把那女孩交给我 然后离开
Give me the girl and walk away.
看来这些年来你越来越有幽默感了
I see you've developed a sense of humor over the years.
但如果还是老样子呢 不会的
But if it's all the same, no.
我需要你
I need you.
你是最好的
You are the best.
打开看看
Open it.
我要你除掉三个人
I need you to eliminate three people.
这是第一个
And this is the first.
他叫克里尔
His name is Krill.
杀人不眨眼的军阀
Mass-murderer and warlord.
他还是非洲最高调的军♥火♥商
He's also the highest-profile arms dealer in Africa.
他正在马拉西亚潘加拉卡戴的监狱里服役
He's imprisoned on Penjara Kaedah in Malaysia.
正因为他尚在狱中 才保住一条命
His imprisonment is what keeps him secure.
他的敌人根本无法接近他
It's impossible for his enemies to get to him.
这是什么
And this?
你只有在杀完人后才可吞下 这点很重要
It's important that you swallow it only after the kill,
否则燃料电池一降解 我们就找不到你了
or the fuel cell will degrade and we'll never find you.
吉娜在哪里
Where's Gina?
先杀三个人 阿瑟
Do the three kills, Arthur.
再来救她
Get the girl back.
就算你不爱她 你最起码还欠她的 不是吗
Even if you don't love her, you at least owe her, no?
我是说她是因为你才卷进这烂摊子里的
I mean she's in this shit because of you.
我怎么知道你到时还会留她活口
How do I know you'll keep her alive?
杀完人后 你会接到视频通话
Finish your kill, get a video call.
杀完最后一个人
After the last one,
你会得到上哪儿去找她的说明
you'll receive instructions where to find her.
你说话就算话吗
And your word's good, is it?
老天 当然不算话了
Good heavens, absolutely not.
但我有非常敏锐的自我保护意识
But I do have a very keen sense of self-preservation.
我知道骗你只会让我也成为你的目标
I know that cheating you will only make me your target.
既然以上做法能够促成我们现有的合作
And since that concludes our business for the moment,
如今我只能祝你好运喽
I wish you "Bonne chance".
亲爱的 咱赶紧走吧 拜托
Let's get moving, sweetheart, come on.
来吧 快走
Come on, let's go.
监狱距离海岸112公里
The prison is 70 miles out to the sea.
建在一百多米高的悬崖上
set atop cliffs more than 100 meters high
高度戒备的监狱岛
高度戒备的监狱岛
高度戒备的监狱岛
高度戒备的监狱岛
高度戒备的监狱岛
高度戒备的监狱岛
四周水域中鲨鱼密布
and surrounded by shark-infested waters.
所以说 几乎不可能靠近
So, basically impossible to get in.
从来没人逃出来过
And nobody has ever gotten out.
想找到你要找的人更是难上加难
It will be even harder to get your man.
他身边时刻都有忠心耿耿的士兵围护
He's surrounded at all the times by his team of loyal soldiers.
如何支开他身边的人 将是你最大的挑战
Getting him alone will be your main challenge.
鲨鱼攻击一扫而光
这玩意药劲很强
It's powerful stuff.
希望你知道自己在干嘛
Hope you know what you're doing.
-喂 -你好啊
- Hey! - Hey, you!
-喂 站住 -呵呵 才怪
- Hey, stop. - Yeah, right.
站住
Stop.
滚你丫的
Fuck you.
马丁·巴斯纳姆 你被捕了
Martin Basman, you are under arrest.
谢谢
Thank you.
毕夏普 记住 一定得要看上去像一场意外
Bishop, remember. It has to look like an accident.
如果他背上插着把刀死了的话
If he dies with a knife in his back,
没人会去捞你出来的
no one will be there to pick you up.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-那是谁 -克里尔
- Who the hell is that? - Krill.
他是个刽子手
He was an executioner
为像查尔斯·泰勒这样的人和苏丹义勇军卖♥♥命
for people like Charles Taylor and the Sudanese militia.
人们都说他会吃掉他杀的人的心脏
People say that he ate the hearts of his victims.
有些死难者的亲人想为之复仇
Some have relatives who want revenge.
就像那边那个男的
Like that guy over there.
曾经是克里尔麾下最好的暗♥杀♥者
He used to be Krill's best Assassin.
