And the only way to do that is for you and Linda both to finish the picture.
假设我同意,那么你如何去说服琳达?
- Supposed I agree. Then how are you going to get Linda to go along with this?
我们已经和琳达谈过了,她同意了
- We've already talked to Linda, and she's agreed.
她会全力配合
She's gonna cooperate fully.
当“妹纸杀手”完成后,我们可以放弃琳达
- And then after Matinee Idol is completed, we can drop Linda
并在下一部电影用黛西代替她
and replace her with Daisy in the next film.
你疯了,你怎样放弃夏琳达?
- Crazy. How do you drop Linda Hand?
一出戏不需要两个女星
- We don't need two female stars in one lot.
琳达太老了,她在走下坡
- Now Linda's too old. She's over the hill.
我认为你的伙伴有点疯癫
- I think you're partner is going a little whacky.
她是最棒的!
I think you're crazy! Linda Hand past her prime? She's the best!
她仍然可以将从东岸到这里的每个鸡♥巴♥勃起来
She can still raise every cock from here to the East Coast.
包括我认识的几个老人
Including a couple of old men that I know.
你想什么时候恢复拍摄?
Alright when do you want to resume film?
明天早上准时8点正
- Tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock sharp. So be there.
哦,我会来的
- Oh I'll be there.
我告诉过你,伯尼,他们 的大脑长在他们的腿中间
- I told you Bernie, they've got their brains between their legs.
如果你们两个都准备好,我们开始吧
- If you two are ready, I'd uh, like to get started.
各就各位
Places everyone, get ready for a take. Heat em' up.
收音
Roll sound.
标记
Mark.
开始!
Action!
你知道我一直跟着你,是吗?
- You know I was following you all that time, didn't you?
我在监视你
Huh? I was watching you.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
我知道
- Yeah I knew it.
你想要这个鸡♥巴♥,对吗?
- You want this cock, don't you?
哦,是的,给我吧!
- Oh, yeah, give it to me!
我不是你的丈夫,你可以这样跟他这样说
- I'm not your husband. You can talk to him that way, but you can't
但你不能这样跟我说
talk to me that way.
当我想要的时候,我便把它给你
I give you what I want, when I want it.
你明白吗?
You understand?
你这婊♥子♥,鸡♥巴♥的感觉如何?
You bitch, how does it feel to have a dick in you?
我喜欢它!
- I love it!
那是因为你丈夫没有鸡♥巴♥,对吧?
- That's because your husband doesn't have a cock, right?
不像你那个
- Not like yours he doesn't.
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
我不能用钱操你
- I can't fuck you wiht money.
那就是你甩掉你的老人的原因,钱
That's what you get off your old man, huh, money.
你真是个他妈的婊♥子♥
You're such a fucking whore.
你爱婊♥子♥
- You love bitches.
所以我在操一个婊♥子♥
- That's why I'm fucking one.
好,让我们换个角度
- Let's cut and go for a new angle now.
兰斯
- Lance.
你知道…
I just want you to know that I'm really sorry about... You know...
不,不,不,没有理由要道歉
- No, no, no there's no reason to apologize.
是我的错
It was my fault.
我想我们都有理由道歉
- Well I guess, actually, we both have reason to apologize.
是的,我也是这么想
- Yeah, I guess.
啊,很高兴看到你们两个没有吵闹
- Ah, it's nice to see you two aren't fighting.
好了,所有回到岗位
Ok ready everybody we are back in business.
各就各位!准备开拍
Places everyone! Get ready for a take.
让他们热起来
Heat em' up.
等一等,我,呃…
- Now hold on a second, I, uh...
呃,我还未硬
Uh, I'm not hard.
反正要让我的鸡♥巴♥勃起
Try to get my dick up anyways.
你不介意吗?
You don't mind, do you?
不会
- No.
要回到角色里了
- Gotta get back in character.
我们先拍脸部表情好吗?
- The camera is just on your faces. Can't we get this thing shot?
嗨,我告诉你一件事 我的鸡♥巴♥必须在她里面,知道吗?
