我们下去
Let's go down.
你救了一些出来,剩多少?-三个出来,八个在里面
You got some out. How many left? - Three out, eight left.
又是艾克干的?-没错
Edgar's still the man? - Edgar's the man.
谢谢你放了这些人
Edgar, I want to thank you for letting these people go.
送其他人出来,我们来和平解决
Send out the others, and we can come to a peaceful resolution.
放清楚点,我不信任你也不相信任何政♥府♥人员
Get this straight. I don't trust you or any agent of your occupation government.
再听我一次
Listen to me one more time.
我有南达科达人♥民♥法♥院♥的命令…
I have an order from the Citizens' Court of South Dakota...
扣押这银行非法取得的资产
to seize the ill-gotten assets of this bank.
调开你的人员否则烧死这些吸血鬼!
Move your people away from here or these bloodsuckers will burn in hell!
他们快要进来了
They're gettin' ready to come in.
让他们进来
Let them come.
我要回家,-趴下!
I have to go home. - Get down!
请让我回家
Please, let me go home. Please, let me go home.
他妈的趴下!-我只想回家
Get the fuck down! - I just need to go home.
他说了“趴下,”就照着做!
When he says "get down," just do it!
妈的!
Damn!
我真的感到不舒服
I sure don't feel good.
你说在别人知道以前我们就干完了
You said we were gonna be in and out of here before anybody knew what hit 'em.
你说他们会后退
You said they were gonna back down.
他们不会后退,艾克
They ain't backin' down, Edgar.
外面有大队人马
They got an army out there.
他们会进来杀我们
They're gonna come in here and shoot all of us.
上帝要他的奇绩更大
God just wants His miracle to be greater.
上帝不要他的孩子被杀
God doesn't want your boys to get killed, Edgar!
我们要多些时间,你♥他♥妈♥的!
We need more time, you sons of bitches!
这不归你管,闭嘴!
You ain't in charge here. So shut up!
他们不理我们了,-冲进去
They cut us off. - We gotta go in.
里面卧底的要多些时间,-好
We have a man in there. He wants more time.-Right.
他根本不应该在里头
Undercover agent who isn't supposed to be there in the first place.
我们冲进去,-让我试试用扩音器
We're goin' in. - Let me try 'em on the bullhorn.
如果他们回应…-你只有三分钟
If they come back to me- - You've got three minutes.
艾克,我是探员布列尔
This is Agent Blackwell, Edgar.
我要你把电♥话♥拿起来
I need you to pick up the telephone.
我要和你讲话,-我们仍然可以离开这里
I need to talk with you. - We can still walk out of here.
你只要有勇气跟他说
You just gotta stand up to him.
跟他说你要回家,你可以做吗?
Just tell him you wanna go home. Can you do it?
请把电♥话♥拿起来,我们可以商量这事
Edgar, please pick up the phone. We can still work this out.
艾克,请把电♥话♥拿起来,我们可以有个好的开始
Edgar, please pick up the phone. We were doing well before.
老大?
Sir?
彼得是对的
Peter's right.
这跟你当初讲的不一样
It's not like you said it was going to be.
我要回家
I wanna go home.
这孩子讲得很对
Edgar, the boy's right.
叛徒
Traitor.
闭嘴,艾沙克
Daddy. - Shut up, Isaac.
让我叫他们,-我们不需要他
Let me call 'em on the telephone. - We don't need him.
我们仍然可以活着离开,-做吧,艾克
We can still walk out of here. - Do it, Edgar!
为了你的孩子,做吧
For your boys, do it!
趴下!
Get down! Get down!
联调局!!趴下
F.B.I.! Get on the ground.
冲!
Go, go, go!
爹地!
Daddy!
趴下!别动
Stay down! Don't move.
别动,他妈的!-我是联调局!放开我,混♥蛋♥!
Don't move, goddamn it! - I'm F.B.I. F.B.I.! Get off me, asshole!
告诉你的人别开枪,-彼得
Tell your men to hold their fire. - Peter.
彼得,-詹姆斯
Peter.-James?
低下头!你在那里?
James, keep your head down! Where are you?
彼得,-不!
Peter! - No! No! No!
停火!不!
Hold your fire! No! No!
他妈的!
Damnit!
他妈的!
Goddamn it!
开枪!
Shoot! Shoot!
他妈的,叫救护人员来!
Get a med tech in here! Get a med tech in here, goddamn it!
别讲话
Don't talk. Don't talk.
快来,他妈的!
