如果真的发生, 你知道如何处理这些资料
If that happens, you know what to do with these.
希望还能见到你
Hope I see you later.
仙蒂!真高兴你来了
Sandy! So glad you could make it.
听说泰德背部开刀, 你跟这个有关吗?
Heard Ted had back surgery. Did you have anything to do with that? Excuse me.
要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
劳驾,尼克,我的好哥们!
Excuse me. Nick, my good friend!
我要你知道你的 水星计划棒透了
I want you to know that your Mercury thing is a goddamn triumph.
我是说真的, -我很感谢,参议员
I mean that. - I appreciate that, Senator.
你功劳很大
A feather in your cap.
委员会褒奖你
The Oversight Committee is singing your praises.
你赢得“万事通”的美名
You're getting a reputation as the "can do" guy.
谢谢,我很感激, -有一个家伙在外面
Thank you. I do appreciate that. - There's a guy outside.
谁? -他是局里的人
Who? - Says he's with the Bureau.
请稍待一下
Would you excuse me one moment, please?
如果他不是局里的人, 我不会打搅你
If he wasn't Bureau, I wouldn't have bothered you.
若我知道我会把他打发走的, 长官
I would've lost him, but I didn't know, sir.
不,泰德,你的判断没错, 我要见他
No, Ted, you used good judgment. I'd like to see him.
他见不得人
He's not very presentable.
领他从后面走, 带他到酒窖,我马上来
Bring him in the back way. Take him to the wine cellar. I'll be down.
尼克,我真不敢相信像你这个 年纪还这么容光焕发!
Nick, I can't believe you look so good for someone so old!
你是怎么保养的? -磕药,磕一大堆的药
How do you do that? - Drugs, my dear. Massive doses of drugs.
杰菲先生,请不要动这些酒
Please don't handle the wine, Mr. Jeffries.
是的,我看过你的资料
Yes, I've read your file.
一位纪录不良麻烦事一大堆的 联调局探员…
A deeply troubled F.B.I. agent with a lousy record...
绑♥架♥一个九岁的男孩
kidnaps a nine-year-old boy.
干得好
Nice going.
我家正在宴会你带了枪来…
You come to my home in the middle of a social function carrying a gun...
拿了一份捏造又没签名的 指控
to confront me with this fabricated unsigned accusation...
说什么是里奥所写的…
allegedly written by Leo Pedranski...
并于前天被杀害就我所知 是你干的
who was killed the day before yesterday by you, for all I know.
你要什么? 我得回去招呼客人
What do you want from me? I'd like to get back to my guests.
没签名的指控信 字打在复写纸上
Unsigned accusation was typed on carbon paper.
谁还在用这东西?
Who uses that anymore?
印满了死掉的里奥的手指纹
The late Leo Pedranski's fingerprints were all over it.
玻蜜瑞的酒有木栓味
The Pomerello's a little corky.
我相信参院监督委员会…
I'm sure the Senate Oversight Committee...
认为你和这谋杀有关连
won't have any problem connecting you to the murder.
但你还没有把复写纸交出去
But you haven't given the carbon to the Senate Oversight Committee.
若你交了,现在你不会在这
If you had, you wouldn't be here right now.
你将宝贵的复写纸, 藏起来…
You've got your precious carbon tucked away...
保证你的安全,等等…
guaranteeing your safety, etcetera, etcetera...
所以你上这儿来要胁什么?
so you can come here and demand what?
数百万没作记号♥的钞票?
Untold millions in unmarked bills?
我已经告诉你 请不要动那些酒
I asked you not to handle the wine, please.
瞧你把一切轻重缓急安排好了, 真不错
You know, it's good to see you got your priorities in order.
这个好多了
That's better.
你不担心谋杀一个九岁小孩
You're not worried about murdering a nine-year-old boy...
却关心他妈的这些酒?
but you're worried about this fucking wine?
这么办吧
Here's the deal.
我不会把复写纸 交给监督委员会
I don't give the Senate Oversight Committee the carbon.
他们不必花三年去调查, 抱怨…
They don't waste three years with their investigation, wailing and moaning...
“美国怎么会发生这种事?”
"How could this happen in America?"...
就在你的手下宰了 赛门林区的同时
while you have one of your spooks whack Simon Lynch.
或者?
Or?
或者你做那唯一能保证 赛门的安全的事
Or you do the only thing that'll guarantee Simon Lynch his safety.
你或你的上司或是美国总统
You or one of your superiors or the president of the United States...
我才不管他妈的谁
I don't give a fuck who...
总得有人在电视上 告诉美国人…
but someone is gonna go on national television and tell America...
上亿的美金,解不了的密♥码♥…
that your billion dollar, uncrackable code...
被一个九岁 有自闭症的男孩破解
has been cracked by a nine-year-old autistic boy.
你就可以把复写纸拿回去
Then you get your carbon back.
