他们要你把我弄到绝路,然后看你能不能逼我辞职
They told you to break my balls, and see if you could get me to quit.
我可不会让你那么简单如愿
I'm not gonna make it easy for you.
你要我窃听,我会去做
You want me to sit on a wire, I'll do it.
你要我去做身家背景调查,我去干
You want me to chase file applicants, I'll do that.
你捉不到我的辫子
Take your best shot.
去看你的邮件箱你有新的任务
Check your mailbox for your new assignments.
嗨,赛门,我们到了
Hey, Simon, we're here.
妈妈,赛门回家了
Mommy, Simon is home.
看着我
Look at me.
妈
Hi, Mom.
嗨,甜心,我想你,进来
Hi, honey. I missed you. Come on inside.
小心
Becareful.
它很热
It's very hot.
慢慢喝
Sip it slowly.
爸爸快回家了
Daddy'll be home soon.
喝完后,你可以到楼上你的房♥间等他
And when you finish that, you can wait for him up in your room.
恭喜,我们这里是拼字猜谜中心
Congratulations. You've reached the Puzzle Center.
你猜中了
For solving one of our master puzzles...
你已赢了免费订阅你任选的杂♥志♥
you've won a subscription to the magazine of your choice.
请把你的名字,地址和电♥话♥告诉我?
Can I please have your name, address and telephone number?
你是…
You are...
一个陌生人
a stranger.
对不起,这是拼字猜谜中心,你在那儿拿到这个电♥话♥?
Excuse me. This the Puzzle Center. Where did you get this number?
猜谜9-9
Puzzle nine-nine.
你说什么?你是谁?
What did you just say? Who is this?
赛门,把电♥话♥放下
Simon, put down the phone.
赛门,等一下,别挂…
Simon, Simon, wait a second. Please don't hang-
快!
Come on, come on.
又是他
Figures.
看看他们是否有关联
See if they correlate.
如果没有,你在输入时可能已失掉些资料了
If they don't, you may have lost some bytes in the transfer, lost a keyword.
你不可能再修补
You won't be able to defractionate. Yeah?
出现乱码了吧?-别烦我
Are you scrambled? - Give me a break, Leo. I'm busy.
狄恩,这是水星计划,不可能的事发生了,快上来
It's Mercury, Dean. Somebody just walked on water. You have to get up here now.
你刚才说什么?-你是个陌生人
What did you just say? - You are a stranger.
你是谁?-赛门,把电♥话♥放下
Who is this? - Simon, put down the phone.
赛门,等等,请不要挂…
Simon, Simon, wait a second. Please don't hang
那是谁?
Who is that?
听他的音质
Listen to the timbre of his voice.
是个小孩,那一定是他妈
It's a child. That had to be his mother.
是个小鬼…
Right. It's just some rug rat...
玩电♥话♥,乱按号♥码
drooling over the phone, punching numbers, like a random thing.
我们没那么幸运
We're not that lucky.
我们得通知库卓。-狄恩,什么?
We have to call Kudrow. - What? Dean, what?
不,我们不需要通知任何人
No, no, no. We don't have to call anybody.
我们只需做分♥析♥,等他回来给他报告,就这样
All we gotta do is an analysis, and give him a report when he gets back. That's it!
你明白刚发生了什么吗?
Do you understand what just happened?
我们得马上通知他否则他会说我们刻意隐瞒他
We have to call him now or he's gonna say we tried to hide it.
长官,早安,-早
Morning, sir. - Good morning, Marine.
我有一个紧急消息给中校库卓
I've got an urgent message for Lieutenant Colonel Kudrow.
水星计划在我们大部份的通讯中心已开始操作
Mercury is already operational in most of our com centers.
我是来这里证实你们已听闻的
And I'm here to confirm everything you've already heard.
水星计划是我们通讯安全上的一大进步
Mercury is a quantum leap in our communications security.
只要开始使用,我们所有的通讯中心
And once we complete its installation in all of our com centers...
我们的敌人将会很困难…
t's going to be very hard for our adversaries
和我们的盟邦
And our allies.
以及我们的盟邦侵入我们的通讯
And our allies to compromise our communications.
长官,你的紧急消息
An urgent message for you, sir.
失陪,强生先生会继续我的简报
If you'll excuse me.Mr. Johnson will continue the briefing.
好了,各位
All right, gentlemen.
不可能
Impossible.
你晚了
You're late.
我离开时还早
I wasn't when I started.
交通糟得很
Traffic was like mud.
我左拐右拐才回家
I oozed home.
我告诉赛门可以等你的
I told Simon he could wait up for you.
赛门,我的心肝
Simon, my man.
不知道赛门去那儿了
I wonder where Simon is.
赛门,该上♥床♥了
Time for bed, Simon.
叫彼得斯基和克兰道进来,-是的,长官
Send in Pedranski and Crandell, please. - Yes, sir.
