黑锅
He was a passenger in a stolen car.
但是迈克尔现在正朝着积极的方向前进
But Michael is on a positive path now,
并且这次他吸取教训了
and he has learned his lesson this time.
他祖父今天来支持他了
His grandfather is here to support him today.
贩毒是个严重的罪行
This is a serious crime.
年轻人 你意识到
Young man, do you realize
毒品交易对社会的影响了吗
the consequences of the drug trade in our society?
是的 法官
Yes, Judge.
我妈妈
My mam
在我小时候死于过量吸毒
died of a drug overdose when I was really young.
迈克尔·麦克雷 你虽未成年
Michael McCrea, you were a minor
但也是社会这个机器中的一个重要齿轮
but essential cog in a well-oiled machine.
我有职责判处监禁
I have a duty to impose a custodial sentence.
本院认为
It is the court's belief
你将从一段短暂且严酷的监禁中吸取教训
that you would benefit from a short, sharp shock.
考虑到你早期的认罪
Taking into account a plea of guilty at an early stage,
我判处你三个月监禁
I sentence you to three months in custody.
缓刑一个月
One month suspended.
我希望你从中吸取教训 麦克雷先生
I hope you will learn from this, Mr. McCrea,
我们不希望再看到你出庭
and we don't see you before the courts again.
迈克尔
Michael.
等一下
Just hang on there a second.
带手♥机♥了吗
Any phone on you?
他什么都没带
He got nothing.
好吧 伙计 你犯什么事了
All right, pal? What's the story?
你想干什么
What are you up for?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
我好像在哪儿见过你
I know your face from somewhere.
承认罪行 真诚的发誓
Take responsibility for the crime, make a sincere oath.
保证不会再违反法律
You won't be in trouble with the law again.
麦克雷先生
Mr. McCrea?
如果你有什么需要的 随时给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call if you need anything, anytime.
把手从口袋里拿出来 好吗
Hands out of your pockets, okay?
你这项链哪儿来的 伙计
Where did you get the chain, mate?
我刚才买♥♥的
I bought it a while back.
他们居然让你戴着进来
Yeah, I'm surprised they let you in with that.
别烦他了 伙计们
Leave him alone, lads.
如果有人供认 我进去就出不来了
If anybody says anything, I'm going in, I'm not getting out.
你们就会在里面见到我
So you'll see me inside.
如果见到我 就过来找我
If you see me inside, come over to me.
我们会罩着你的
We'll look after you.
迈克尔 准备好了吗
Now, Michael, are you ready?
走吧
Let's go.
迈克尔 听我的 你听到了吗
Michael, listen to what I said to you, do you hear me?
他坚持不了多久的
He's not going to last long.
到时候见
I'll see him inside.
他到时候会被打得屁滚尿流的
He's going to get bleedin' tore out of it.
把项链交上来
Hand over the chain.
-名字 -迈克尔·麦克雷
- What's the name? - Michael McCrea.
地址呢
The address?
财富大道15号♥ 圣唐南区.