你知道我怎么想,杰夫先生?
You know what I think, Mr. Jeffries?
我认为你看太多四驱车的电视广♥告♥了
I think you've seen too many of those four-wheel drive commercials on TV.
那些跑的快的都是叛徒
The ones where you get to drive fast and be a renegade.
让我们谈些实际的问题…
Let's talk about the real world...
你不是出类拔萃的英雄, 你只是团队的一员
where you're not some wonderful lone wolf hero, but you're part of a team.
你尽忠职守因为这就是美国
And you play your position because that's what America is.
一个大的团队
It's one big team.
你可能不易去理解, 但我是个爱国者
This might be difficult for you to grasp, but I am a patriot.
一个有正确道德抉择的 爱国者
And a patriot is one who makes the right moral choice.
有时候总要强人作此决定
Sometimes it takes a strong man to make that choice.
一个无法独自生存的男孩,是个大自然的错误。
One boy who cannot survive on his own, one of nature's mistakes...
怎么能同上千的苍生相比
weighed against the lives of thousands of our people.
想一想,你是一个卧底探员
Think about it. You worked undercover.
如果这个密♥码♥被破解, 我们的特工们危在咫尺
How many of our agents will be put in harm's way if this code is compromised?
你单位的人员
Members of your team.
像若席哈拉比
Men like Rasheed Halabi...
伊♥拉♥克♥美人和伟大爱国者
an Iraqi-American and a great patriot.
我们所说的这个人, 正在撒旦共和部队密探
A man, who as we speak, is undercover in Saddam's Republican Guard.
一个久未见过家人的…
A man who has not seen his family-
这算是为赛门的父母, 你这杂碎!
That's for Simon's parents, you piece of shit.
我给你36小时
You got 36 hours.
应该有足够的时间让你的卧底远离危险。
Should be enough time to get your undercover people out of harm's way.
还有一件事 生日快乐,尼克
Oh, by the way. Happy birthday, Nick.
哈罗?
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
你还好吗?
Yeah. You all right?
我还好,证人保护计划 进行的如何?
Yeah, I'm all right. How'd it go with the witness protection thing?
一切妥当 明晚8点15分
Everything's set. Tomorrow night, 8:15...
美国联邦法警会坐直升机来和 我们会面…
U.S. marshalls are gonna meet us with a chopper...
在G.E.X.的顶楼上
at the heliport on top of the G.E.X. building.
我听你的劝,撒了谎
I took your advice. I lied.
行,太好了,到时再见了
All right. Good. See you then. Bye.
这是纪录在V.O.X上的…
That was recorded on passive V.O.X...
下午11时58分在乔丹家
at Agent Jordan's residence at 11:58 p. m.
关于接这孩子,我们知道他不会是一个人
As to the pickup, since we can assume the boy will not be alone...
我建议我们一直等到他进入直升机
I suggest we wait until we get him on the chopper.
我看过他们在电影这么做
I Saw them do this in the movies.
男人婆,你好?
How are you, laddie boy?
奥,真讨厌!
Oh, damn!
赛门,小声点!
Simon, turn it down, please!
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
多少钱?
How much I owe you?
20块钱,先生, -拿去,多谢
Twenty dollars, sir. - Here. Thanks a lot.
史黛西?
Stacey?
史黛西?
Stacey?
他妈的!
Shit!
喂? -汤米,他们现在在那里?
Hello? - Tommy, where are they now?
别慌,赛门和那女孩没事, 我才和他们说过话
Relax. Simon and the girl are fine. I talked to them.
她说她吓了一跳, 有人打电♥话♥来
She said she got spooked. Someone called.
她接了电♥话♥,线就切断了
When she picked up the phone the line was dead.
那是我从机上打来的
Yeah, it was me calling from the airplane.
告诉他们何时证人保护小组会来接他们吗?
Told 'em when Witness Protection is gonna pick them up?
当然
Absolutely.
她会在那和我们碰面, 一切安排妥当
She's gonna meet us there. Everything's set.
听着,我得走了
Listen, I gotta go.
乔丹特勤员
Agent Jordan.
这国安局的库克中校
Lieutenant Colonel Kudrow of the N.S.A.
汤米,我所看到的是什么?
What am I looking at here, Tommy?
你造假文件以便取得证人保护计划
You forged documents to obtain witness protection under false pretenses.
不要听他所说的任何事情
Don't listen to anything this guy tells you.
他是危险人物
This guy is dangerous.
汤米,坐下,不要讲话
Tommy, sit down, and don't speak.
乔丹特派员
Agent Jordan...
不管你怎么看我这个人
regardless of what you think of me...
我只想去解决这个问题 去救这个小男孩…
I only want to resolve this situation to rescue a young boy...
从一个有幻觉症的绑匪手中
from a delusional kidnapper.
我们照计进行
We will proceed with the pickup as planned.
电影精选列表