这干我他妈的屁事
I don't give a fuck if it's real or not.
如果现在不打电♥话♥给罗马斯,我就变从犯了
If I don't call Lomax right now, I'm an accessory to this.
如果你不打给医院或铁路局,你才是笨警♥察♥呢
If you don't get on the phone now, call Concordia or C.T.A., you're a dumb cop.
叫他们带个尸袋来装碎尸块
Tell them to bring a body bag to put the pieces in.
亚特
Arthur.
嗨,黛娜,抱歉吵醒你啦
Hi, Dana. Sorry we woke you up.
很高兴我们又见面了
It's good to see you.
我也是
You too.
好久不见了
It's been too long.
别把血流到地毯上
Try not to bleed on my carpet.
他叫赛门
His name's Simon.
哈罗,赛门
Hello, Simon.
你一定饿了
I bet you're hungry.
我厨房♥有花生酱和果酱,想不想吃?
I have peanut butter and jelly in the kitchen. How's that sound?
这是我儿子提杰
This is my son T.J.
提杰,这是赛门,-嗨
T.J., this is Simon. - Hi.
要不要去厨房♥…
Why don't we go in the kitchen
提杰,要不要弄点吃的
T.J., why don't we go in the kitchen and make something to eat...
可能赛门会一起来?
and maybe Simon will come with us?
拿去吧,亚特
Here you go, Art.
还有点潮,至少是干净的
It's still damp, but at least it's clean.
谢了,黛娜,-不客气
Thanks, Dana. - You're welcome.
赛门,这些应当合你穿
Simon, I think these will fit you.
不要拿我的法兰汤玛斯衬衫!
Not my Frank Thomas shirt!
记得我讲过东西要分享吗?
Remember what I told you about sharing?
我以为你已经不吃这些镇静药了
I thought you were done taking those downers.
所以...
Yeah. So?
铁轨上没有尸体
There's no body on the El tracks.
什么?
What?
没尸体,没血迹,没案子,什么都没有
No body. No blood. No casing. Nothing.
谁能清得那么快?
Who could've got it cleaned up that fast?
放弃他吧
Give him up.
什么?
What?
小孩,放弃他,带他回去
The kid. Give him up. Take him back.
你会不会放弃自己的小孩?
Would you give your own kid up?
他不是你小孩!
It's not your kid!
他现在不是任何人的小孩
Yeah? Well, right now, he's nobody's kid.
他爸妈被坏人打死了,还记得吧?
His mom and dad got shot dead by a real bad guy. Remember?
走吧,赛门,-我先把衣服给他穿上
Let's go, Simon. - Let me get these clothes on him.
我需要你的车钥匙
I need your car keys.
你让我现在带小孩在街上走?
Let me just walk around the streets with this kid now? Come on.
早上我会报车子被偷了
I'm reporting it stolen in the morning
谢了
Thanks.
爹地要唱歌♥了
Daddy is going to sing
你怎么不会累呢?
How can you not be tired?
爹地现在不在,赛门
Daddy's not here right now, Simon.
我讲过了,你爹地现在不在!
I told you, your daddy is not here now!
我要怎么解释呢?
Oh, God. How am I supposed to explain this?
爹地要唱歌♥了
Daddy is going to sing
我要休息几分钟
Just going to close my eyes for a minute.
该死!真狗屎!
Damn! Shit!
笨!笨!
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!
出来啊,赛门
Come on, Simon.
你究竟到那去啦?
Where the hell are you?
赛门?
Simon? Simon.
我们去兜风吧
Let's go for a ride.
肯伍德路左转
Left. Left on Kenwood.
左转
Left.
好,我们左转
Okay. We are going left.
豪尔大道…到“杰”街
Howard Avenue to "J" Street.
对了
That's right.
“杰”街…
"J" Street...
到西二十三街
to West Twenty-Third Street.
你知道我们去那儿?
You know where we're going?
