- Thanks Phil.
呃,这是新星吗?
- Is, uh, this the new star?
哦,阿毕,这是柏加菲尔
- Oh Bud, this is Phil Parker.
他现在执导我的所有电影,他是最棒的
Now he's directed all of my pictures and he's the very best.
菲尔,这是科克伦毕
- Phil, this is Bud Cochran.
- 你好吗? - 你好
- How do you do? - How you doing.
现在我要你记住这个名字 他会变得很大
- Now I want you to remember that name. He's going to be very big.
当然他已经很大了
Of course he's already pretty big.
但是我的意思是说他将会很出名
But what I mean to say is that he is going to be well known.
菲尔,我很感激你
Oh and Phil, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate
肯为阿毕试镜
you doing Bud's screen test.
他在和谁工作?
Who's he working with?
啊,你过来这里,我想给你介绍一下
- Ah, you, Ms. uh, come over here I want to introduce you.
琳达,阿毕,这是…你叫什么名字?
Linda, Bud this is, uh, what's your name?
黛西,切尼黛西
- Daisy, Daisy Cheney.
嗯,黛西,这是夏小姐
- Ah, Daisy, this is Ms. Hand.
哦,夏小姐,我看过你的片 你真的很突出
- Oh, Ms. Hand, I've seen all your pictures. You give the greatest head.
谢谢你
- Well thank you.
这是科克伦毕,你今天将和他一起工作
- And this is Bud Cochran. You'll be working with Bud today.
哦,他很可爱!
- Ooh, he's cute!
现在你们三个开始你们的电影制♥作♥魔法
- Well I'm going to leave the three of you to your movie making magic.
场记
- Marker.
好了,现在尽量不要太紧张
- Ok, now try not to act too nervous now.
好吧,望着镜头
Ok look right in the lens.
好的,现在回头看看我
Ok now look back at me.
开始!
And action!
哈维,你觉得怎么样? 我认为我们让他当男主角
- Well Harvey what do you think? I say we let him play the lead
和琳达一起演出
with Linda in our next picture.
好,请你说好
- Yes, yes please say yes.
我们还要处理有未完成的“妹纸杀手”
- We still have the unfinished Matinee Idol to deal with.
我们必须履行我们对经销商的承诺
We've got to honor our commitments to our distributors.
要给他们一部哈迪兰斯和夏琳达的电影
And deliver them a Lance Hardy, Linda Hand film.
考克斯先生?
- You mean a Linda Hand, Lance Hardy film? Don't you Mr. Cox?
随你喜欢
- Whatever.
但这是最后一部
- Ok, I'll finish this one film with Lance Hardy, but it's the last
我和他一起工作的电影
I'm ever going to work with him.
从现在开始,我的男主角是科克伦毕
From now on my leading man is Bud Cochran.
琳达,我们会解决
- Linda, Linda we'll work something out.
很抱歉,哈维我只是…
I'm sorry Harvey I only...
伯尼,他们的大脑长在他们的腿中间
- Bernie they got their brains between their legs.
哈维,他们只是没有意识 到他们对彼此间的吸引力
- Harvey they just don't realize the attraction they have for one another.
你也许你是对的 你知道这个摄影棚的成功
- You know maybe you're right. You know this studio's success
源自兰斯和琳达在一起
is attributable to Lance and Linda together.
从开始他们已经是这样子了
Well hell they've acted like this towards one another ever since the start.
无论怎样,他们在萤幕上表现得很好
Whatever is between them sure works well on the screen.
不要愚蠢到放弃这个组合
Don't fool with a winning combination.
哈迪兰斯,我很高兴我们有机会今晚聚在一起
- Lance Hardy, I'm really glad we had a chance to get together tonight.
你知道多丽丝已经做了一些 关于你和你的生活方式的研究
You know Doris has done some research on what you do, your lifestyle.
我们不是呆子,我们理解这种事情
You know we're not squares, we understand this sort of thing.
我觉得这太棒了,我知道你和
I think it's terrific. And I Know about your relatonship with
你的工作室,Sensational国际的关系
your studio, Sensational International.
那很好
And that's fine.
但我真的认为你没有获得真正的认同
But I really don't think you are getting the proper edge.
我的建议将会震撼市场
What I'm proposing, I think, will blow the lid off the market.
并提升你的地位
And boost your career.
震撼市场?
- Blow the lid off the market?
多丽丝,告诉他
- Tell him Doris.
瓦尔特,你告诉他吧,我很尴尬
- You tell him Walter. I'm embarassed.
她很尴尬
- She's embarassed.
哈迪兰斯对女性的性的忠告
Lance Hardy's advice to women about sex.
什么?
- What?
关于女性的性 哈迪兰斯着作!