这杯是谁叫的?加倍大,加倍浓,加倍甜
Who needs a fix? Double tall, double dark, double sweet.
每一样都加倍,我真高兴我错过了毒品…
Double everything. I'm so glad I missed the whole drug thing...
好让我的身体能清白的献给咖♥啡♥因♥
so my body was virgin territory for caffeine.
我感觉我像是电视的瑞其雷,我可以和任何人讲话
It makes me feel so Ricki Lake, like I can talk to anybody.
我能说什么?我是爪哇皇后
What can I say? I'm the Java Queen.
有什么不对?
What's wrong?
库卓要见我
Kudrow wants to see me.
好!可能你将有自己的部门
Cool! Maybe you'll get your own section.
不,我搞砸了
No. I, uh, I screwed up.
进去哈拉两句辛普森得了
Well, just go in there and throw him a Bart Simpson.
库卓,老板,别火了
Kudrow, dude, chill out.
我到那儿时就那样子
It was that way when I got there.
拼字猜谜?
Puzzle line?
拼字猜谜?
Puzzle line?
在过去24小时我飞了10,000英哩
Now, I've traveled 10,000 miles in the past 24 hours.
我有很多时间去思考,如果我错了纠正我
So I've had a lot of time to reflect on this. Correct me if I'm wrong.
我相信你们没向我提到“拼字猜谜”这个词
But I believe neither one of you has ever said the words "puzzle line" to me.
在水星开始执行前,我们做过标准测试
Before Mercury went operational, we ran a standard validation protocol.
这工作用了两部超级电脑
The works. Double sets of paired Cray supercomputers...
他妈的这两部猛兽机器一天24小时疯狂运算水星
fricking velociraptor machines chewing at Mercury 24 hours a day.
水星通过所有测试
Mercury came out unbent.
长官,结果很好,总算完成不能破解的密♥码♥
Awesome, sir. It was finally a code that couldn't be broken.
但是还是有最后一件事要测,误打误撞的因素
But there was one last thing to check out. The, um... geek factor.
人有时候会愚弄你,我们认为很重要
Human beings will fool you sometimes. We thought it important
我们偷放了一组密♥码♥在拼字猜谜杂♥志♥中看能否有人破解
We slipped a message in one of those egghead word games. We dared amateurs to crack it.
我们相信没人会打电♥话♥来,-但是有人打了
We were sure nobody would ever call. - But somebody did.
他的名字叫赛门林区,住在芝加哥,九岁
His name is Simon Lynch. He lives in Chicago. He is nine years old.
他解开了最复杂的密♥码♥
And he has deciphered a message written in the most sophisticated code...
世界上独一无二的…
the world has ever known...
从一本拼字猜谜杂♥志♥上
in a geek's puzzle magazine.
我可不记得允许…
I don't recall ever authorizing...
任何人把密♥码♥…
anyone to put any message...
登在任何杂♥志♥上!
into any magazine!
不可能!一个孩子不可能解开它。
That couldn't just happen. A kid couldn't just pop it open.
他不但只有九岁,还是个残障,他有自闭症
Not only is he nine years old, he is handicapped. He is autistic.
对,那就对了
Yes, that explains it.
你是说我们二十亿的密♥码♥对…
So our $2 billion code is an open book...
低能的人都一目了然?-不,长官
to people of diminished capacity? - No, sir.
自闭症不是脑智障
Autism isn't synonymous with diminished capacity.
自闭症的人…把自己关起来
Autistic people are- They're shut off.
但自闭症的人做大学者不是不可能
But it's not unusual for an autistic person to be a savant.
喔,大学者!-他或许不是真的能解开
Oh, a savant! He may not be able to actually decipher the code.
他只是看了出来,-他没计算什么
It might just appear to him. - Right. He didn't calculate anything.
只是看出来的,像看百货公♥司♥的无聊照片,你盯着看
He just saw it. Like those stupid pictures at the mall. You stare at them.
突然,就看到自♥由♥女神像了
All of a sudden you're looking at the Statue of Liberty.
正是如此
Exactly.
这不是百货公♥司♥的无聊照片
This is not a stupid picture at the mall.
这是国♥家♥安♥全♥。
This is national security.
往好处想,假设这男孩非常特别…
Looking at the best case scenario, let's suppose the boy is unique...
他不知道自己做了什么
and he doesn't understand what he's just done.
这样问题就解决了?答案:不
Does that solve my problem? Answer: No!
分♥析♥:现在我们找个人去…
Analysis: All we need now is for someone else...
了解他到底知道了多少
who understands his capability to come along...
那我的问题就无尽的扩大了
and my problems are increased exponentially.
也许我们该和那男孩谈谈
Then maybe we should talk to the kid.
然后…-不!
And, uh- - No.
不!
No. No.
这办公室绝不能和那男孩扯上任何关系
There must be nothing that connects the boy to this office.
绝不能
Nothing.
听懂了吗?
Am I clear?
电影精选列表