- That won't be easy Linda, the Lance Hardy schlong is legendary.
哦,是的,他的床上劲夫也很了不起 可惜他从不为别人着想
- Oh yeah he's a terrific lover, too bad he's so inconsiderate.
啊,这可能是爱吗?
- Ah, could this be love?
你带了你的设备吗?
- So did you bring your equipment?
你知道我以前只做过摇滚明星
- Oh yeah sure. You know I've only done rock stars before.
他是谁?他是你的新男友吗?
Who is this guy? Is he your new boyfriend?
他将成为电影中的大明星
- He's gonna be a big star in the movies.
你的意思是你的那类电影?
- You mean your kind of movies?
他一定是很伟大吧
Mmm he must really be hung.
他叫什么名字?他很可爱吗? 他行了割礼吗?
What's his name? Is he cute? Is he circumcised?
那就是他
- That's him now.
- 你好 - 嗨!
- HA. - Hit
我不知道你有伴
I didn't Know you had company.
哦,科克伦毕,这是格洛弗珍
- Oh, Bud Cochran this is Ginger Glover
你好
- Hi.
要喝点东西吗?
- Want something to drink?
- 你有啤酒吗? - 当然有
- Yeah you got a beer? - Sure.
别客气
Make yourself at home.
你好吗?
- How you doing?
太好了
- Great.
他是可爱琳达的!
He's cute Linda!
我想我会喜欢给他做型
I think I am going to enjoy casting him.
她是什么意思? 她在摄影室工作吗?
- What does she mean cast me? Does she work for your studio?
她会保护你的后代
- She's going to preserve you for posterity.
我不明白
- I don't get it.
她要给你的阳♥具♥做石膏模
- Well she's going to make a plaster cast of your cock.
不,不可以
- No she isn't.
哦,不会伤害你的,你会爱上它
- Oh it won't hurt you'll love it.
你知道你们是一堆颓废的人,对吗?
- You know your a bunch of degenerates you know that don't you?
- 是啊 - 你说对了
-Yeah. - You got that right.
好的
- Let's get his pants off. - Alright.
- 住手,这是不好笑的 - 哦,来吧
- Now cut it out now this isn't funny. - Oh come on.
我们刚认识
- Hey this is humiliating to me, alright. We just met.
我只是想给你做型,不是阉♥割♥你
- I'm just going to cast you, not castrate you.
让我们把裤子脱掉
- Come one let's get these pants off.
这是病态!
- This is sick!
- 进到那里去! - 我们需要一些水。
- Get in there! - We'll need some water.
这是病态!颓废!
- This is sick! Degenerate!
- 我这里有一些 - 我知道变♥态♥
- I've got some right here. - I know perverted.
坐下
Have a seat.
你现在要做什么?
- What are you gonna do now?
好吧,脱掉他的裤子, 把他弄硬
- Well lets get his pants off and get him hard.
不够硬我便不能做得好
I can't make the casting unless he's good and hard.
来吧
- Come on now.
我不会任人鱼肉
Look I don't cotton to being made a fool of, alright.
不
No.
你会爱上这个
- You're gonna love this.
帮帮忙
- Come on you want this. Help me a title bit.
你错了吧
- You're wrong alright.
把这个放在他的屁♥股♥下 我不想搞成一团糟
- Here let's get thisw under his ass, I don't want to make a mess.
你担心家具?
- What are you worried about the furniture?
亲爱的,我什么都不担心
- I'm not worried about a thing, honey.
我们不能隔着内♥裤♥给你做的
Underwear too, we can't do it through the underwear you know.
我希望你不要伤害我 我是绅士…
- I sure hope you don't hurt me. I mean I'm a gentleman at times ma'am...
噢,真是令人苦恼!
- Oh it is going to be excruciating!
你会爱上它
You're gonna love it.
妈的
- Shit.
天啊,我觉得我在看牙医
Geez I feel like I am at the dentist.
我现在永远不会变硬
I can never get hard now.
也许可以
Well I might get hard.
现在可以替这个鸡♥巴♥做型了
- It's time to cast this dick.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
当它硬化后我该怎么办?
- How am I gonna get this off when it hardens?
你可以永远保持它 当你变小后
- Well you can keep it up forever, stud. When you get smaller it will
就会滑出来
slide right off.
