你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about
为了我们的暑假?
for our summer vacation?
我在想苏格兰。
I was thinking about Scotland.
苏格兰?
Scotland?
太棒了。
Great.
我会在山里散步,但你会怎么做呢?
I'll walk in the mountains, but what will you do?
嗯,我们已经在海滩度假了
Well, we already had a vacation at the beach
事故发生后我想让你振作起来,
and I wanted to cheer you up after the accident,
所以这次我们去潮湿阴暗的地方吧。
so let's go somewhere wet and gloomy this time.
我一直在想我们之间的分歧。
I've been thinking about our disagreement.
我不想谈这件事。
I don't wanna talk about it.
为什么不行?
Why not?
我现在不想吵架。
I don't wanna have an argument now.
你凭什么认为会有争执?
What makes you think there'll be an argument?
你肯定?
Are you serious?
你肯定?
Are you serious?
只有两个,我保证。
Only two, I promise.
一个女孩和一个男孩。
Girl and a boy.
你想要什么都行。
Whatever you want.
是什么让你改变主意的?
What made you change your mind?
那次事故。
The accident.
嗯..。
Um...
来吧,反正你要赢了。
Come on, you're winning anyhow.
好的,等一下,等一下。
Yeah, hang on, hang on.
我只是..。
I just...
嗯..。
Um...
什么?
What?
没什么。
Nothing.
那是什么?
What is it?
我以前去过苏格兰。
I've been to Scotland before.
你有?
You have?
什么时候?
When?
我做了一个梦。
I had this dream.
感觉不像是在做梦。
It didn't feel like a dream.
我当时在苏格兰。
I was in Scotland.
你当时已经死了。
You were dead.
糟透了。
Sucks.
有个男孩。
There was this boy.
一个男孩?
A boy?
我们的儿子?
Our son?
我想是我的一个病人。
A patient of mine, I think.
明天早上给我讲讲吧。
Tell me about it in the morning.
我只是..。
I'm just...
我只是要去..。
I'm just gonna...
昨晚我做了一个非常生动详细的梦
I had this incredibly vivid, detailed dream last night
这是我从未有过的感觉。
like I've never had before.
太棒了。
It was amazing.
就像我在脑海里创造的一个完整的世界体系。
Just like a total world system that I created in my head.
有个男孩,我的一个病人什么的,
There was this boy, a patient of mine or something,
他控制了现实。
and he controlled reality.
基本上他就是上帝。
Basically he was God.
他创造了一切。
He created everything.
他创造了我,这个诊所,
He created me, this clinic,
这种版本的苏格兰,阿伯丁,随便什么。
this kind of version of Scotland, Aberdeen, whatever.
我从没去过苏格兰,
I've never been to Scotland,
但这是一个令人难以置信的逼真的细节地方
but it was this incredibly realistic detailed place
有类似的街道名称和电♥话♥号♥码。
with like street names and well, phone numbers.
我知道我男朋友的电♥话♥号♥码
I knew my boyfriend's phone number
看在上帝的份上。在梦里。
for Christ's sakes... in the dream.
而这个男孩是我的病人
And this boy who was my patient,
他创造了我和这个世界
he created me and this world
一切都像上帝一样,作为某种考验。
and everything like a God, as some kind of test.
然后它变得非常可怕,
And then it got very scary,
因为我必须证明他是错的。
as I had to prove that he was wrong.
这个自认为是上帝的孩子不是上帝。
That this child who thought he was God wasn't God.
我不得不开枪打死他,也就是我醒来的时候。
I had to shoot him, which is when I woke up.
听起来很紧张。
Sounds intense.
它是如此令人难以置信的真实。
It was so incredibly real.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我很好。
I'm fine.
您这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
也许你回来工作有点太快了。
Maybe you came back to work a bit too quickly.
每个人都很生气,我很高兴改变一下。
Everyone's so pissed off that I'm happy for a change.
玛丽安。
Marianne.
如果我不是脾气暴躁或消极,
If I'm not grumpy or negative,
我一定是出了什么问题。
there must be something wrong with me.
看在上帝的份上,这只是个梦。
It was just a dream, for Christ's sake.
你相信另类宇宙吗?
Do you believe in alternative universes?
一个宇宙对你来说还不够吗?
Is one universe not enough for you?
我做的那个梦。
That dream I had.
我看到的苏格兰生活。
That Scottish life I saw.
如果那就是现实生活呢
What if that's the real life
那个男孩在这里创造了这个。
and that boy created this here...
就像一场游戏
like a game
作为某种测试。
as some kind of test.
是梦中的考验。
Was a test in the dream.
我不记得是什么了。
I can't remember what it was.
这只是个想法。
It's just a thought.
这是个愚蠢的想法。
It's a silly thought.
而且你从来没有去过苏格兰。
And you've never been to Scotland.
在这个宇宙中。
In this universe.
玛丽安,请别再想这件事了。
Marianne, stop thinking about this, please.
把注意力集中在这里现在发生的事情上。
Focus on what is here now.
顺便说一句,我的演讲进行得很顺利。
My lecture went really well by the way.
谢谢你的关心。
Thank you for asking.
学生们甚至鼓掌。
The students even applauded.
太棒了。
Great.
如果我打电♥话♥给他呢?
What if I call him?
什么,那个男孩?
What, the boy?
不,是这个基兰。
No, this Kieran.
那个我..。我..。
The man I... I...
宝贝,这不是关于他的。
Baby, it's not about him.
这是关于知道。
It's about knowing.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
是你吗?
Is it you?
谁在那里?
Who's there?
你的名字。
Your name.
告诉我你的名字。
Tell me your name.
井?
Well?
这是..。我是玛丽安。
It's... It's Marianne.
谁?
Who?
玛丽安·温特。
Marianne Winter.
玛丽安是谁?
Who's Marianne?
您是哪位?
Who is this?
玛丽安?
Marianne?
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
去苏格兰。
Going to Scotland.
我得走了。
I have to go.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
玛丽安。
Marianne.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
玛丽安?
Marianne?
玛丽安!
Marianne!
但你知道这个病人的事。
But you know about this patient.
莫。
Mo.
莫是你的昵称,对吗?
Mo is your nickname, right?
我们在员工大会上谈到过他很多次。
We talked about him many times in the staff meeting.
电影精选列表