我的天呐
Oh! Oh my God.
新西兰 泰晤士
约翰
约翰!
你起这么早干嘛
Why are you up so early?
我妈又没完没了的了
Mum's up my arse again.
老弟 你好恶心
Dude, gross.
不是那个意思 闭嘴
Oh, not like that. Shut up!
靠 别踢了 快跑
Oh, don't kick it. Run it!
你们好吗
Oh, how are ya?
好得不得了 小约翰 钱拿来了吗
Box of birds, Johnny. Got my money?
你为什么不用口袋装着
Why don't you use your pockets?
放这儿安全点
Oh, nah, it's safer.
我不这样觉得
Not for me, it's not.
别碰 特里
Don't touch it, Terry.
把钱放那儿
Put it there.
特里现在还得把它弄干净 真是的
Terry's gonna have to clean that now, isn't he?
不管了 小约翰
Anyway, Johnny,
老弟 过来看个东西
come and have a geez at this, mate.
凯莉
Kelly!
看到没
You see that?
那是炸♥弹♥背心 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥用的那种
That's an explosive vest, mate, like the terrorists use.
会爆♥炸♥的吗 酷
Whoa, explosive? Mean!
你要是再打扰我
If you keep interrupting me,
我就把这破房♥子给炸了
I'm gonna blow the fuckin' house up.
很刺♥激♥耶 宝贝 对吗 小约翰
Well, that's exciting, darls. Isn't it, Johnny?
当然了 干 超刺♥激♥的
Whoa, yeah. Fuck yeah!
这人是谁
Who's this?
这是小约翰 阳光酷仔
This is Johnny. He's bloody dynamic.
你好
Hi.
别用这么淫♥荡♥的眼神盯着我老弟 好吗
Keep your slut eyes off my boys, please.
我没有
I'm not.
把这背心搞定 不然就给我滚出去
Finish the fuckin' vest or you're out on your arse.
随便你
Whatever.
好了 老弟 说正事
Now, mate, a serious talk.
中国佬好像要在泰晤士开场子了
Looks like the chinks wanna set up shop in Thames.
他们想用李华的古董店
They wanna start using Wah Lee's as a spot
开一家赌场
for one of their gambling drops.
如果任由他们在那边搞事
If we let them slide on in here
放任他们为所欲为
and start doing whatever the fuck they want,
这镇子就成他们的了
they'll take over the whole town.
我觉得相当不爽
I am considerably irritated by this.
我寻思这泰晤士是老子的地盘
You see, I consider Thames to be my bloody town.
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的都得给老子滚蛋
I'm gonna sort the bastards out.
我要让他们清清楚楚 明明白白
It's about making a point, loud and fucking clear,
这地儿容不下他们
that they're not fuckin' welcome.
-那你有什么打算 -今晚派人杀过去
- So what's the story? - There's gonna be a drop-off tonight
明早再把人接回来
and a pick-up in the morning.
不过问题是 约翰
Thing is, though, John...
明早也不用把人接回来了
there's not gonna be a pick-up in the morning,
对不对 老弟
is there, mate?
为什么
Why not?
拜托
Well, come on.
因为是你杀过去啊
Cos you're gonna flog the fuckin' thing, that's why.
-我吗 -老弟 这事简单得很
- Me? - Piece of piss, mate.
你也可以把马子带上一块去
You can take your girlfriend, as well.
你觉得咋样 盖兹
Whaddaya say, Gaz?
什么叫你觉得咋样
No, there's no, "Whaddaya say, Gaz?"
老子叫你做你就做
You're fuckin' doing it.
好吧 行吧
Oh, okay. Yeah.
我老觉得跟谢尔顿很难沟通
| always find it difficult to talk to Shelton.
你给人口的时候还能聊天吗
Oh, it's hard to talk with a dick in your mouth, bro.
去你的
Oh, fuck off!
你怎么老是对他这么上心
Why do you always grease up to him so hard?
替他跑腿的可不是我
I'm not the one running all of his errands.
是没错 你只是在他的跑腿小弟身边
Well, nah. You're the one following around
鞍前马后
the one running all his errands.
