- You've got nice tits, tits.
多谢,我们会再通知你
- We'll let you know. Thank you very much.
下一个
- (off screen) Next.
非常感谢你
(off screen) Thank you very much.
叫下一个女孩进来,好吗?
Send the next girl in, will ya'?
下一个
Next.
我再受不了
I can't take much more of this.
把那个叫黛西的女孩叫回来
Call back that girl, Daisy.
呃,毕特卡
- Uh, Buttercup.
我是黛西
- It's Daisy.
哦,对,黛西
- Oh yes, yes, uh Daisy.
呃,黛西,考克斯先生和我
Uh, Daisy, Mr. Cox and I, uh,
希望你再来试镜
would, uh, like you to test for a part we've got coming up.
我们认为你是完美的
We think you'd be perfect.
你可以下星期四再来吗?
So why don't you come back here next Thursday and on
你出外和我们的秘书多萝西联络
your way out you see Dorothy our secretary
她会告诉你细节
and she'll give you all the details.
怎么样?
How about that?
好的,我可穿回衣服吗?
- Ok, can I put my clothes back on?
哦,当然可以,我真是粗心大意
- Oh, of course my dear, how thoughtless of me,
粗心大意
how thoughtless of me.
噢,我要感谢你们
- Oh, and I wanted to thank you both.
噢,我的荣幸
- Oh, my pleasure, my pleasure.
呃,狡猾的家伙
Uh, sly dog.
再见!
Bye!
下星期四!
Next Thursday!
哈维,这不容易
Harvey, Harvey, it ain't easy.
可是…有人必须这样做
But... Someone's gotta do it.
哈维,你为什么不去见见我的裁缝?
Harvey, why don't you go see my tailor?
科克兰,你真的应该拍电影
- Cochran you know, you really ought a be in pictures.
你是指四级片吗?
- You mean in fuck films?
你很会说话
- You certainly have a way with words.
你要给我试镜吗?
- You wanna give me another audition?
这正是我想要的
- That's exactly what I had in mind.
哈迪先生,你在精♥液♥溅到 科克斯先生的桌子上了
- Mr. Hardy, you spilled cum on Mr. Cox's desk.
啊,太糟糕了
- Ah, that's too bad.
你为什么不弄些在昆兹的桌子上呢?
Why don't you put some on Kuntz's desk too.
哈迪先生…谢谢你
- Mr. Hardy... Thank you.
兰斯,你又迟到了
- Lance you're late again.
“我是最伟大的性♥爱♥机器”
You know you've gotta give up this "I'm the greatest sex machine that
这种想法,知道吗? 我们今天要进行试镜
ever walks" stuff. You know? We've got a screen test to do today.
我明白,我很抱歉我迟到了,好吗?
- I know I'm sorry I'm late, ok?
啊,你好
Oh hi.
我真的很抱歉我迟到了
I'm really sorry I'm late.
好,亲爱的,把他弄硬
- Ok honey, get him hard.
嗯?
- Huh?
用你的方法
- You've got some approach, Phil.
呃,小姐,亲爱的,你叫什么名字?
- Uh, Miss, honey, uh what's your name?
黛西,切尼黛西
- Daisy. Daisy Cheney.
黛西,他们有没有向你解释试镜后
- Well Daisy, didn't they explain to you in casting what was expected
你将会饰演什么角色?
of you for this screen test?
让我猜猜
- Well sort of, I guess.
那你明白,哈迪兰斯将要把他
- Then you do understand that Lance Hardy is going to insert his thus
然后尽可能持久地
swollen penis into your wamr, moist vagnina, and plunge it in and out
出出入入,直至你们两个都感受
for as long as possible, until hopefully you two experience
到高♥潮♥的原始乐趣?
the primal pleasure of an orgasm?
但是,首先他一定要勃起
But, before any of this can take place first, he must have an erection.
那就是我们现在要求你的
And that is what we are asking of you now.
好吧,告诉我你想要我做什么
- Well just tell me what you want me to do.
天啊,你母亲没教你吗?
- For God's sake girl didn't your mother teach you anything?