- To women about sex. Written by Lance Hardy!
哈迪兰斯关于性的忠告?
- Lance Hardy advice about sex?
给女人的
- For women.
多丽丝,告诉他重点
- Tell him the clincher Doris
硬封面的畅销书
- Hard cover. Best Seller.
我的丈夫会出版一本你将要写的书
My husband will publish a book that you will write.
给女性提供性的忠告
That gives advice to women about sex.
我认为它将登上纽♥约♥时♥报♥的畅销书列表
- I think it will make the New York Times best seller list,
并可能持续一年
and probably run for a year.
我在说很大的东西
I'm talking something very big.
是吗?
- Yeah?
我认为这真的耸人听闻 多丽丝想出这个主意
- I think it's sensational. Doris came up with the idea.
我是发行商,我会处理整个包装
I'm the publisher, I'm handling the overall package.
至于融♥资♥,多丽丝会和你谈谈细节
You know the financing. Doris will work out the details with you.
她会安排整个工作
How it's going to work, she'll edit it, the whole thing.
多丽丝,请我一个忙,带他回家商讨细节
Doris do me a favor. Take him home, go over the details with him.
你会为他这样做吗? 让他知道怎样进行?
Will you do that for him? Show him how it works?
如果没问题我得离开这里
You got any questions, no problem. I gotta get out of here.
多丽丝,你会带他回家吗?
Alright Doris? You'll take him home?
当然可以,亲爱的
- Sure darling.
你看起来不错,你看来很好
- You look good, you look good. Great.
你这地方不错
- You've got a nice place here.
所以,你要我写一本书?
So, uh, you want me to do a little book, write a book, huh.
听好兰斯,沃尔特永远不会发现
- Listen Lance, Walter will never find out about this.
他永远不会明白我对你的感受
He could never understand how I really feel about you.
只有我了解兰斯
Only I understand Lance.
我知道你的感受
I Know what you feel.
你知道我的感受?
- You know what I feel?
听我说,兰斯,我是说在这里的关系
- Listen to me Lance, I'm talking about a relationship here.
迈克尔斯太太…
- Mrs. Michaels...
多丽丝
- Doris.
多丽丝,你不明白这是什么回事
- Doris, look Doris you don't understand what this business Is like.
而我也不是你所想像的样子
And I'm not really the way you think I am.
我知道,兰斯
- I know. I know Lance.
所以你只要放松,留在这里,不要动
So you just relax and stay right here. And don't move.
我要更换一些东西…
I'm going to slip into something...
更舒适
- More comfortable.
更具表现力
- More expressive.
我得离开这里
- I gotta get out of here.
也许我会留下
Maybe I'll stay.
我的意思是她不是那么难看
I mean she's not that bad looking.
她很可爱,有一个美丽的屁♥股♥
She's cute, and a good piece of ass maybe.
谁他妈的会知道?
Who the fuck will know?
不了,我还是走吧,这不是…
Nah I better go. No this isn't...
我会留下…是的,我会留下来
I'll stay... No. Yeah I'll stay.
我会留下来…
I'll stay. I'll stay.
我会留下
I'll stay.
我会处理一切
- Just relax and lie there darling. I'll do everything.
我得离开这里
- I gotta get out of here.
真是一项坏运动
- What a bad sport. Hmph.
最温馨的问候…
- With warmest regards...
Sensational国际影片公♥司♥
- Sensational International Pictures.
董事局主席考克斯哈维
- Harvey D. Cox, Chairman of the Board.
总裁肯茨伯纳德
- Bernard A. Kuntz, President.
谢谢多萝西,完了
Thank you Dorothy, that'll be all.
不同客气
- You're welcome sir.
嗨,多萝西,我亲爱的秘书怎么样?
- Oh, hi Dorothy how's my favorite secretary?
我很好,哈迪先生,谢谢
- I'm doing well Mr. Hardy, thank you.
你要知道,你看起来很…得体
- You know you look very... Respectable.
先生,你看起来很好
- You look well yourself, sir.
很多谢哈迪先生大驾光临
- Well thank you Mr. Hardy for honoring us with your esteemed presense.
伯尼,少说废话,有话直说
- Cut the crap Bernie, get to the point.
你找我有什么事?
What did you want to see me about?
我们希望你和琳达完成“妹纸杀手”
- We want you to finish Matinee Idol with Linda.
那么我们试过镜的那个女演员,黛西呢?
- Well what about that other actress we tested? Daisy, uh...
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
切尼黛西,对,她的表现的确很棒
- Daisy Cheney, yes, her test looked great, just great.
可是…
But...
但我们必须收回“妹纸杀手”的钱
- But, we've got to recoup our money from Matinee Idol.
唯一的办法就是让你和琳达完成这片