兰斯,媒体从未在采访中评论过
- Now Lance, the media has never commented in interviews
你有多大…你有任何意见吗?
on how uh...big you are. Any comment?
我没有想过,我从未量度过
- Look I don't think about that, I've never measured It.
我想应该是相当不错的
I guess it's pretty good.
其实在萤幕上是很大的
In fact it's great. You know they are all big on screen.
你享受和配角夏琳达的性♥爱♥场面吗?
- Well do you enjoy your sex scenes with co-star "Linda Hand"?
夏琳达是个一流的女明星
- Well Linda Hand is the studios top female star.
所以我们一起工作
That's why we work together.
幕后你们有否在一起?
- And do you get together off camera?
琳达和我各有自己的私人生活
- Linda and I have our own private lives.
我们只在拍摄时在一起
The only time we are together is when we are shooting.
我相信你生活非常繁忙
- Well I am sure you have a very busy life,
也让你十分枯燥
and it must be draining.
倒也不是
- Not really.
这是我听到的
- That's what I've heard.
哦
- Oh.
不如我们今晚一起吃晚餐
I tell you what why don't we have dinner tonight,
我们可以继续这个话题
and maybe we can continue this conversation about my after hours reputation.
对不起,兰斯,我不可以,我有些事情…
- Sorry Lance, I can't, I have all these things...
我抱歉要打断你们,哈迪先生
- I hate to interrupt your interview Mr. Hardy,
但我们要进行性♥爱♥拍摄了
but literally speaking we have to get this fucking scene shot.
你准备好吗?
That's uh if you can be up for it?
是
- Yeah
国际票房♥明星哈迪兰斯必须要够硬
Well, international box office star Lance Hardy has to get it hard!
好,加把劲!
- Ok heat em up!
票房♥明星,真的吗?
- Box office star, really?
你看你自己的电影太多了
Your watching too many of your own movies.
我们就可以开始
Now if your cock was as hard as your head maybe we could get started.
你知道你有一个很了不起的嘴
You know you have a terrific mouth.
我听说了
- So I've been told.
尤其是不用来说话的时候
- Especially when no words come out of it.
哎,琳达
- Oh for gosh sake Linda,
这应该是一个性♥爱♥场面
This is supposed to be a sex scene.
你是个花痴…
Your a nympho...
但你就像我的妻子一样
Instead you are acting like my wife.
大家安静
Quiet on the set everybody.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好的,好的
- Ok, ok.
好了,让我们再开始,再来一次
Let's just get this started, so we can get this dumb scene over with.
你知道他是对的
- You know he's right.
收音
- Roll sound.
开机
- Rolling.
速度!
Speed!
速度,标记!
Speed, mark it!
标记…开始!
Marker...action!
好,这很好
- Yeah that's good.
呀!
AHHHH!
妹纸杀手
她干了什么?
- What did she do?
是否伤害了他?
Awww did it hurt him?
琳达咬迪兰斯的最宝贵资产
Linda bit Lance on his most precious asset.
好了,菲尔
Ok Phil,
有一些话我要你代我和昆兹先生对他们说
There's something I want you to say to both of them, for me,and Mr. Kuntz.
告诉他们不要那么傲慢
Tell them to stop acting like Prima Donnas,
快些完成那他妈的电影!
and finish the fucking movie!
否则他们便永远不会在另一部电影一起出现
Now if they don't do it, they will never star in another picture together again.
或者单独也不可以
Or separately either.
噢,菲尔,她现在干什么?
Oh what did she do now, Phil?
她干了什么?
She did what?
好吧,菲尔,我会再找你
Alright Phil, I'll, I'll get back to you.
兰斯说了一些话来挑衅琳达
Lance said something to provoke Linda,
于是她咬他的阳♥具♥,然后走了
so she bit his cock and walked off the set.
哈迪兰斯,那个混♥蛋♥
- Lance Hardy, boy asshole.
哈维,总会有另一个傻瓜
Harvey, somewhere out there there's got to be another schmuck
有俊俏的脸孔和大鸡♥巴♥ 能拍四级片的
with a pretty face and a big putz and able to cum on que.
如果我找到了,我会把哈迪兰斯的屁♥股♥
And if I ever find him, I'll run Mr. Lance Hardy's ass right
踢出好莱坞
right out of Hollywood.
伯尼,你要知道,这个混♥蛋♥
- You know Bernie, this asshole that you're talking about,
他的最后三部片给我们赚了180万
his last three pictures netted us 1.8 mil.
还不包括哈迪兰斯自♥慰♥器和假阳♥具♥的授权费
And that doesn't include the licensing fees for the Lance Hardy vibrators and the Lance Hardy dildos.