他是怎么当上老大的
How'd he get to where he is?
很简单 他就说四个字 去他妈的
Oh, it's easy, bro. He just said, "Fuck it,"
然后开始点披萨外卖♥♥
and started looking after numero uno.
要是你有这么一大笔钱你会做什么
What would you do with a big pile of money like that?
我会过像谢尔顿一样的生活
I'd set myself up like Shelton, eh?
不过我们会住在一块
Except, you know, we'd all live together
吃吃披萨 学学空手道之类的
and eat pizza and learn karate and that.
就跟忍♥者神龟一样
Bro, like the Ninja Turtles, bro!
你可以当多纳泰洛
You could be Donatello.
[多纳泰洛:忍♥者神龟里的聪明龟]
多纳泰洛弱爆了好吗 老弟
Hey, bro, Donatello sucks, bro.
我要当莱昂纳多
I'd be Leonardo.
[莱昂纳多:忍♥者神龟里的老大]
他能把多纳泰洛按在地上摩擦
He shits on Donatello.
-有道理 -赞啊 老弟
-True. -Hard, bro.
好吧 但是现在咱俩像是两个屌♥丝
Well, then there's us, sitting here
在这里傻坐 还在保龄球馆里喝酒
like a couple of losers, drinking at the bowling club,
而且明知道那些钱下午就会送到
knowing that that money's gonna be dropped off
李华的古董店
at Wah Lee's this arvo.
兄弟 钱就在那里
Bro, it's just gonna be sitting there.
谁都可以去拿
You know, anyone could take it.
我也不是说咱俩去拿 就是
I'm not saying us, but...
那你在说什么
Then what are you saying?
我只是说钱就在那摆着
I'm just saying that it's gonna be sitting there.
谁都可以去拿
Anyone could go and take it.
谢尔顿会杀了我们的
Shelton would slaughter us.
不让他知道不就行了
Yeah, not if he never knew about it.
我们是说真的吗
Are we talking about this?
我们就说说而已
Well, we're just talking about it.
对 那我们就说说而已
Yeah, we're just talking about it.
你是约翰 对吧
Hey. John, right?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing up here?
凯莉 这是我爸妈约翰和卡罗莉
Oh, Kelly, meet my parents John and Coralie.
你好
Hi.
要喝啤酒吗
Oh, do you want a beer?
好啊
Yeah, all right.
我爸也应该喝够了
I think Dad's had about enough.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
这里风景不错
Pretty nice up here, eh?
对 我也觉得
Yeah, I s'pose.
给我哥干活感觉怎么样
So what's it like working for my brother?
还不错
Yeah, good, eh?
得了吧 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Come on. He's an asshole.
那个 我是说 我只是现在替他干活
Oh, well, I mean, l'mjust working for him,
然后积累经验 学点东西
you know, until I build up enough inertia
这样以后我才能开始自己的事业
and learn enough stuff so that I can start
你懂的吧
my own thing, you know?
我自己的队伍
My own, uh, organization.
那你现在是做什么的 谢尔顿的走狗吗
What are you, then? Shelton's bitch?
不 我才不是他的走狗
Nah, I'm not his bitch.
我不是想说难听话
I'm not trying to be mean or anything,
不过你要是想干自己的事业
but if you wanna do your own thing,
胆子就要大
you gotta grow some nuts.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你的胆子可能比你想象的还要大
Your nuts are probably bigger than you think.
你好 沃特斯夫人
Oh, hi, Mrs. Walters.
你得从车♥库♥搬出去
You've gotta move out of the garage.
帕特里克从大学回来了
Patrick's coming home from the university
他买♥♥了辆车 所以车♥库♥不能给你住了
and he's bought himself a car so you've gotta go.
那他什么时候回来
Eh? When's he coming back?
大概六点
Around 6.
什么 今晚吗
What, tonight?
没错 今晚
Yes, tonight.
那我去哪住
Oh, where am I gonna stay?
那我去哪住
"Oh, where am I gonna stay?"
你可真是个孬逼
电影精选列表