波斯尼亚种族清洗
Ethnic Cleansing in Bosnia.
还有对库尔德人使用化学武器
Chemical weapons on the Kurds.
小人物总是需要弹弓[大卫的武器]
The little guy is always gonna need a slingshot.
而同时总要有人付出代价
And somebody is always gonna pay for it.
一个立足道德的军♥火♥商
An arms dealer with a moral clause.
我们来谈谈克雷恩吧
Let's talk about Crain.
我们都想除掉他
We both need him gone.
问题是怎么做到
The question is how do we accomplish that?
他身边军队环绕
He's got an army around him.
我们手上需要有足够诱人的东西
We need something tempting
足以让克雷恩会调派手下去追寻
enough so that Crain uses his men to go after it.
你想到了什么
What do you have in mind?
你的潜艇基地
Your submarine pen.
吸引他们来搜寻武器 宝藏 还有你的尸体
Have them search for weapons, treasure... Your corpse.
什么
What?
你必须得死
You'll have to die.
这好办
Well, that's easy.
不过要花好多钱
Although it will cost a tremendous amount of money.
你付得起
You can afford it.
所有船只的安保做足了吗
Are the boats all secured?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
电池都充满电了吗
Batteries charged?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-供给品准备好了吗 -是的 先生
- Fully provisioned? - Yes, sir.
你为船员把昨晚那几个俄♥国♥妞带来了吗
You get those Russian girls in here last night for the crew?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那我们貌似可以起航了
Well, looks like we're ready to go.
待在这
Stay here.
发生了一场爆♥炸♥ 亚当斯先生跌入水中
There was an explosion, and Mr. Adams stumbled into the water.
他的保镖...他们试图救他上来
His security .. They tried to reach him
但巨石滚了下来 他被埋在了水下
but the rocks came down and he was burried under the water.
去世了
Gone.
我可从没想到死亡让人这样精力充沛
I never imagined that dying would be so goddamn invigorating.
暂时消失几天
Stay out of sight for a few days.
以后你想怎么折腾都行
After that you can invigorate all you want.
你在打电♥话♥叫司机吗
You calling for the driver?
为晚餐订位子
Making dinner reservations?
还是向你老母报平安呢
Checking in with Mom?
我在给克雷恩打电♥话♥ 确保他上钩了
I'm calling Crain to make sure he takes the bait.
玩意外你的确是行家
You do know how to put on a show.
瓦尔纳北边有个码头
There's a pier a few miles north of Varna.
带上那女孩 明天在那见面
Be there tomorroww with the girl.
我得先看见亚当斯的尸体
Not until I see Adams' body.
在他的潜艇基地里 你会找到他的尸体
You'll find him with his most prized possessions.
和他最宝贵的财产
in his submarine pen.
赶快过去
Get over there
找到亚当斯的尸体
find Adams' body
确认基地里的每样东西
Secure everything inside the pen.
那毕夏普呢
And, what about Bishop?
杀了他
Kill him.
杰里米 把摄像头转到前面 让我能看见
Jeremy, point the camera forward so I can see.
毕夏普在哪儿呢
Where the hell is Bishop?
右后方有情况
Contact right rear.
找掩护
Take cover!
上
Go!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
有发现吗
Anything?
没发现他 克雷恩先生
No sign of him, Mr. Crain.
保持警惕 毕夏普要来了
Stay sharp. Bishop's coming.
等着吧
You can count on it.
-怎么回事 -你的男朋友要来送死了
- What is going on? - Your boy boyfriend's coming to die.
而你是诱饵
And you're the bait.
快走
Move.
快出来 毕夏普
Come on, Bishop.
我知道你不会让她死的
I know you're not gonna let her die.
把她带到船桥上
Bring her to the bridge.
我们走
Let's move.
我们走 爆♥炸♥前还有三分钟
Let's go. We have three minutes before it blows.
吉娜
Gina.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'll be fine.
让我看看 该死
Let me see. shit.
我看见克雷恩在操控台做了什么操作
I saw Crain doing something on the console.
-怎么回事 -克雷恩想杀死我们
- What's going on? - Crain is trying to kill us.
我们走
Let's go.
把这玩意弄到船上来
Move this shit on the boat, now!
遵命
Yes, sir.
-这是什么 -进去就好了
- What is this? - Just get in.
-等等 你在干什么 -确保你能活下去
- Wait. What are you doing? - Making sure you live.
不 跟我一起走
No! Come with me!
毕夏普
Bishop!
他在那儿
There he is!
毕夏普
Bishop!
-快找到他 -动起来
- Find him now! - Move!
弗莱彻 我们该走了
Fletcher! Let's get going.
-你从没问过原因 -我知道原因
- You never asked why ? - I know why.
因为我逃出来了 你没有
'Cause I got out, and you didn't.
现在我们又见面了
And here we are again.
你抛弃了我
You deserted me.
是时候让你付出代价了
It's time you paid for that.
不可能
No chance.
你要第三次死于我手了
You're gonna get your third kill.
但这一次看起来不会像是意外
But this won't look like an accident.
你死定了 毕夏普
You're a dead man, Bishop.
你也许能从船上逃走
You might get off the boat
但在船爆♥炸♥前 你不可能游多远
but you'll never swim far enough before she blows.
谁说我要用游的了
Who said I would swim?
毕夏普
Bishop!
毕夏普
Bishop!
毕夏普
Bishop!
有人活下来吗
Were there any survivors?
没有
No.
看来毕夏普没活下来
So Bishop never made it.
传奇也会有终结的一天
Even legends die.
梅小姐 我已经和孩子们
Dear Mei, I'm back in Cambodia.
回到了柬埔寨 那个滤水器很管用
with the kids. The water's filter is working.
谢谢你如此慷慨的礼物
Thank you so much for your generous gift.
有时间你一定要过来看看
You have to come here someday.
我觉得你会喜欢上这儿的
I think you'd like it a lot.
毕夏普也会喜欢的
Bishop would have loved it.
希望早日再见
See you soon. I hope.
爱你 吉娜
Lots of love. Gina.
谢谢[柬埔寨语]
帮我拿一下[柬埔寨语]
用来放置锚链
用来放置锚链
用来放置锚链
用来放置锚链
用来放置锚链
能让潜水者在水下呼吸
能让潜水者在水下呼吸
能让潜水者在水下呼吸
这个聪明鬼
Clever son of a bitch!
狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Sneaky bastard!
一键下去 你已人间蒸发
Bang, you're dead.
电影精选列表