但他还是一个混♥蛋♥
- He's still an asshole.
哈维,我要进行演员选秀
Harvey I'm gonna put out a casting call.
我要找两颗新星来取代他们
I'm gonna get two new stars, I'm gonna replace them both.
你可能忘了
- Just in case you've forgotten.
我们已经收了几部开拍兰斯和
We've taken a couple of advances for another Lance Hardy
琳达的片的订金
Linda Hand picture.
所以我们最好先弄妥这些电影
So, we better come up with a Hardy-Hand picture.
你好?阿珍
- Hello? Hi Ginger.
不,我今天真的不想去购物
No, I really don't feel like going shopping today.
我今天只会坐在
Well I thought I would just, um, I don't know sit
游泳池旁回答粉丝的信
around by the pool and answer some fan mail.
当然可以!好的,再见
Ok, sure! Alright, bye.
亲爱的夏小姐
Dear Ms. Hand,
我是你的众多粉丝之一
I'm one of your many fans.
我每次看你的电影都会边看边打手♥枪♥
I jerk off to all of your movies.
有一次给戏院经理抓住然后他把我踢了出去
Once, the theater manager caught me and kicked me out.
现在我去另一间戏院
Now I go to another theater.
你可以给我一张照片吗? 你的忠实粉丝…
Could I have a picture of you? Your devoted fan..
嗯,好温馨
Huh, how sweet.
在这美丽的一天,洛杉矶的气温是78度
- (Radio broadcast) It's 78 degrees on a beautiful day in Los Angeles,
不停播放的音乐
and you're listening to non-stop music on you're favorite radio station.
K一LOV… K一L一O一V
K-LOV... K-L-O-V
你好
- Yes?
夏琳达小姐?
- Uh Ms. Linda Hand?
是的,你想要什么?
- Yes, what do you want?
我属于尖端游泳池服务公♥司♥
- Uh, I'm here with the Apex pool service.
我在这里为你服务
I'm here to service you.
我的意思是泳池服务,常规服务
I mean the pool, service the pool. It's your regular day.
米兰达先生在哪里?
- Where's Mr. Miranda?
呃,他在欧洲度假
- Uh, he's in Europe on vacation.
泳池业务一定是有利可图
- The pool business must be pretty lucrative.
哦,如果现在不方便,我会改天再来
- Oh, well if it's not convenient now I can come back at another time.
嗯,也许你可以进来完成你的工作
- Well, you're here now you might as well come on in and get it done.
你叫什么名字?
So what's your name?
科克伦,女士
- Cochran, ma'am.
只是科克伦?没有名字?
- Just Cochrane? No first name?
他们我叫阿毕,女士
- They call me Bud, ma'am.
如果你不再叫我做女士,我会叫你阿毕
- Tell you what I'll call you Bud if you stop calling me ma'am.
你让我听起来像维多利亚女王
Make me sound like Queen Victoria.
我觉得我还是太年轻,不能扮演那个角色
I think I'm still too young to play that part.
你是电影明星夏琳达吗?
- You are the Linda hand from the movies aren't you?
你看过一些我的电影?
- You've seen some of my films?
呃,我看过“很好吃”和 “金发碧眼的生殖器”
- Uh, I've seen Good Enough To Eat and Genitals For Blondes.
自从我来到这里,我去过猫咪电影院几次
Since I've been here I've been to the Pussycat Cinemas a couple
但当我在老家时,我们一群人
of times, but back home a group of guys and me we go
几乎每周都到戏院
to the theater almost every week.
如果我躺在这里晒太阳,不会打扰你吧?
- It won't bother you if I lay out here and get some sun, will it?
不,女士
No, ma'am.
我的意思是不会
I, I mean no, no it won't.
阿毕,你为什么不过来给我涂点油
- Bud, why don't you come over here and put some oil on me.
阿毕?
Bud?
这是你通常提供的服务吗?
Is this part of your usual service, Bud?
你有没有看到我和另一个人在水里?
- You, you see anybody in the water with me?
没有
- No.
你认为怎么样?
- What do you think?
我不知道,值多少分数?
- I don't know. What's the score?
这不是遨戏,笨蛋! 你觉得她的演出如何?
- Not the game, schmuck! What do you think of the act?
呃,没什么大不了?她只得一个表情
- Eh, what's the big deal? She only gets one channel.
亲爱的,把那个东西放低一点,你会吗?
- Turn that thing down a little, would you honey.
你的表演颇有趣 我们会再通知你的
You've got an inter testing act. We'll let you know.
你的乳♥房♥♥不错