And, uh, that was Shelton.
他从那时起就是我的兄弟
Been mates ever since.
是的 好兄弟
Yeah, great mates.
你呢 你怎么来这儿了呢
What about you? How'd you end up here?
我似乎
I sort of, um...
我似乎炸了我的学校
I, um... I sort of blew up my school.
你说啥
What?
我曾被欺负得很惨 然后我就想
Well, I was bullied a lot, so I thought,
操♥他♥妈♥的 然后我就炸了它
"Fuck them," and I blew it up.
你造了个炸♥弹♥
You made a bomb?!
我炸毁了化学实验室
I broke in to the chemistry lab.
我把一些乱七八糟的东西混在一起
I mixed some shit together,
然后它就该死的炸了
and it fuckin' blew up.
我不得不上了法♥院♥什么的
I had to go to court and everything.
天了噜
Far.
你真是个坏蛋
You're the badass.
你这里有点东西
Hey, um, you've-- you've got something...
不 不 不 那儿
Nah, nah, nah. That...
我来吧
I'll get it.
那是盖兹老妈的车
There's Gaz's mum's car.
哪儿
Oh, where?
旅馆后面
Behind the hotel.
我从见到你的那一刻就想这么干了
I've wanted this since the minute I saw you.
我从见到你的那一秒就想这么干了
I've wanted it since the second I saw you.
我从见到你的那千分之一秒就这么想
I've wanted this since the millisecond I saw you.
我从见到你的那十亿分之一秒就这么想
I've wanted it since the nanosecond I saw you.
我从见到你之前就这么想
I've wanted it since before I saw you.
我从多年前没见到你时就想这么干了
I wanted it years ago before I even met you,
当你还是个孩子的时候
when you were just a little kid.
-在我多大的时候 -什么
- How old? - What?
当时我多大
How old would I have been?
当然是合法年龄
Oh, well, legal age, definitely.
我是说 我不是个变♥态♥
I mean, I'm not a perv.
这他妈的是谁
Who the fuck are they?
我按了按钮
I did press the button.
-你们谁没按 -不是我
- Well, which one of youse didn't? - Oh, not me.
我做了所有我该做的
I did everything I was supposed to.
你才没有 你得回去
You didn't. You have to go back.
草泥马
Oh, fuck you.
我要被绕晕了
Oh, I'm sick of going in circles.
-你们想办法解决一下 -啥
- You guys sort it out. - What?
我再也不按那该死的按钮了
I'm not pressing this fucking button any more!
你们干嘛在吵架呢
Hey, why are you arguing?
我想这就是你想要的
I thought this is what you wanted,
你自己的小团伙
your own little gang.
没错 超时空犯罪小队
Yeah, Mega Time Squad!
去你♥妈♥的♥超时空犯罪小队
Fuck your Mega Time Squad.
我想要我自己的团队
I want my own gang.
这就是你的团队
This is literally your own gang.
不 这不是
Well, no, it's not,
因为我想成为一名像莱昂纳多那样的领袖
because I'm supposed to be the leader, like Leonardo.
你才不是莱昂纳多
Oh, you're not Leonardo.
我就是
I'm Leonardo!
你是多纳泰洛
You're all Donatello's.
如果你们不再争吵
If you stop arguing,
你们就能拿到钱了
you could probably keep the money.
怎样
How?
你们都来对付那个中国佬
All of you against one Chinese guy.
你们可以除掉他
You could totally take him out,
拿到钱 然后再分了它
keep the money and split it.
这是我的主意 我才不会分钱呢
This was my idea. I'm not splitting the money.
他们得回到他妈的自己的地方去
They need to go back and do their fuckin' parts.
你连跟自己分享都不愿意
You won't even share with yourself.
真是自私到了极点
Egomaniac much?
告诉他们
Well, tell them that.
你知道吗 你就是个婊♥子♥
You know, you're such a bitch!
你丫没种
You've got no nuts!
行了 够了
All right. That's enough.
今晚我们哪也别去
We're not going anywhere tonight.
今晚我们啥也别做
We're not doing anything tonight.
很晚了现在 我已经够呛了
It's late, I'm weirded out,
我他妈的不能再听你们吵来吵去
and I can't be fucked listening to you argue any more.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
可是你得守着钱啊
Oh, but you gotta watch the money.
为毛啊
Why?
因为我不信这群傻叉
Well, cos I don't trust these cunts.
老天
Jesus.
谢尔顿
Shelton,
我找到他的车了
I've found the car.
在他妈的
It's in fuckin'--
派罗瓦
Paeroa.
你最棒了 兄弟
You are a darling, mate.
他在他妈的派罗瓦
He's in fuckin' Paeroa!
啥 所以我们现在得去派罗瓦么
What, so now we've gotta go to Paeroa?
对 我们现在去派罗瓦 破烂儿
Yes, we're going to Paeroa, Damage.
请系好安全带
Put your safety belt on, please.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要去尿尿
Oh, I was gonna take a slash.
他去哪了
Oi, where's he gone?
他去厕所了
He went to the toilet.
他去多久了
How long's he been gone?
我不知道 大概1分钟吧
I don't know. Like, a minute.
还是去看看他什么情况
Better go check on him.
他去哪了
Hey, where's he gone?
他去找你了
He went to look for you.
我就在那啊
Well, I was just in there.
所以呢
So?
所以如果他在找我
Well, so, if he was looking for me,
他就该找到我了啊
he would've found me.
这是蜜月套房♥
Oh, it's the honeymoon suite.
太大了
It's big.
我还是去看看他什么情况
Oh, I better go check on him.
-嘿 你刚干嘛去了 -找你咯
- Hey, what were you doing? - Looking for you.
我刚就在那啊
Well, I was just in there.
你刚在那干嘛
What were you doing in there?
上厕所啊
Um, toilet.
你刚刚在那边干嘛
What were you doing out there?
我说了 找你啊
Um, I said, looking for you.
-放屁 -呸 你才放屁
- Bullshit. - Nah, you're bullshit.
放老实点
Oi, watch yourself!
我就知道他妈的会变这样
I knew this would fuckin' happen.
谁在那儿
Oi. Who's there?
冻死我了
Oh, it's freezing.
我的天呐
Ah! Oh my God!
哥们
Bro.
你起得来么
Can you stand up?
赶紧的 赶紧的
Oi, come on. Oi, come on.
怎么啦
What?
赶紧的
Oi, come on!
约翰
John!
快
Come on!
让我们进去
Oi, let us in!
亲爱的 过来这边
Come over here, darl.
快点啊
Oh, hurry up!
兄弟 过去把她抓过来
Oh, go get her, will ya, mate?
什么情况 小心点
Excuse me! Watch it.
天杀的王八蛋
Bloody bastards.
赶紧的
Hey, come on.
袋子扔下来
Oi, drop the bag.
这里有其他出口吗
Oi, is there another way outta here?
兄弟 把钱交出来
电影精选列表