我想我会用青铜,那即使你死后
I think I'll use bronze so that even when you are gone
你的强大的器官将会保留下来
your mighty organ will remain as in life always ready for another recital.
只要等几分钟让石膏硬化便好了
Just give it a couple minutes for the plaster to harden and we are all set.
阿珍,你是一个阳♥具♥做型大♥师♥
- Ginger, you know, you're a master cock caster.
谢谢
- Thank you.
现在我怎样才能保持坚硬呢?
- Now how am I supposed to stay hard with this thing on?
这是一个好主意!
- That's a great idea!
现在仔细看看科克伦 你可能再也看不到这样的东西了
Now watch closely Cochran, you may never see anything like this again.
科克伦,我们要操你的脚趾!
We're gonna fuck your toes Cochran!
喔,宝贝!
- Ooh you give good toe, baby!
哦,你的脚趾真大!
- Oh Cochran what big toes you have!
我会给你的脚好好按♥摩♥
- I give nice foot massages I'll tell you that.
哦,我要…
- Oh, I'm going to...
不要动!
- No don't move!
它变得如此硬!
- It's getting so hard!
放轻松
- Just relax.
我不能!我不能!哦!
- I can't! I can't! Oh!
哦,我们必须再做一次
- Oh, we'll have to make another casting.
你去弄石膏
You whip up another batch.
我会让他坚强
I'll Keep him hard.
要多少水?
- How much water do I put in?
嗯,先把石膏放进去
- Um, put in the plaster first.
大约一杯
About a cup.
用眼测
Just eye ball it.
多少水?
- Then how much water?
大约半杯
- About half a cup.
然后搅拌
Then stir it.
太紧了
- It was too tight. Too tight.
给我那个假阳♥具♥
- Hand me that dildo.
那个包里有一个假阳♥具♥
- What? - There's a dildo in that bag.
快些给我!
Get it for me. Quick!
我想这应该好了,对吗?
I think it's ready Linda, are you?
等一下!
- Wait, wait a minute!
我找到了
- I got it, it's right here.
哦!
- Oh!
嗯,我们要再努力去弄硬他
- Well, I guess we are going to have to make him hard again.
准备?
Ready?
女士,先生
- Ms. Hands, sirs.
你俩谈谈,我要去纳粹性♥奴♥隶
- You two talk, I'm going down to the Nazi sex slave
公♥司♥看看他们在做什么
company to see how they are doing.
很高兴再次见到你,琳达
Nice to see you again Linda.
很高兴看到你,考克斯先生
- Nice seeing you Mr. Cox.
我爱他像一个兄弟 但我希望他能看到我的裁缝
- I love him like a brother, but I sure wish he'd see my tailor.
伯尼,亲爱的…
- Bernie, darling...
这个工作室需要一个…
What this studio needs is a...
大,新鲜,新的阳♥具♥
Big, fresh, new cock.
附上一个漂亮,随和,和容易相处的年轻人
Attached to a nice, easy-going, and easy to get along with young man.
随着太阳,慢慢地沉入西方的地平线,我们给
- And as the sun slowly sinks over the Western horizon we say a
不受欢迎的哈迪兰斯说再见
not so fond farewell to Lance Hardy.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
科克伦毕,其实是科克伦朗曼特里特
- Bud Cochran, well actually it's Longstreet Cochran.
这是个艺名
- Some screen writer made that up.
不,是真名
- No it's for real.
真的太好了,好的,约他明早来
- It's too good to be true, uh, ok. Have him here tomorrow morning.
我们来试镜
We'll shoot a test.
伯尼,亲爱的!
- Bernie, darling! Mwah!
我知道你真的会对他印象深刻
I Know you're really going to be impressed with him.
琳达宝贝,如果我没有和贝尔塔快乐地结婚
- Ah Linda baby, if only I wasn't happily married to Bertha
28年
these 28 years.
早晨,菲尔
- Morning Phil.
啊,琳达,我非常爱你的一百个理由之一
- Ah, Linda. One of the hundred reasons I love you so much
就是你总是准时的
is you're always on time.
哦,那么再告诉我50或60个理由
- Oh, so tell me another 50 or 60 reasons.
琳达,亲爱的,如果我所有的星星都像你
- Linda, my dear, if all my stars were as easy to work with
那样,我的生活就会好多了
as you are my life would be so much better.
谢谢菲尔