- Hey I'm gonna tell you something. I've got to be inside her, alright?
好的,我们等一下
- It's alright Lance we're holding.
如果要假装当然可以,但我不想假装
- I do this soft core stuff it's ok, I don't want to pretend.
我想感受一下
I want to feel it.
如果我们不快些开始,我们将会超时
- If we don't start soon we will be into over time, Lance.
你知道有些时候你…
- You know sometimes your...
没关系
- It's ok.
不要让我生气,好吗?
- Don't get me upset, alright?
天
Jesus.
收音
- Roll sound.
标记
Mark.
开始!
Action!
我爱你的大鸡♥巴♥
- I love your big dick.
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
把我翻过来
Turn me over.
什么?
- What?
把我翻过来
- Turn me over.
我要你看我的屁♥股♥
I want you to see my ass.
你喜欢?
You like that?
把它拉下来,来吧
Just pull it down, come on.
就是那样
You got it.
操♥我♥!
Fuck me!
哦,我想要你的大鸡♥巴♥
Oh, I want your big dick!
操♥我♥!
Fuck me!
操♥我♥!
Fuck me!
摸我的屁♥股♥!摸它!
Grab my ass! Grab it!
操♥我♥!
Fuck me!
停!美丽!美丽!
-And cut! Beautiful! Beautiful!
今天完了!
Wrap for the day!
嘿!
- Hey!
改天一起晚餐好吗?
How about dinner sometime?
真的吗?
- Really?
我喜欢
I'd like that.
嗨,你这地方真不错啊
- Hey nice place you have.
兰斯,我从来没有这么开心
- You know I don't think I've ever been happier, Lance.
是吗?
- Yeah?
是在你把我拒之门外之前还是之后呢?
Is that before or after you locked me out of the house?
你想喝点什么吗?
- Would you like a drink ?
好的,谢谢
- I'd love one, thanks.
你也让黛西和阿毕很开心
You know you made Daisy and Bud very happy too.
如果不是你,他们便不能遇上
If it wasn't for you they'd never have met.
如果不是为了你,他们便不能遇上
- If it wasn't for you they would have never met.
你要告诉我…
- You need to tell me something, uh...
你以为…
You think, uh...
你可以嫁给我吗?
You think you could marry me?
不
- No.
一个坚硬的男人很难找
- A hard man is good to find.
但是你没有让我说完
- But you didn't let me finish.
我想说,你为什么要娶我?
What I meant to say is, why do you want to marry me?
啊,让我看看 这可能需要一段时间
- Ah, let me see. This might take a while.
如果你答是的话 我会用余生来告诉你原因
If you say yes, I'll spend the rest of our lives telling you why.
你知道,这是我们第一次单独在一起
- You know this is the first time we are alone together.
科克伦先生和夫人 凭借加利福尼亚州
- Mr. and Mrs. Cochran. By the power vested in me,
赋予我的权力
by the state of California.
我宣布你们结为夫妇
I pronounce you man and wife.
你现在可以吻新娘
You may kiss the bride.
哈迪先生和夏小姐,我只是想告诉你们
- And Mr. Hardy and Ms. Hand, I just want to tell you
我的妻子和我很喜欢看你们的电影
how much my wife and I enjoy watching your films.
- 谢谢,你们的荣幸 - 谢谢,非常感谢你们
- Thank you your honor. - Thanks you. Thank you very much.
祝贺阿毕!
Bud congratulations!
多谢你,哈迪先生
- Thank you Mr. Hardy.
非常感谢
- Thank you so much.
黛西,祝贺你
- Daisy, congratulations.
谢谢兰斯
- Thanks Lance.
祝你们好运
- Very best of luck to you both.
谢谢,谢谢,先生
- Thank you, thank you, sir.
再见!
- Bye, bye. Have a safe trip! - So long!
所以你们结婚了? 我会给你们一个结婚礼物
- So you got married? I'll send you a wedding gift.
谁?
Who?
黛西?我以为你和琳达,她…
Daisy? I thought you and Linda, she...
你什么?!