赛门要回家
Simon is going home.
好,赛门回家
Yeah. Simon is going home.
来吧
Come on, come on.
妈咪,赛门回来啦
Mommy, Simon is home.
妈咪!
Mommy!
赛门回来啦
Simonishome.
赛门回来啦
Simon is home.
要这个?
Want this?
很烫
Very hot.
慢慢喝
Sip it slowly.
请接一下
Get it, please.
恭喜,你打的电♥话♥是拼字猜谜中心
Congratulations. You've reached the Puzzle Center.
你破解了我们王牌拼字之一
For solving one of our master puzzles...
你可免费订阅任何自选杂♥志♥
you've won a subscription to the magazine of your choice.
可否告知姓名,地址及电♥话♥?
Can I please have your name, address and telephone number?
你是…
You are...
陌生人
a stranger.
那是他!他在家打的,我们要打电♥话♥给库卓
That's him! He's calling from his own house. We have to call Kudrow.
你在干嘛?-是你吗,赛门?
What are you doing? - Is that you, Simon?
赛门,是你吗?-电♥话♥给我
Simon, is that you? - Let me have the phone.
你是谁?
Who is this?
回答我!你是谁?喂?
Answer me! Who is this? Hello?
联调局,我们会追查这号♥码
This is the F.B.I. We have this number and we will trace it.
你是谁?
Who is this?
不,你不能
No, you won't.
你不能追查这个号♥码
You can't trace it, not this number.
你是谁?你替那个单位工作?回答我。
Who is this? What agency do you work for?Answer me.
不要告诉他我们是谁
Dean, do not tell him who we are.
请不要把我的名字告诉他
Please don't tell him my name.
我还需要一点时间,好吗?
I need some more time, all right?
不要再打这个号♥码了
Don't call this number again.
我会设一个电子邮件的地址
I'm gonna set up an E-mail address.
爱因斯坦,早上查一下
Einstein. Check it in the morning.
不要,不要,别挂…
No, no, don't hang
妈咪,爹地
Mommy, Daddy.
来吧,赛门,我们走
Come on, Simon, let's go. Come on.
妈咪,爹地,-走吧,来
Mommy, Daddy. - Let's go. Come on.
对了,快点
That's it. Come on.
迪恩,请别这样做,-如果他做了一次,就能再做
Dean, please don't do this. - If he did it once, he can do it again.
你认为这联调局干员会这么聪明看得出名堂?
You think this F.B.I. agent is smart enough to figure out what you're doing?
他最好这样,因为小孩很危险
He better be, because that boy's life is at stake.
这不好
This is bad.
对我不公平,因为他会认为我也有一份
It's not fair to me, because he'll assume I was in on it too!
我想他们在月球上也听不见你的
I don't think they can hear you on the moon.
听着!-我不要听
Listen. - I don't want to listen to you.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
如果我发生事情,你会知道是谁干的
If anything happens to me, you're gonna know who did it.
我希望你去做你应当做的事
I expect you to do what you're supposed to do.
不要
No.
你会的,我知道
You will. I know it.
试试中情局
Try C.I.A.
没有
Nope.
那试试联调局
Let's try F.B.I.
好
Good, good.
亚伯特…
Um...Albert.
试试“E=MC2”,全部大写
Try "E" equals "M-C" squared, all caps.
我不打搅你了,-谢谢
I'll give you some privacy. - Thanks.
嘿,拍档
Hey, partner...
我需要你帮个忙
I need your help with something.
是拼字猜谜
It's a puzzle.
你可不可以帮我看拼字猜谜?
Can you help me with a puzzle?
拼字猜谜,-对了,拼字猜谜
Puzzle. - That's right. A puzzle.
就在这,过来
It's right over here. Come on.
好,我先把你抱高点,好吗?
All right. I'm gonna lift you up now, okay?
把你放椅子上
Let's put you up on the chair.
你看得懂吗?
Can you read that?
电影精选列表