现在,联调局将撤走…
As of this moment, the F.B.I. will stand down...
国安局将接管
and the N.S.A. will take over from here.
各位
Gentlemen.
主任,看一下这个, -我不想看
Chief, take a look at this. - I'm not taking a look.
你一定得过目!里奥是库克的手下,他写了这封信
You have to look at this! Leo Pedranski worked for Kudrow. He wrote that letter.
写完之后他也被暗算了
He was also killed after he wrote it.
我检验过在信上的指纹绝对吻合
I ran it through the lab. The fingerprints on it are an exact match for his.
上面
Up.
那是我们去的地方,赛门
That's where we're going, Simon.
来吧
Come on.
是你吗,亚特?
Is that you, Art?
我是美国联邦证人保护计划的负责人
I'm a United States marshall with the Witness Protection Program.
你好?
How do you do?
还好
Good.
你一定是赛门
You must be Simon.
直升机快近了,长官
Chopper on approach, sir.
跟我一起来吧,小子?
Why don't you come with me, son?
他不喜欢陌生人
He doesn't like to be touched by strangers.
我来带他
I'll take him.
来吧,赛门, 我们去瞧这直升机
Come on, Simon. Let's go see the helicopter.
我以为亚特在这和我们会合
I thought Art was supposed to meet us here.
计划有变
There's been a change in plans.
但确定的是,你的国家真该好好的谢谢你
But I want to assure you that your country owes you the greatest debt of gratitude.
直升机来了!时间不多!
Chopper coming in! Don't have much time!
为了小孩的安全,你现在走吧,忘了你曾经来过
For the safety of the boy, you should go home now and forget you were here.
好了,赛门,你要乘坐一下直升机
Okay, Simon, you're gonna go for a ride in the helicopter.
再见,赛门
Good-bye, Simon.
跟他走吧
You can go with him.
汤米
Tommy.
他们在停机坪, 直升机要下来了
They're on the helipad, and the chopper's coming in.
可以行动了,冲!
You have a green light. Go, go, go, go!
是行动信♥号♥♥,我们上, -我们上!
It's a go. Let's move. - Go, go!
别让他们靠近!
Hold them back!
趴下!
Stay down! Stay down!
不要!
No! No!
不要!
No!
不要!赛门!
No! No! Simon!
放开我!来吧!
Let me go. Come on!
不,赛门,不要!
No! No! No, Simon, no!
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
这就对了
That's right.
汤米,不要让他们靠近, -停火!
Tommy, no! Hold them back! - Hold your fire!
让他们退后!
Keep them back now!
队长在那里?
Where's the team leader?
在这儿,杰菲
Right here, Agent Jeffries.
这是库卓的枪, 我的九毫米枪在人行道上
It's Kudrow's piece. I got a nine-millimeter on the sidewalk.
我们会处理
I'll take care of it.
让我看你有什么
Ok Let's see what you got.
我要你说“虫”, -虫
I want you to say "bug. " - Bug.
能看着我说吗?
Can you look at me?
虫, -虫
Bug. - Bug.
这样很好
That's very good.
我非常喜欢
I like that very much.
有什么我可效劳的?
Can I help you?
我是亚特杰夫, 赛门林区的朋友
I'm Art Jeffries, a friend of Simon Lynch.
这我知道, 他的养父母把你的事告诉我了
Yes, I know. His foster parents told me all about you.
他还好吧?
How's he doing?
他很好
He's fine.
他适应得很好。
He's adjusted very well.
你想和他打招呼吗?
Do you want to say hello?
他大概不记得我了
He probably wouldn't remember me.
有人告诉我…不要期待太多
I was told... not to expect too much.
我带了些拼字游戏给他, 他喜欢拼字游戏
I brought him some puzzles. He likes puzzles.
你能把这些拼字游戏给他吗?
Do you think you could give these to him, please?
可以,不过…我觉得你自己给赛门会更好
Sure, but I think it would be better for Simon if you did.
可以的,来吧
It's okay. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,赛门
Hey, Simon.
你好吗,伙伴?
How you doing, partner?
我带了些拼字游戏给你
I brought you some new puzzles.
你可能会喜欢它们
You might like those.
嘿,赛门,看着我
Hey, Simon, look at me.
看我,赛门
Look at me, Simon.
看我的眼睛
Look in my eyes.
看我的眼睛
Look in my eyes.
是我,亚特
It's me, Art.
电影精选列表