搔他的屁♥眼♥,用奶奶操他,吮他的脚趾
Tickle his asshole, titty fuck him, suck his toes,
坐在他的脸上,用手做任何事情
sit on his face, work it by hand, do anything,
就他妈的去干吧!
just fuckin' do it!
嗯,请等等?
- Um, excuse us for a minute, ok?
好
Good.
如果他有点紧张也不用介意
Don't mind him he is a little nervous I guess.
我迟到了,这真的是我的错
I was late so it was really my fault.
他只是对我叫喊,不会对你
He's really hollering at me not hollering at you.
现在我们要做的很简单…
Now this is very simple all we have to do is, uh...
它比你想像的还要简单 你有男朋友吗?
It's simpler than you think. Yeah, do you have a boyfriend?
没有
- No.
你曾经有男朋友,对吧?
- Well you've had one at onew time, right?
对
- Right.
当你和他做♥爱♥时,你对他做的小事情
- You know when you made love to him all the little things that you did
是否十分有趣呢?
and how much fun it was?
我们现在就是要做那回事
That's just about what we are going to do here.
很简单,没有什么特别
It's very simple. It's not any special thing you have to do.
做回自己,你只需要你的屁
Just be yourself, and you only need one pussy.
好
- Ok.
我想你会爱上它
- And I think you'll love it.
我会教你所知道的一切
I'll teach you everything you have to know.
你有没有吮过鸡♥巴♥?
Have you ever sucked cock before?
有
- Yeah.
是吗?
- You did?
算是吧
- Sort of.
一点点,嗯?
- A little bit, huh?
所以真的很容易
So it's really very easy.
就像你以前做过的那样
Just sort of like what you did before.
只要想想
Just think about that.
天呐,这么大!
- Geez it's so big!
真的吗?
- Is it really?
是啊!
- Yeah!
那么你就去吧
- Here why don't you go down on it.
留在那里
Keep it in there.
这就对了
That's it.
就像吮吸冰淇淋
- It's like sucking an ice cream cone.
没问题吧?
- See it's alright, isn't it?
嗯
- Mhmm.
好,继续…
- Now do it with, uh...
就是这样,大力一点点 是的,就是这样
Yeah that's it. A little stronger. Yeah that's it.
只是玩得开心
Just have fun.
看到了吗?这不是他妈的难
You see? It's not so fuckin' hard.
我的意思是你只要放松
To do I mean, you just gotta relax.
我想她办到了!
- I think she's got it!
真的,她办到了! 哈迪兰斯硬了
By George she's got it! Lance Hardy has risen
大伙儿就位,准备拍摄
and so has my salary! Places everyone, get ready for a take.
升温
Heat 'em up.
准备开机!
Roll sound!
场记
Mark.
开始!
Action!
告诉我
- Tell me.
他们是
-They are.
- 他们是什么? - 他们很敏感
- They are what? - They are sensitive.
试想,它包裹着…
-Just think, these were wrapped around
你那美丽的屁♥股♥
that beautiful ass of yours.
而这个拥抱…
And this was just hugging...
那甜蜜的阴♥户♥
that sweet pussy.
这是你的阴蒂吗?
Is that on your clit?
我不知道,这不是我的阴蒂
I don't Know it's not on my clit.
停!太好了
- Cut! Print it! Alright, great!
轰动!真♥他♥妈♥的棒
Sensational! Really fucking sensational!
她那么自然,我还能说什么?
- She's a natural, what can I say?
嗨!
- Hi!
嗨,阿珍,进来
- Hi Ginger, come on in.
你看起来很棒,你想要喝一杯吗?
You look great, you want a drink?
哦,呃,我会得到它
- Oh, uh, I'll get it.
那么好莱坞最大的公鸡怎么办?
So, um, how's the biggest cock in Hollywood?
你的男主角
Your leading man.
那个傲慢的混♥蛋♥,我们不会再在一起工作
- That arrogant asshole and I will no longer be working together.
我找到了一个新的男主角
I have found a new leading man though.
琳达,这不会很容易,哈迪兰斯是个传奇人物