Hey, can you get me some of those left-over noodles?
不要烦我了
Get off the grass.
抽屉里有薯条
There's some chips in the drawer.
休想逃u3000你个混♥蛋♥
Get out of it, you mongrel!
我需要拿到那些中国钱u3000兄弟
Oh, I need to get that Chinese money, bro.
我不会让你得逞的
Not lettin' ya.
对不住了 吉宝
Oh, sorry, Gibbo.
你是谢尔顿的妹妹吧
Hey, you're-- You're Shelton's sister, eh?
是的
Yeah.
从大城市来的 是吗
From the big smoke, eh?
是啊u3000汉密尔顿
Yeah, Hamilton.
能给我一片吗
Can I have a chip?
有人带你去泰晤士转过吗
Have you got anybody to show you 'round Thames?
有u3000我去过u3000谢谢
Yeah, thanks. I do.
你有没有去过分叉尿吧
Have they taken you to Piss Chuggers yet?
没有
Nah.
我可以带你去那
I could-- I could take you there at some...
那是家新开的
It's mint as.
你在里面吗u3000约翰
You in there, John?
这是你最后的机会了u3000兄弟u3000你快出来吧
Last chance, mate. You wanna come out?
你还在吗u3000约翰
Are you there, John?
走啊u3000你先走
Go on, you go!
你多大了
How old are you?
你不用下楼帮他们吗
Don't they need you downstairs?
不用
No.
我喜欢在上面
No, I... I like it up here.
你要去哪儿
Hey. Where-- Where you going?
滚开
Fuck off!
怎么了
What? What's the problem?
你在干嘛呢
Hey, what are you doing?
你别想再进一步
You're not gonna sneak up on me this time,
你这贱♥人♥
you cheap cunt.
你还好吗 凯莉
Oh, are you all right, Kelly?
当然 我很好
Yeah, 'course. I'm fine.
好嘛 你们两个
Oh. You two, eh?
别这样 破烂儿
Oh, don't be like that, Damage.
你就是个臭婊♥子♥
You're too bad, bitch.
你总像个窝囊废
Ha. You always were a pussy.
破烂儿
Hey, Damage,
如果你再这个死样子
if you don't stop being such a dick,
我就抽你的屁♥股♥
I'm gonna whip your arse.
你啥时候这么有种了
Since when did you grow nuts?
今天下午吧
Well, this afternoon.
混♥蛋♥ 放开我
Bastard! Get off me!
放开我
Get off!
你们死定了
Youse are dead meat.
你阻止了他
You really staunched him out.
没错
Yeah...
你想要和我说什么
Hey, uh, what did you wanna talk to me about?
就是那个
Um... Oh, just, um....
我要去派罗瓦
Oh, just, well, cos I gotta hit Paeroa,
还有就是
and, um...
什么
What?
你想和我一起走吗
Oh, did-- did you wanna come with me?
是你在那儿吗
Are you in there?
这儿啥也看不见
Can't see Bugger-all in there.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck's sake.
闪开 一边去
Get outta the way. Get outta the way.
他偷走了那些中国钱
He's nicked the Chinese money!
那是我妈的车
That's my mum's car!
该死
Shit!
又打中你的眼睛了吗 特里
Did that hit you in the eye again, Terry?
我的上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
我不是有意的
Oh, I didn't mean to!
老妈肯定要杀了我
Oh, Mum's gonna kill me!
没错
Right.
表演结束了 快上那狗娘的车
Show's over. Get in the fuckin' car.
你除外 盖兹
Not you, Gaz.
你就像公牛奶♥子♥一样有用
You're as useful as tits on a fuckin' bull,
你可以滚回家去了
and you can fuck off home!
-他走了 -谁
- Oh, he's gone. - Who?
另一个我
Other me.
为啥这儿只有我们三个呢
Well, why are there three of us?
你按了按钮不
Did you push the button?
-是的 -真的按了吗
- Yeah. - Did you?
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
我们中有一个进行了该死的时空旅行
One of us has fucked-up the time-traveling.
-不只是我们中的一个 -不是我
- More than one of us. - Well, it wasn't me.
你咋知道呢
How do you know?
因为我十分专注
Well, because I'm very focused.
所以我才不会犯那么多错误
I don't make those kinds of mistakes.
但是你是我 你也是我们
But you're me. You're all of us.
所以呢
So?
我们得找到另一个约翰 把这解决了
So we need to find other John and sort this out.
好的 那他在哪儿
Okay. So where is he?
派罗瓦
Paeroa.
你好
Hello?
我已经告诉过你 你需要搜查令
I've already told you, you need a warrant.
不 我们不是警♥察♥
Nah, we're not cops.
欢迎光临敝店 我能为你们做些什么吗
Welcome to the Come Inn. How can I be of service?
兄弟 你有看见一位中国小伙吗
Bro, have you seen a Chinese fella?
中国啥
Chinese what?
这里有没有一个中国小伙
There's no Chinese guy around here?
你们到底是不是要住店的
Look, do youse want a room or nah?
多少钱一间房♥
How much for a room?
抱歉 房♥间都预定完了
Sorry. All booked.
除了情侣蜜月套间
Except for the honeymoon suite.
这要贵很多吗
Is it more expensive?
贵相当多
It's considerably more expensive.
啥
What?
小费
Tip.
我早就付过了
Yeah, I paid you already.
真小气
Cheap arse.
不是吧
Oh-oh, mean!
这么晚了
Bloody late, aren't ya?
帕特里克正在后头处理你的垃圾
Patrick's 'round the back dealing with your junk.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
给我的车腾点位置 你这小偷
Just making room for my fucking car, you jippo.
老兄 把钥匙给我
Bro, giz' the keys.
想得美
As if!
不 把钥匙给我
Nah, giz' the keys...
碧池
bitch.
你想要被打吗 兄弟
You want the fuckin' bash, mate?
不 不是很想
Oh, nah, not really.
你想不
Do you?
这个故事说来话长
It's a bit of a long story,
我实际上从马斯顿市来
cos I'm actually from up Ruamahanga ways.
有一天我正要搭便车
So, yeah, one day I'm, like, hitching down,
然后一辆霍尔顿车像野兽般驶来
and this beasty-as Holden rolls up, eh?
那非常像原始之风
It was, like, full original windy;
HSV轮殻
like, HSV rims;
2.5英寸口径高流量三元头段
like, 2.5" exhaust with the high-flow cat
排气管轰隆隆的 我想
and the dumped dip, and I was like,
天 这家伙真够有逼格的
"Far, this dude is legit."
然后 车窗摇下
And, like, the window goes down,
他说 老兄 进来吧
and he's like, "Oi, bro, get in."
我说 好的 让我们去飙车吧
I'm like, "Yeah, mean, let's go for a hoon."
然后他说 老弟
And he says, "Hey, bro,
别担心那些试用期的警官
don't worry about the probation officer.
只需来为我工作就行了
Just come work for me."
那就是谢尔顿
电影精选列表