Come on now, goddamn it!
叫救护人员来!
Get a med tech in here!
他死了
He's dead.
谁说“冲”的?
Who said "go"?
谁是现场指挥?
Who's the S.A.C.?
亥雷
Hartley.
亥雷
Hartley!
探员亥雷!
Special Agent Hartley!
亥雷
Hartley!
你没听到我要求多些时间吗?
Hartley! Did you hear me ask for more time?
把你的手拿开,-没听到我要求多些时间吗?
Get your hands off me. - Did you hear me ask for more time?
你过份了,杰菲,-我过份?
You're out of line, Jeffries. - I'm out of line? I'm out of line?
我有屠♥杀♥五个人吗?
Did I just massacre five fuckin' people? Huh? Did I?
亥雷,三秒钟,我本要救他们出来的
Three seconds, Hartley, I was gonna walk 'em all out alive.
屠♥杀♥
Massacre.
他们只是孩子
They were just kids.
小孩子
Just kids.
杰菲,我会把你刚才做过的向总局报告
I report to Washington just like you do, Jeffries.
西街右转,贝尔蒙街左转
Right on Western. Left on Belmont.
喂,塞门,我有个惊奇给你,-侯斯得街右转
Hey, Simon, I have a surprise for you. - Right on Halsted.
福乐顿街左转,-你真会指示方向
Left on Fullerton. - You're giving some good directions.
看,我有很特别的东西
Look. I have something very, very special.
你不是很喜欢拼字猜谜吗?
You like these puzzles, don't ya?
赛门,等一下
Uh-huh. Okay, but not yet, Simon.
如果我给你这个拼字本,你得回到班上去,好吗?
If I give you the puzzle book, I want you to join in with the rest of the class, okay?
太好了
That's great.
时间到了,该回班上了
It's time to join the group now, okay?
赛门,早安
Good morning, Simon.
老师,早安
Good morning, teacher.
看着我
Look at me.
老师,早安
Good morning, teacher.
我最好别赢你,我只收现金
I better not beat you. I only accept cash.
你好吗?-老样子
How are you? - Well, another day at the office.
准备好了?-是的
You ready? - Yeah.
好,我们来谈谈
All right, let's talk about it.
局长,杰菲来看你
Agent Jeffries here to see you, Chief.
心理医师诊断“幻觉偏执狂”…
The psychologist wrote "delusional paranoia"...
特别在你的文件下面用大写注明
in capital letters across the bottom of your file.
你是说我被开除了?-不,你没被开除
So, am I fired? - No, you're not fired.
但是你不能再做卧底了
But I can't put you undercover anymore. That's over.
那他们希望我做什么?
What do they expect me to do?
做你的工作,-我做卧底,那是我的工作
To do your job. - I work undercover. That's my job.
现在你有新的工作,-是什么?
You have a new job now. - And what is that?
窃听,跟监,录音带归档
Sitting on a wire, stakeouts, log tapes.
一点公共关系
A little public relations.
干了十四年就这个?
Fourteen years on the job, and that's all it means?
我必须和一些菜鸟一同窃听家庭主妇的…?
I've gotta sit on a wire with some rookie listening to a housewife order groceries?
你那时应把嘴巴闭起来,-我只是说实话
All you had to do was keep your mouth shut.All I did was tell the truth.
就像是我们团队的一份子,-什么团队?
Act like you belong on the same team as the rest of us. What team?
坐在桌子后面试图证明自己存在的那帮西装的?
That bunch of suits sitting behind a desk trying to justify their existence?
像我,你是不是指我?-我不知道,乔
Like me. Is that what you're saying? - I don't know, Joe.
你没帮我说话?-因为你错了!
Why didn't you say one thing to back me up? - Because you were wrong!
我没错!-你完全错了
I wasn't wrong! - You were dead wrong.
两个冷血的青少年,你是知道的
Two teenage kids in cold blood, and you know it.
他们可是银行抢匪
They were goddamn bank robbers, for Christ's sake!
他们还是孩子
They were kids.
你忘了南达科达的案子?
Will you forget about South Dakota?
忘了谁对谁错,他是我们最好的卧底之一
Forget who's right and who's wrong. This is one of the best undercover guys.
我怎能忘记?
How could I forget that?
坐下,亚特
Sit down, Art.
有时候…你就像是
Sometimes... you got something.
就像是…魔法
It's... magic.
然后消失了
Then it goes away.
你有过
You had it.
但是魔法消失了
But the magic's gone.
电影精选列表