而现在他只想杀了他
Now all he wants to do is kill him.
但是他身边一直有保镖保护
But He has his bodyguards constantly protecting him.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
愿意和我们一起吃晚餐吗
Why don't you join us for dinner?
我不太喜欢这么多人
I'm not sure I like the company.
那我们就不带他们
Then they are not invited.
快来 进来吧 我的朋友
Hey, come come. Come in, my friend.
在这个鬼地方
There are six murders
每星期都会发生6起谋杀和23起捅人事件
and 23 stabbings every week in this shit hole.
大多数都是冲着我来的
Most of them pointed at me.
你阻止的那个人曾是我的手下
That guy tyou stopped, he used to work for me.
也许他还在气我杀了他兄弟
Maybe he was still upset that I killed his brother.
在我这行 忠诚可是稀缺货
Loyalty is a scarce commodity in my line of business.
完美
Oh yes.
你是怎么知道他想杀我的
How did you know that he would want to kill me?
我听到些风声
I hear things.
我的魔法护符会告诉我一切要闻
My juju tells me everythingthat I need to hear.
也许是你没仔细听
Maybe you weren't listening hard enough.
你知道我是谁吗
Do You know who I am?
克里尔 这个地方管事的
Krill. You run this place.
正是 而当我出去的时候
Exactly. And when I get out of this place
我将统治整个非洲
I'm going to run all over africa.
像你这样的人 到时会有一席之位的
There could be a job for a man like you.
-我已经有工作了 -什么工作
- I already have a job. - What job?
你
You.
让他祈祷着吧
Let the man pray.
他来了
There he comes.
就在我们下方 把动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥拿来
He's right below us, bring up the net.
长官 动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥里什么都没有
Nothing in the net, sir.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
我要看视讯通话
I want my call.
毕夏普活下来了
Well, Bishop survived.
-你好啊 阿瑟 -满意了吗
- Hello, Arthur. - Happy now?
克里尔处理的不错
Nice work on Krill
牢饭早晚会杀死你的
Prison food'll kill you.
换吉娜接
Put Gina on
-是你男朋友 -你好
- Here's your boyfriend - Hi.
-你状态怎么样 -还好
- How are you holding up? - I'm okay.
克雷恩想让我告诉你
Crain wanted me to let you know that
你有36个小时来
you have 36 hours to
处理掉下一个目标 不然他们就要处理掉我
eliminate the next target or they will eliminate me.
那是不会发生的
That won't happen.
好了 这一切是挺甜蜜的 阿瑟
Okay, these is all very sweet, Arthur.
但是你也听到她说的了 你得加快脚步了
But you heard what she said. You need to pick up the pace.
这是你的下一个目标 阿德里安·库克
This is your next kill, Adrian Cook.
毕夏普给你说过这个是怎么来的吗
Did Bishop tell you where he got this?
这是他父亲的
It belonged to his father.
我从没见过他摘下来过... 从来没有
I never saw him take it off... Never.
我曾以为这世上没有什么能动摇阿瑟
You know, I wasn't sure there's anything in the world
直到我看到了你带着他这块表
that could break Arthur untill I saw you wearing his watch
而现在我知道他愿意为你赴汤蹈火
Now I know that he will do anything for you.
在悉尼市中心
In the heart of downtown Sydney,
这栋大厦58层的
atop a 58-story high-rise,
顶楼套房♥隶属于一个叫阿德里安·库克的
is the penthouse suite owned by Adrian Cook
采矿业的亿万富翁
the mining and minerals billionaire.
很少有人知道
Few people know that
他最开始是靠人口贩卖♥♥起家的
he originally made his fortune in human trafficking.
主要专攻贩卖♥♥未成年性工作者
specializing in underage sex workers.
他身边有很多保镖 这是当然的了
He has plenty of manpower protecting him, of course.
但这仅仅是最小的麻烦
But that's the least of it.
到了 悉尼歌♥剧院和海港大桥
There you go. The Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.
库克的妄想多疑才是最大的障碍
Cook's paranoia is only trumped by his ego.
首要证据就是他的悬吊泳池
Exhibit A. His cantilever pool.
墙和地板都是近一米厚的混凝土
The walls and floors are all concrete three-feet thick.
每一扇门都由15厘米厚的镍铬钢制成
电影精选列表