You're such a pussy!
你就这点胆子吗
Are those your nuts?
我说 你就这点胆子吗
I said, "Are those your nuts?"
你就 这点 胆子吗
Are... those... your... nuts?
那么 他妈的是谁的胆子这么大
Well, who the hell else's nuts are they?
这里只有我一个人
Well, I'm the only one here.
你觉得谁有这么大胆子呢
Who the hell's nuts do you think they are?
你要动手了吗
You gonna make a move?
那就动手吧
It's your move.
还是说你想永远当谢尔顿的走狗
Or you gonna be Shelton's bitch forever?
三点去李华古董店等我
Meet me at Wah Lee's at 3.
我们要动真格的了
Now we're not just talking.
你应该换套衣服的
You could've changed, bro.
有什么发现吗
So, you seen anything yet?
没
Nah.
等一下
Well, hang on.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
钱在轮胎里
Well, the money's in the tire.
什么
What?
不然你以为他为什么要把轮胎
Why do you think he's rolling a tire
滚进古董店啊
into an antique shop, bro?
-难道他要卖♥♥旧轮胎吗 -我哪知道
- You think it's some ancient tire he's trying to sell? - I don't know.
你以为那是拿破仑用过的轮胎吗 老弟
You think it might be Napoleon's tire, bro?
-上面还有拿破仑的鞋印 -行了 冷静点
- A bit of tread left on it still. - Okay, bro. Calm down!
这个 戴上
Here. Put that on.
你哪里搞的这玩意
Oi! Where'd you get that?
是我妈的
It's Mum's.
你带这个来干嘛
Why'd you bring it?
用来吓吓他
Well, to scare him.
谁
Who?
那个老头
The old man.
老弟 他都一百来岁了 -那又怎样
- Bro, he's, like, a hundred years old. - So?
-这个还能吓到他吗 -肯定可以
- So does it work? - Yeah, it fuckin' works.
行吧
Yeah, all right.
-就是看起来有点 -怎样
- Just looks a bit.. - What?
我也不知道怎么说 靠
Oh, I don't know... Shit.
在哪里
Where is it?
什么
What?
我们想知道那些中国钱放哪了
Oh, we were just wondering where the Chinese money was.
就那下面
Oh. It's down there.
干 你带刀子了吗
Oh shit. Have you got a knife?
什么
What?
-刀子 要把这个割开 -没带
- A knife, to cut this open! - No!
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
能借我们一把刀么
Uh, do you have a knife we could borrow?
太好了
Oh!
赶紧的
Hurry up!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
别弄了
Stop it.
他干嘛了
What'd he do?
发短♥信♥
He was texting.
你们知道自己在偷谁的东西吗
Do you know who you're stealing from?
闭嘴
Shut up!
天啦噜
Holy shit.
从来没人蠢得敢偷
I never thought anybody would be stupid enough
三合会的东西
to steal from Triads.
是吗
Oh yeah?
那可能之前没遇到我们吧
Well, you never met us then, did you?
实在是很抱歉哈
Hey, look, I'm real sorry about this, eh?
希望你不会惹出什么麻烦
I hope you don't get in trouble or anything.
这是啥
Oh, what's that?
啥也不是 非卖♥♥品
Nothing. Not for sale.
好了 不要那么严肃嘛
Oi, nah, come on. Give us a geez.
哥们 你看这个怎么样
Hey, mate, what do you reckon about this?
送给凯莉
For Kelly.
没时间了 现在不是时候
Bro, now is not the time!
还挺好看的
Oh, that's actually pretty nice.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
哥们 多个攻击目标
Bro, multiple tangos.
-啥玩意 -多个攻击目标出现
- What? - Multiple tangos!
启动备选方案
Initiate Plan B!
什么备选方案
Plan B?
后门在哪
Where's the back door?
谢啦
Thank you.
听着
Listen.
你可以拿走这个定♥位♥器♥
You can borrow this locator.
但是它很危险
Very dangerous.
如果你用了 饕餮会被召唤
If you use it, Taotie will come.
恶魔会吞噬你
The demon will consume you.
那就是饕餮
Taotie.
哥们 如果她不喜欢这个东西
Hey, bro, if she doesn't like this,
我能拿回来
can I bring it back?
换个别的东西吗
Like, exchange it?
你无论如何都会拿回来的
You will bring it back, no matter what.
因为是中国制♥造♥的吧
Yeah, cos it's made in China, eh?
卧♥槽♥ 抱歉了
Oh shit! Yeah, sorry.
再见了
Uh, bye!
快走
Go!
-盖兹 快 快打方向盘
- Gaz, go! Hit the gears!
盖兹 快走
Gaz, now!
别逼我了
Stop pressuring me!
妈的
Oh shit!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck!
哈哈 回见了 哥们
Yeah! Later, bro!
他看到车之后 说
When he saw the car, he's just like,
操 拿走吧 全都拿走吧
"Fuck, just take it! Take it all, bro! "
啥意思啊
Oi, how mean was that, bro?
我们成功了 你敢相信吗
I can't believe we actually did that, eh?
哥们 我们成功了
Oh, bro, we got it!
我们在这干嘛呢
Hey, what are we doing here?
你好啊 小约翰
Gidday, Johnny.
天 看你都干了什么
Ooh, bugger me days.
不要这样 谢尔顿
Oh. Oh, please, Shelton.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean anything by it.
我完全按照你的指示办的
I just did the job like you asked!
抱歉 小约翰
Sorry, Johnny.
你背叛了我 我不能放过你
You went behind my back. I can't let you go.
求你了 不要杀我
Oh, well, don't kill me! Please!
翻他的口袋
Check his pockets.
这是什么
What's this?
友谊手链吗
A friendship bracelet?
谁是你朋友 他吗
Who's your friend? Him?
友谊地久天长吗
Best friends forever, eh?
你下象棋吗 约翰
Do you play chess, John?
啥
What?
象棋 游戏
Chess, the game.
不会
Well, I don't know.
在象棋里面 你就是小兵
See, in chess, you'd be a pawn.
小兵在战场遇到敌人
Now, the pawn looks across the battlefield at its enemies,
就必须杀他们 不然就得自己死
and it realizes it's gotta kill them or it'll die.
相反 我是王
Now, conversely, I'd be a king.
约翰 你知道象棋里面王怎样才会死吗
You know how the king dies in chess, John?
王被自己的兵逼死
It gets cornered by its own pieces.
所以 对我来说
So it seems to me
我现在必须除掉这些兵
that I've gotta get rid of some of my pieces
这样才不会被逼死
so I don't get cornered.
懂吗
You understand?
那样 我可以离开
Well, then, I'll move away!
我什么都可以做 不要杀我
I'll do anything! Please!
你过去
Away you go.
不要
电影精选列表