Just give us the money, mate.
搞什么飞机
Bloody hell.
走
Come on.
该死
Oh shit.
靠 老天
Oh fuck! Christ!
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me, hey. Uh, excuse me.
那不是吓尿的
Hey, uh, that-- that wasn't piss
是之前就顺着腿流下来的
that was running down my legs before.
之前有啤酒装兜里
Just had-- had beer in my pocket,
然后洒了 所以 没毛病
and it spilled, so... sweet as.
兄弟 我不在乎吓尿什么的
I don't care about the piss, mate.
收拾收拾你这该死的房♥间
Tidy your bloody room up.
把窗打开 闻着一股臭精♥液♥味
And open a window. It smells like jizm.
好
Okay.
没毛病
Sweet as!
没毛病
Sweet as.
靠
Fuck!
天啊
Jesus.
肯定是嗑药把自己嗑翻了
Must have topped himself.
别再拉我了
Stop pulling me.
拜托 我们得走了
Oh, come on! We gotta go!
退后 狗♥杂♥种♥
Stay back, ya mongrel.
特里 你已经吓不到我了
Oh, you can't scare me any more, Terry.
我变了
I've changed.
行啊你 看着照样像个娘们
Oh, good on ya, mate. You still look like a girl.
-你才像 -不 你像
- You do. - No, you do.
看看你拎的女士包包
Look at that purse.
特里
Oh, hey, Terry.
看这个
Oi, check this out.
你刚刚干嘛把我留在楼上
Oi, why'd you leave me upstairs?
滚开
Fuck off.
你们去哪
Oi! Where are you going?
放开我的女人
Let go of my missus!
不 她是我的女人
No, she's my missus!
-走吧 -别碰我
- Come on! - Don't touch me.
你♥他♥妈♥的是我女朋友
You're my fuckin' girlfriend!
这里他妈的是什么情况
What the fuck's been going on down here, then?
看来我们该撤了
S'pose we should fuck off, then.
要不买♥♥点炸鱼薯条吃吃
Might grab myself some fish and chips.
走啦 特里
Come on, Terry.
拿上包 咱们走
Grab the bag. Let's go.
凯莉
Oh, Kelly...
算了 去他的
Oh nah. Fuck this thing.
你想怎样啊 你走
你想点啊 你走
别 我要跟你谈谈
Oi, nah! I need to talk to you!
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
老兄 这玩意搞得一团糟
Bro, this fucked everything up.
我没了朋友 没了钱
I lost my friends, my money
还没了女朋友
and my girlfriend,
然后现在还他妈的有个恶魔在追我
and now there's a fuckin' demon after me.
我告诉过你 恶魔毁灭一切
I told you, demon consumes all.
毁灭一切 你什么意思
Consumes all? What do you...? What do you mean?
我怎么摆脱它啊
How do I get rid of it?
它停不下来的
It cannot stop.
它会一直来找你
It will keep coming.
所以你以前用过这手链
So you used the bracelet.
我的双手沾满鲜血
Blood on my hands.
可你还在这啊 你怎么摆脱它的
Well, you're still here. How did you get rid of it?
只能有一个
There can only be one.
一个啥
One what?
一个人留下
One left.
可其他的都死翘翘啦 我就是最后一个
But all the others are dead. I am the last one.
你走吧
You go.
所以恶魔走了吗
So it's gone?
你用它 得到了很多次赚大钱的机会
You use this. Gave you many chances to make much money.
还得到了女朋友
And get girlfriend.
但是现在你必须完全靠自己来获得它们
But now you must get them... all by yourself.
好
Okay.
那我该做啥
So what should I do?
我不是你老娘
I'm not your mother.
滚出去
Fuck off!
小子 你别再偷我东西了
Boy, you no steal my shit again.
傻叉
Wanker.
你搞砸了
Well, you fucked that up.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以那中国佬会杀了凯莉
Now that Chinese fella's gonna kill Kelly.
我知道 我该怎么办
I know. What do I do?
没手链你狗屁做不成
You can't do shit without that bracelet.
哥们 我得试试啊
Bro, I gotta try.
是 你得有种点儿
Yeah, you gotta grow some nuts.
哥们 她说我比自己想象的更有种
Bro, she said my nuts were bigger than I thought.
你有手链的时候或许是吧
When you had the bracelet, maybe.
我可以去把钱要回来然后救凯莉
Well, I could just go get the money and save Kelly.
好吧 那有种去啊
Yeah, all right, then. Go use those huge nuts.
是啊 谁有种啊
Yeah, whose nuts are these?
对 你有种
Yeah, yours!
对 我特带种
Yeah! Yeah, my big nuts!
是啊 带种走起 耶
Yeah, go use those big nuts! Yeah!
小子 他妈的闭嘴
Boy, shut the fuck up!
还让不让人睡觉
Can't sleep!
他妈的怪咖
Fuckin' weirdo.
这几个傻帽在干嘛
What are these clowns doing?
那是约翰吗
Is that John?
不是约翰
No, it's not John.
他在旅馆被爆头了 记得吗
He got plastered all over the inside of that hotel, remember?
对哦
Yeah.
去看看 好吗
Just go and have a look, will you?
好的
All right.
我们能在摄像头上看到你们 蠢货
We can see you on the cameras, you idiots.
启动第八套程序
Initiate Theta Protocol.
什么
What?
救你自己
Save yourself!
狗屎
Oh shit!
你没事吧 兄弟
Ahh! You all right, mate?
我吓了一跳 我不是故意的
I got a fright. I didn't mean to...
他妈的
Oh fuck!
我他妈的瞎了
I'm fuckin' blind!
你还好吧
Hey, you all right?
我中枪了
I got shot.
这太邪恶了
This is so wicked.
我们需要送你去医院
We need to get you to the hospital.
不
No...
你去找那个女孩
You... You get the girl.
要不要来爽一下
Do you want a hoon on my goon?
也许以后吧
Maybe later.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是来救你的
I've come to save you.
滚开
Fuck off.
我把那手镯还了
Well, I gave back that bracelet, eh?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
好吧 对不起 我以前是个混♥蛋♥
Well... I'm sorry I was such a dick before.
是的 你的确是
Yeah, you were a dick.
你觉得你还会喜欢我吗
Well, do you think you could ever like me again?
那要看情况
That depends.
确实
True.
你不能再那样对待我
You can't treat me like that.
你不能还是个神经病
You can't be a psycho.
是的 不 我知道
Yep. Nah, I know.
就好像我不是我自己
It's like I wasn't myself.
好像每个人都是我
It's like everyone was myself.
除了我自己
电影精选列表