太多无辜的平民被困在枪林弹雨之中
Too many innocent people getting caught in the line of fire.
交战准则也让这一切无法避免
Rules of engagement made it impossible to prevent.
然后当我来到了金边
And then, you know, when I came to Phnom Penh, I, uh,
我 额... 不知该怎么讲
I, uh, I don't know,
就感觉一切皆对
it just felt right here.
额... 我觉得也许我也能在一生中做出点贡献
And, um, I felt like I can maybe do something good with my life.
我经不起更多意外惊喜了
I can't afford any surprises.
我需要知道克雷恩手里有你哪些把柄
Need to know what Crain has on you.
我在柬埔寨经营一家贩卖♥♥人口受害者的避难所
I run a shelter for victims of human trafficking in Cambodia.
总会有一些问题 但是我都可以克服
There's always been an issue or two, but I've managed to handle it.
几周前
A few weeks ago
我的一名职工被绑♥架♥了
one of my staff members was kidnapped.
两天后她从一辆卡车上被丢至我的前门
Two days later, she was thrown off a truck at my front door.
伤痕累累 不到一个小时就死了
Beaten. Died within an hour.
克雷恩派来了这个叫杰里米的混♥蛋♥
Crain sent this asshole, Jeremy.
他说这只是示范一下
who said it was just a taste
他接下来对避难所里的所有人要做的事
of what he'd do to everyone at the shelter.
连孩子都不放过
Including children.
他们是我的软肋
They are my weaknesses.
他们都是克雷恩握有的把柄
All the leverage Crain needed.
所以你该明白我别无选择
So you see that I didn't have a choice.
我只能按克雷恩的要求做
I had to do what Crain wanted me do.
-你干什么 -握紧我的手 演戏给克雷恩的人看
- What are you doing? - Hold my hand. It's for Crain's people.
他们在监视
They're watching.
在哪里
Where?
有两个人在这附近
Two men in the Zodiac.
海洋深处
Out in the ocean.
你们在这儿呢 快过来 你们俩
There you are. Come on, you two.
你们要错过最精彩的部分了
You're gonna miss the best part.
把手伸给我
Give me your hands.
请握住这个
Hold this, please.
我们只够时间喝一杯 然后就得...
We can just get a drink and...
-不 你们俩要给我站在那儿 -梅...
- No you will not. You will stay right there. - Mei...
感谢配合
Thank you very much!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
所有的情侣都必须绑在一起
All Couples have to be tied together.
但我们不是情侣
But we're not a couple.
你们在海滩上就像天生的一对
You sure looked like it on the beach.
所以 额... 你总参加婚礼吗
So, um, do you go to weddings a lot?
我觉得现在不是说这话的好时候
Not my idea of a good time.
我也这么想
Me neither.
给
Here.
我们应该喝它吗
We're supposed to drink this?
不 用你们的指尖蘸一下
No, put your fingertips in it
在彼此的前额上点上三下以祈求好运气
and place three dots on each other's foreheads for good luck.
-尽情享受吧 -我是需要一些好运
- Enjoy. - I could use some luck.
享受
Enjoy?
好了 轮到我了
Okay, My turn!
拜托 我们喝一杯就赶紧离开这里吧
Come on, let's just get a drink. Leave that.
好的
All right.
等一下
One second.
这个造型和你很配
This is a great look for you.
还有一点没擦掉
You missed a spot.
-也是够粘的了 -好了 好了
- It's really kind of stuck. - Okay, okay.
下次用你的鞋来清理
Next time use your shoe.
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
这首泰国歌♥吗
This Thai song?
是的
Yeah.
这首歌♥真棒
It's so good.
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
不 没关系 我不...
No, don't worry. I don't...
我才不想和你跳舞
I don't want to dance with you.
咋 你觉得我不会跳舞吗
What, you think I'm a bad dancer?
你看起来像是一位糟糕的舞者
You look like you are a terrible dancer.
我...
I, um,
只是想谢谢你
just wanted to thank you.
所做的这一切
For everything.
这一切
Everything?
另外我还想道歉 因为...
And I wanted to apologize for...
把你卷入这场麻烦之中
getting you into this mess.
那些孩子对于我来说至关重要
Those kids are everything to me.
如果他们被买♥♥卖♥♥或者被杀害
If they get trafficked or killed ...
我会心如刀绞
...I couldn't bear it.
我明白
I understand.
我也是一名孤儿
I was an orphan, too.
我被卖♥♥给了东伦敦专门
I was sold to an East End
训练童子军的黑帮集团
gangster who specialized in training child soldiers.
克雷恩也在那里
Crain was there, too.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我逃走了 他却没有
I escaped, he didn't.
他们当然全都怪在他头上
No doubt they blamed him.
让他吃尽了苦头
Took it out in blood.
所以如今他全怪到你头上了
So now he blames you.
是的 这算是他的报复
Yeah, this is his payback.
天啊 对不起
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我有办法
I worked it out.
岛的后面有一艘供给船 不在他们的监视视野内
Supply boat from the back side of the island, out of view.
到了明晚你就不会有危险了
By Tomorrow night, you'll be out of the danger.
你的孩子们也是
Your kids too
都安排好了
It's all arranged.
那克雷恩呢
What about Crain?
我是不会帮他杀那三个人的
I'm not doing his three kills.
你安全以后 我要解决的只有一个人
Once you're safe, there's only going to be one.
那就是他
Him.
但他们绝不会让你接近他的
But they'll never let you near him.
他们不会知道我的所在
They'll never know I was there.
我要你替我保管些东西
I want you to hold on to something for me.
直到我回来
Until I come back.
我父亲给我的
Father gave this to me.
这是我关于他仅存的回忆
It's the only memory that I have of him.
我会好好保管的
I'll keep it safe.
那是克雷恩的人
That's Crain's guy.
看着我
Look at me.
记着
Remember,
我会确保他们会带你回家的 相信我
I'll make sure they get you home. Trust me.
毕夏普
Bishop!
毕夏普
Bishop!
救命
Help!
毕夏普
Bishop!
毕夏普
Bishop!
克雷恩先生 我捉到他了
Mr. Crain, I have him right here.
告诉我上哪儿去找你
Tell me how to find you face-to-face.
好了吗
Are we done?
跟我来
Follow me.
坐下
Sit down.
请不要动
Please, don't move.
换我是你就会乖乖听她的 阿瑟
I'd listen to her if I were you, Arthur.
当你要找的人坐在一整磅塑胶炸♥药♥上时
No need for guards or guns when the man you want's
就不需要枪或护卫了
sitting on a pound of Semtex.
你怎么找到我的 莱
How did you find me, Riah?
过了这么多年 难道不该说句"很高兴再见到你"吗
What, no, "Hello. Nice to see you after all these years"?
但话说回来 谈正经事儿 你总是最佳人选
But then, you always were one for getting down to business.
我怎么找到你的
How did I find you?
你应该比任何人都清楚 阿瑟
You should know better than anybody, Arthur.
现在已经没有隐私了
There's no privacy anymore.
尤其是有了面部识别和卫星跟踪这种高超的技术
With wonderful things like facial recognition and sattelite tracking
我要给你一些我从来没给过别人的东西
I'm going to give you something I never give anyone,
那就是离开的机会
chance to walk way.
电影精选列表