在巴西待了五个月 你可真难找
Five Months in Brazil. You're a hard man to find.
连口音都学得这么像
You even have the accent right.
我就是这么想的
I do say so.
我的上司想跟你谈一笔交易
The principal I represent has an offer for you.
他希望三个人死 并且都要看上去死于"意外"
He'd like three men killed. Each death must look like an accident.
这点你很擅长
Your specialty. I believe
貌似有关你的
Seems that reports
死亡报道被过分夸大了
of your demise have been greatly exaggerated.
我上司可以把真♥相♥透露给感兴趣的人
My principal could make that known to certain interested parties,
也就是说你在这儿的新生活就要到头了
which means that, your new life here would end rather quickly,
你也可以选择接受任务 继续装死
or you can do the job and go back to being Dead.
你要怎么选呢 奥托·桑托斯
What's your pleasure, Senior Otto Santos?
让我拨个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
回去告诉你上司 永远别拿钱来找死人的麻烦
Tell your principal, it never pays to fuck with the dead.
趴下 都他妈给我趴在地上
Get down. Get the fuck down on the ground!
都他妈给我趴下去 不准看我
Get the fuck down! Don't look at me!
-毕夏普 -你好 梅
- Bishop. - Hello Mei.
你变了
You're different.
-变老了 -额 没这么简单
- Older - Um, Something more than that.
我得花点时间在被别人找到之前先找到他们
I need time to find someone before they find me.
然后我就走
Then I'll be moving on.
还有谁在
Who else is here?
没人
No one.
潜水季过了 来吧
Diving season's over. Come.
你的房♥间一直帮你留着
Your home's waiting for you.
-旅途还顺利吗 -还行
- How was your trip? - It was OK.
今年人气挺旺
It was a busy season.
不过别担心 没人去过你家
But don't worry, no one came near your home.
-一切都没变 -好好休息吧
- Nothing's changed - Get some rest.
谢谢[泰语]
早上好[泰语]
你好 有什么可以帮你的
Hi. How can I help you?
太好了 你会说英文
Great, you speak English.
额 我急救药品不太够了 我睡在船上
Um, I'm running low on first aid. I'm staying on the Boat.
好的
Sure.
我只有这些
This is all I have.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我这里没有你需要的
If I don't have what you need,
我可以叫供给船来
I can call our supply boat.
他们能带你去普吉岛买♥♥
They can take you back to Phuket to get them.
不用 已经很好了
No, this is great.
非常感谢
Thank you very much!
不客气
Anytime!
离我远点儿
Get away from me!
毕夏普
Bishop!
毕夏普
Bishop!
那边在打架 很严重
They're fighting. It's bad.
你丫想找麻烦吗
You want a piece of me?
别多事了
Stay down.
我之前见过她 她很有骨气
I've met her. She has a backbone.
女人在这种情形下很容易出事
Women like that get killed in these situations.
梅 这不过是当地人的纠纷 与我无关
Domestic squabble, Mei. Not my business
你曾经帮过我 现在帮帮她吧
You helped me once. Help her!
不然我出手
Or I will do it.
拿着
Take this!
弗兰克 你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Frank, get the fuck away from me!
弗兰克
Frank!
不值得这么做
Not worth it.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
-放开她 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
- Let her go- - Who the fuck are you?
请救救我
Please help me...
我说了放开她 最后一次机会
I said let her go. Last chance.
放开我 弗兰克
Let go of me, Frank.
建议你不要这么做
You don't want to do that.
去你的
Fuck you!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
毕夏普
Bishop?
该死
Shit!
带她上岸 船我来处理
Take her ashore. I'll deal with the boat.
好
Okay.
-毕夏普 -她在哪里
- Bishop. - Where is she?
睡觉呢 在你的平房♥里
Sleeping. In your bungalow.
出什么事儿了
What's going on?
吉娜·索恩 美国人
Gina Thorne, American
-这个是你吧 -是啊
- That's you, right? - Yeah
你是第二个手♥机♥里有我照片的女人
You're the second woman who has my picture in her phone.
第一个女人是克雷恩的手下
The first's working for a guy called Craine.
-这名字你熟悉吗 -你说的这些名字里 只有我的是对的
- Name ring a bell? - The only thing you got right was my name
第一个女人是传话筒
The first woman was a messenger.
你也是吗
Is that what you are?
所以你又想传什么话
So what's the message?
-我已经说了 -跟我讲讲克雷恩的事
- I already told you. - Tell me about Craine.
你要为他办什么事 他在哪里
What you were supposed to do for him? Where is he?
好吧 我说
Fine. I'll talk!
听着 我不是克雷恩手下的人
Look, I don't work for Crain.
是真的 但确实是他派我来的
That's the truth. But he did send me.
他在哪里
Where is he?
-我不知道 -你来这里干什么
- I don't know - Why you're here?
他手上有我的把柄
He has something on me.
-我没办法 -好吧
- I had no choice - Right.
-附近有他的人吗 -他没说 我也没问
- Any of his men are nearby? - He didn't say, I didn't ask.
那弗兰克呢
What about the Frank?
-是陷阱 -讲清楚
- Part of a setup. - Explain.
他追杀我 我逃到了这座岛上
He was supposed to get me and I escaped to this island.
本来是假装的 但是弗兰克喝醉打了我
It wasn't meant to be real but then Frank got drunk and attacked me.
克雷恩希望我看起来像受害者
And Crain wanted me to look like a victim
好接近我
to get next to me.
是的
Yeah.
但弗兰克走远了 所以我们见面了 然后呢
But Frank took his part too far. So we meet. What next?
我用手♥机♥拨♥打♥了
I used the cell and called
预设的号♥码并让手♥机♥响了一次
the pre-program number let it ring once.
之后我就不知道了
After that I don't know.
又一个女孩被绑♥架♥了
A new girl gets kidnapped.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么着
- Guess what? - What?
你脑海没飘来任何思绪吗
The thought didn't cross your mind?
所以你上了我的当 克雷恩就会觉得他有了你的把柄
Okay, so you fall for me. And Crain thinks He has leverage on you.
-为了什么 -为了强迫我做我不想做的事
- Why? - To force me do what I don't want to do.
你是做什么事的
What is it that you do?
这事儿是我做主而不是你
I'll make the call, not you.
他们何去何从由我决定 然后我再干掉克雷恩
I choose when they come. Then I'll take Crain out
不 我不会帮你杀人的
No! I'm not gonna help you kill anyone.
你真的认为克雷恩
Do you really believe that Crain
会让他勒索来的帮手活命吗
lets the people he blackmails into helping him live?
我一辈子都在设计别人于死地
I've spent my whole life setting people up to die.
我也可以想法让你活下来
I can set you up to live.
我的父亲是学习东方医学的医生
My father was a doctor of eastern medicine.
他是一名治疗师
He was a healer.
毕夏普以前常跟他学习
Bishop used to study with him.
去学如何医治他人吗
To learn how to heal?
就他那架势
Men like him?
我一开始也这么想
I thought so, too,
但是我的父亲理解
but my father understood
那些受伤最深的人
that those who have been hurt the most
往往治愈别人的能力最强
often have the greatest ability to heal.
18个月前军方特工
Eighteen months ago, special military operative
吉娜·索恩 离开阿富汗战区
Gina Thorne, left the war zone in Afghanistan
前往柬埔寨提供人道主义援助
to offer humanitarian assistance in Cambodia.
我上一个任务之后 我只想做出些改变
After my last deployment, I just needed a change.
电影精选列表